Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole - Page 3 Empty Re: Rika Smart vs Sarah Ashcole

Post by Darius Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 am

"Good girl!" Rika snickered, rubbing Sarah's blond hair with her other hand. She didn't expect Sarah to be so cooperative, and wouldn't have minded if she made her say it. "I guess I'll go easier on you now." Then Rika grinned evily. "Then again, maybe I won't!" And then she slammed the girl's head into the mat again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 am

Sarah let out a sigh of relief as Rika said she was going to go easy on her. For a moment, she actually believed in Rika's word. Big was her surprise when she found out that it wasnt nothing but a trick to make her humiliate herself in front of the crowd. Her face was slammed into the mat once again, leaving her really dazed and almost done.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 am

Rika laughed loudly at Sarah's gullibility. "I can't beleive you fell for that!" she laughed, bouncing a bit on her bacl. "I hope you're the weakest fighter, otherwise this place is just full of losers!" She slapped Sarah on the ass before she got off her. Grabbing her by the hair she would drag her over to the corner post, then slam her face into it painfully.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 am

Sarah's sobbing turned louder and louder as time passed. It seemed like Rika wasnt satisfied yet, what meant that she still had to suffer more. She couldnt do anything to stop Rika from dragging her to the corner by the hair. Her face was slammed again, but this time, it was slammed into the post. She lost consciousness immediatly after it, her body falling limp.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 am

Rika blinked when Sarah suddenly went limp in grasp, and looked at her in confusion, only to find her eyes closed. The girl fell unconscious! "Oh come on! I was just getting started!" Rika whined, pouting over this development. She really wanted to showcase her skills, which she couldn't do if her opponant was already done.

With a huff Rika would drop Sarah to the mat. Then she kneeled down and lifted her head slightly, slapping her cheeks hard. "Hey! Wake up!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 am

Sarah's limp body fell to the mat like a sack of potatoes. She barely recovered consciosness after a few slaps of Rika's. Blinking a few times, the blonde girl wondered what was happening. "Huh...?" She was still too dazed to notice that she was still in the ring with that... monster.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am

"You can't fall asleep yet!" Rika ordered in a playful tone, as she truly was having fun. "We still got lots to do!" Once Sarah had woken up Rika would send a punch into the girl's cheek, standing back up afterwards.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Sarah simply looked at her opponent as Rika talked. 'Lots to do....? What could she mean?' The blonde girl wondered as her opponent stood up. Now taking the chance to try and climb back to her feet, she rolled over and slowly got on her hands and knees, still not strong enough to stand back up.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Rika scoffed as Sarah tried to stand back up. "Like I'd let you do that," she said. As got to her hands and knees, Rika placed her foot on the back of her head. Then she stomped down hard, slamming Sarah's face back into the mat in one of her finishers.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 am

Sarah's arms were trembling. In any moment, she'd fall to the mat without needing of Rika to do it. However, as her opponent stomped on the back of her head, Sarah's face was slammed right into the mat again. Unfortunetely for the blonde girl, she didnt lose consciousness, which meant she still had to suffer more. "Nghh.." The blonde kawaii groaned in pain, not strong enough to even lift her head up again.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next