Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Welcome Pack

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

clues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: A Welcome Pack

Post by Kelsea Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Despite Angelique's rudeness and emphasised lack of interest by using her phone while speaking, Melissa continued to show every signs of a polite well mannered host... She didn't seem to care if Angelique was truely bored or not and responded to the most likely rheotorical question about the bear, lion and spider by simply taking a lengthy sip from her bowl of tea.

"My my... that almost sounded like a threat.." Melissa said with quite a bit of relish in pronouncing the last word in such a way that it rolled off the tongue when Angelique turned the converse to rumors and reputation
"I'm sure thats not how you meant it, afterall rumors on my character does not hold much in the way of concern for me... My sister on the other hand cares greatly about public appearance, too much so if you ask me... Would you believe that she would distance herself from family members out of fear that their character may reflect a bad light upon herself? Even when they are right next to her.." She smiled as if a thought had just struck her

"Funny... If I wanted to strike her a blow, I'd merely have to besmirch my own name publicly..."
She said conversationally and if her words held any truth to them, then any attack on her reputation Angelique could perpetrate would end up being more an attack on Cassandra

The notepad still sat on the table inbetween them and seems Angelique made no motion to look at it when Melissa had placed it down, the GM of Tension reached forwards and pressed a button on the side to activate it. It made a noise as the screen lit up and then after a quick swipe of the finger, the background picture was replaced with a folder that had a number of video clips... If Angelique were to examine them, she'd find that they were spar wrestling clips of a rookie wrestler that went by the name of Missy

Last edited by Kelsea on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
clues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 ELZuoMvclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 OG5hnuaclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 Cg3CzYmclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:14 am

“You do not care about your reputation? My, my, for someone who holds so much power, you must understand, reputation means a lot, especially when dealing with someone like myself and others. Power can you get you far, so can reputation but when you combine the two together, you can achieve what some would consider impossible. A shame that someone who wields as much power as yourself does not care about her reputation. Perhaps that is why I was given control of Friction and not you despite the fact that you requested it. After all, a leader with a poor reputation will only attract poor or desperate employees. Perhaps this is why Tension has not been doing so well compared to Friction.” stated the young General Manager as building up an empire was near impossible without reputation. It was a lesson that her parents had taught her and something that Angelique had used to build her own empire.

Speaking of reputation and employees, it seemed that Melissa now had a rookie wrestler on her notepad. The pink hair GM would take a moment to look at the pad. “Oh my, seems like a rookie. I believe her name is Missy? So why show me this? Is this what you had planned all along and called me here for?” asked Angelique as a devilish smirk would appear on her face.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

"I do not care much for public rumors..." Melissa corrected after a faint sigh "When dealing with the likes of you and others" Melissa repeated Angelica's words "I find a misconstrued reputation to be as utilizable as an untarnished one. I do not deny that a public rumor may take ones reputation down a route that is not desirable... But my sister, and it seems yourself if placed in the same position, would be more concerned then I am about such an occurance."

Melissa took a sip of her tea as she allowed Angelique to click upon one of the video clips. It was a spar involving the young blonde Missy and showing off what appeared to be quite a bit of potential.

"I invited you here for pleasant converse..." She said without expressing if Angelique had impressed that pleasant converse upon her "And tea. But you may call this a gesture of good will from one GM to another. I believe she is looking to be signed by AFW."

Spotlight
characters:
clues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 ELZuoMvclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 OG5hnuaclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 Cg3CzYmclues - A Welcome Pack - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:23 am

“So this was the real reason you called me here. Glad there is some kind of motive, at least now there is something interesting going on. Let me take a look at her.” stated the young American general manager. She would begin to watch the video clips and nod her head, taking note of her potential and skill that she demonstrated. It was also far less boring than the previous conversation they were just having.

“Hmm... not bad. That being said, why do you want me to hire her on? Could you have not hired her on Tension or does she simply refuse to fight guys?” ask Angelique as she tried to figure out if there was an alternative agenda at work. After all, never trust the nice ones, usually, they were the ones with a hidden agenda.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:01 am

"Perhaps my reputation is so bad that I know she would not join Tension..?" Melissa said with a sly sarcastic smile..

"But really I feel that Miss-..." She paused for a moment "Miss Stevenson's style will get along better within Friction then she would in Tension. So here we are.." She observed Angelique as she observed the video clip of the wrestler as she casually rolled the bowl in her hand gently so that the tea stirred around the inside of the container. It appeared at least that the pink haired GM approved of what she was seeing.

"I have her details should you wish to make contact.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:27 am

“From what I have heard, that would not surprise me but given enough time I could wipe you into shape.” stated Angelique as she returned the smile given to her by Melissa with her own sarcastic smile.

“Well, she certainly has some skill. Maybe even a diamond in the rough. Well as the privileged few, it is our duty to help those less fortunate than us. I shall offer her a contract. I assume you have my work email, you can simply give me the details there on how to contact her.” stated the Friction General Manager.

“Now then, is there anything else you wish to discuss. If not, then I look forward to meeting you again. Perhaps next time it can be somewhere more private and perhaps even intimate.” stated the pink hair manager as she gave a wink towards Melissa.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

It wasn't too much of a surprise to Melissa that upon hearing that Angelique was to recieve a gift with nothing expected back in return that she might become a little more amiable.. It was a shame that like Cassandra, Angelique shared a curious disinterest in small talk. Melissa oh so liked hiding treats in her words but she felt that any further would be lost on the other GM... At least for now

Melissa choose not to engage in further witty witty repartee which might have come about in response to Angelique's sarcasm, no need to sour things unless neccessary.

"Perhaps... I guess we shall see." Melissa said very noncommital to Angelique comment about a more intimate circumstance next time

"Do say hello to my sister for me."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:24 am

The fact that Melissa did not object to the idea of a more intimate encounter the next time the two of them met put a smile on Angelique. “I guess the rumors are true, the two of you don't really get along then.” stated Angelique as she gave a smirk before then exiting the small building. She would put all the information she had gathered in her purse and start to walk to her limo. The young GM had some work to do and she intended to finish it as soon as she could.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 pm

As Angelique headed out of the Japanese style hut and started down the pathway that would eventually lead out of the gardens, for a moment the GM saw a girl from a distance... The garden was a public place and so it wasn't unusal so see someone else there, but there was something about this girl's appearance that was at least a little noteworthy...

It appeared that she had silvery grey or white hair although her stature was that of someone young, her frame was short and slender... not too much unlike Angelique's herself. And then there were the eyes... They gazed upon Angelique full of sorrow and melancholy, as red as clear rubies.

The girl blinked slowly, almost sleepily and then turned to walk away. The next moment she was behind a large row of hedges that led deeper into the gardens and out of sight like a spectre... Well, probably it was of little significance to the likes of Angelique anyway...

Last edited by Kelsea on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...Too many silver strings to link...)

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2