Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole Empty Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

Post by Darius Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Motley Crue's 'Kickstart my Heart ' started blaring over the loud speakers, and the AFW's newest wrestler entered the arena. Her name was Rika Smart, and she was hear to kick ass. She dressed in a simple white tangtop and orange shorts, wearing a black necktie with a skull on it, and a cap of the same design. She grinned mischivously as she entered, and made her way to the ring. She gave high fives to many in the crowd on her way, and jumped into the ring once she reached. Rika had come to this league to find her friend and mentor, Sarah Gatt. But she realized she could also get better here, by challenging strong oppoanants, and then beating them just like Sarah did.

Smirking at the thought, Rika waited in her corner for her oppoanat to arrive.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole Empty Re: Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

Post by Jessica Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 pm

"The best of you" by Foo Fighters played on the loudspeakers. The figure of the blonde girl, Sarah Ashcole, appeared at the entrance of the backstage. She was wearing a blue bikini set, with a crimsom belt and purple boots as well. The crowd cheered for her and her casual appearance. Though they'd have liked to see a little more of Sarah. Anyway, the blonde kawaii ran her way down the ramp climbed into the ring by slidding under the bottom rope. She quickly hopped back up to her feet and cheerfully introduced herself to her opponent. "Hiyaa~! I'm Saarah, and youu?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:51 pm

So she's the girl I gotta beat up, Rika thought to herself gleefully. She didn't look all that tough. And she wasn't wearing much to fight in. She'd make her mentor proud by beating this girl into submission.

Rika gave an indiffernt look at Sarah as she greeted, and then she smiled maliciously. "I'm Rika. And I'm here to kick her ass."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Sarah looked at Rika with naughty eyes. Whatever she was thinking in, it surely involved her opponent without any clothes on and her striking polemic poses on top of her. For a moment, she got lost in that dream of hers, but once the bell rang, she snapped out of it. "You better be ready to fight, or you'll to regret it." Sarah said before slowly starting to walk towards her opponent.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Rika was slightly creeped out by the way Sarah was staring at her, like she was undressing her with her eyes. She knew just what kind of sexual acts could go on in this league, but she wasn't going to allow that to happen in her first match. She was here to win and prove her strength, to the crowd and to her mentor.

When Sarah walked towards her, Rika smirked. She'd suddenly rush straight at Sarah, trying to nail a hard punch into her gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 am

Sarah kept advancing towards her opponent slowly, being careful to not fall in any kind of trap. What she found wasnt a trap, but a plain attack directed towards her stomach. The blonde kawaii tried to step aside, but it was a little late; Rika's fist connected with her gut and knocked the air out of her, making her gasp desperately to recover it. She held her belly with both arms and fell to her knees. "Kggh.."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

Rika's straight forward method ended up working on the small blond girl, causing her to grin in her small victory. Her fighting style would be reminicent of Sarah Gatt's way of fighting, straight forward and brutal. But Rika tended to be more flashy with her moves.

Once Sarah fell to her knees, Rika would quickly follow, and gave a kick straight into the girl's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 am

Now it was Sarah's face which took the blow. A second before Rika's foot connected with her face, the blonde kawaii reached to shut her eyes tightly, and tried to endure the kick. Anyway, the girl was sent to the mat upon her back strongly. She was pretty dazed and hurt by now. Sarah slowly opened her eyes. Everything was spinning around her; the lights, the ceiling bars, everything. At the moment, she wasnt able to even move a finger.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 am

Rika again grinned. This was going better than she thought. At this rate she was sure to win. Part of her wished she had been set up with a tougher oppoanant to really test her skills against, but a beatdown was also a good way to assert her posotion here in the AFW.

Rika walked up to the fallen Sarah, stuck out her elbow, and with a grin would perform an elbow-drop onto the girl's stomach.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Though she was still a little dazed, Sarah clearly saw Rika stick her elbow out and fall down to the mat in an elbow drop attempt. The blonde girl's eyes almost popped out of her cranium as all the air she has been gathering up to now was knocked right out of her lungs in a second. She clutched her arms on her belly and rolled over herself, not being able to resist the pain.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next