Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole - Page 4 Empty Re: Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

Post by Darius Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:07 am

Rika kept her foot in Sarah's head after stomping it, grinding her face into the mat a bit more. In her opinion it was where she belonged. "Tell you what, and I'm not lying this time," she said with her foot still on her blond head. "Kiss my feet and acknowledge me as your superior, and I'll stop hurting you." She then moved her other foot in front of Sarah's face and grinned, wondering how she would react.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 am

Sarah wanted all of this to end once for all. And if Rika said that she had to kiss her feet, so she would do. Besides, this time, it seemed like she wasnt lying to her. She didnt have anything to lose; she was obviously going to lose the match, and there was nothing left of her pride. A little nervous, the blonde moved her head closer of Rika's foot and planted little kisses along her boot.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 am

Rika smirked as Sarah got to work, feeling powerful by making her do this. Rika's old habits of humiliating her opponants were returning to her, and she had missed it. "You're a smart girl," Rika snickered. "But I have some bad news. I was lying again!" And then she would kick Sarah hard in the ribs,
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 am

'Bad... news..?' Sarah wondered for a second, just before taking the kick to the ribs in at full force, making her roll over and clutch her arms against her chest, breathless and feeling pretty stupid. She couldnt believe she had fallen for the same trick twice! She was really feeling terrible. She coughed out heavily as she tried to gasp for air desperately, practically forgetting about her opponent's presence and just focusing on recovering the breath.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 am

Rika laughed again, because this girl was just so easy to fool! Dangle a bit of hope in front of her and she took the bait without question. Still, she knew she had to end this. So she loosened the tie around her neck so she could slip it off her. Then she grabbed Sarah by her hair and lifted her onto her knees. Then she slipped the tie around her own neck, and tightened it, effectively strsngling her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 am

Sarah acted like a simple doll that Rika could punch and torture during the match. She wouldnt offer any resistance to be forced to get on her knees and would barely struggle against her opponent's illegal move for a few seconds, noticing then that she had the chance to tap out. After about... 12 seconds of being choked by Rika's tie, the blonde kawaii tapped her hand out on her opponent's shoulder with one hand while she held the other one in front of her, like if calling the referee to force Rika let her go.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:12 am

Rika pulled up on the tie hard, strangling Sarah like she was lynching her. This was her second finisher, one that would surely finish Sarah off. It turned out Sarah tapped out first, but that wouldn't do for Rika. Surprisingly, she lowered her grip on the tie, allowing Sarah to breath again. "Okay, this time I'm really not lying," she said again. "You just have to answer one question, and then i'll let you go." Rika grinned evily. "Who's the one who kicked your ass?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Sarah felt pretty relieved when Rika loosened her choking to let her verbally give up. She didnt have anything else to lose; she was surely going to lose the match, and there was nothing left her pride. Finding this chance unique, Sarah admitted. "You.. are the one... who kicked my ass..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

"I'm glad you admitted that. It must have been really hard," Rika snickered, and gave Sarah a pat on her head to reward her. "Now....I guess I should end this like a promised." And then tightened the tie around Sarah's neck again, this time trying to put her out for good.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Sarah felt Rika pat upside her head, and felt pretty good... This was finally going to end! Though big was her surprise when Rika started to pull on the tie, strangling her. Again, she placed her hands on the tie to try and loose a little the choke, but it was useless. Her struggles slowly ceased, and her eyes closed, definitely out cold this time.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next