Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brat Pack Statement of intent

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Brat Pack Statement of intent Empty Brat Pack Statement of intent

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:52 pm

It was early before the typical scheduled Friction show, a few people were setting up in the arena but there was only a scarce few people popping in and out of the locker rooms... Izzi, Cham Cham, Dani and their newest member Kelly all huddled around in one dark corner of one such locker room, all observing a carefully laid out a plan of action scrawled on a screwed up napkin with ketchup stains (well done Danielle ¬.¬ )

"Ok.. we all know the plan right...? I don't need to explain it again huh..?" Izzi stated, even though up until this point she hadn't actually even told Kelly just what they had been planning or what they were going to do... In fact, she'd pretty much just gotten a call out of the blue telling her to meet them here and the only word that was actually discernible to Kelly from the eligible scrawling on the napkin was the title "Brat Pack *OFFICIAL* statement of intent" at the top.

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack Statement of intent ELZuoMvBrat Pack Statement of intent OG5hnuaBrat Pack Statement of intent Cg3CzYmBrat Pack Statement of intent 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack Statement of intent Empty Re: Brat Pack Statement of intent

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 pm

"Wait, what?"
Kelly had huddled into a corner and was now looking with seemingly unblinking and confused eyes at something that could at best be described as unorganized mess after virtually being dragged into this whole mess with her having no idea what this was all about.
"What Statement of Intent? Our desire to join the international burglar society, hiding in the dark areas like this locker room on the run from the law?"
She asked rather bluntly, clearly showing that she had not the slightest idea what was going on.

"And by the way, where is my share of the meal this napkin has seen recently? I am your kawaii champion, damnit! That must be worth a burger or some spaghetti, or not?"
Sorting her priorities, this was most important and so came last, and was being said with some determination!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:00 pm

"Cham Cham didn't have no meal..." the feline said ruefully

"That's just where Dani split ketchup everywhere because she fails at being a waitress."

"Hey!" Dani voice indignantly "I resent that!"

"Tell me it's not true huh? You split ketchup even when you weren't acting as a waitress.." Dani just scowled at Izzi, not saying anything further "Luckily your better at bratin' then you are at waitin'.." Izzi looked at Kelly "And congrats on the kawaii belt, I'm sure waitress girl here will give you a congratulatory burger after she's gone and dropped it on the floor.... but thats the least we expect from member of Brat Pack... It's not like its a hardcore belt or nuthin'." As she said that Cham Cham held up the Tension 24/7 belt proudly, currently in the possession of Izzi and Cham Cham..

"Now then Chammers.. Why don't you explain the plan to those of you that didn't listen.. hmm?"

".. Uhm.. Cham Cham no know the plan..."

"You banana brain! spent the whole time we spent planning this thinking of bananas and monkeys I'll bet..."

"Uhm.. Actually Izzi.. You pretty much just called us all here out of the blue. There was no planning... Maybe you dreamt that there was one."

"Wut!? Then what about the 'Brat Pack *OFFICIAL* statement of intent' blueprints right here..." Izzi said, practically shoving the napkin in Dani's face

"Well... If you'll look closely... This is actually a shopping list I gave you last week. See..." Dani pointed to the bottom of the napkin "I wrote 'get ketchup' at the bottom after spilling our bottle of ketchup..."

"Damn it!" Izzi said, throwing the napkin in the waitresses face "This isn't rocket science! Stop demanding that this be planned out!"

"But you just sai-"

"Nope nope... Now listen..." The succubus said leaning in closely as if someone else in the room (that was empty) might over hear them "We want to make a impression on all of our enemies right? So are gonna attack the first big dumb dumb we see in this here locker room.. Now how that for planning, huh? huh?!"

Last edited by 2 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack Statement of intent ELZuoMvBrat Pack Statement of intent OG5hnuaBrat Pack Statement of intent Cg3CzYmBrat Pack Statement of intent 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 pm

"...Oh..."
Kelly had a rare moment where she really thought that she was probably not the dumbest person in a given room when she was looking from left to right into the face of her fellow brat pack gang in a try to understand what was going on here.

"So let me get this straight:.
You, Dani, fail at being a waitress. And most curious of all, you still work as a waitress while you are a wrestler?
You, Cham Cham, like bananas and monkeys and have a banana brain or something like that. and like me, you did not get a share of the meal that was cooked with the ketchup on the napkin.
And you, Izzi, had a meeting with yourself.
And now we are sitting here to ambush the first big girl that comes along?
"

She asked in a voice that was legit for a conspirator theorist , glancing from one person to the next one before her face brightened up.
"Awesome! Let`s do it!"
She squealed, her face brightening up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"I don't fail!" Said with squint eyes "I'm not waitress-ing any more, my contract was terminated by almost above 50% mutual consent on both sides.. I'm now a wrestle waitress." Cham cham also seemed as if she was about to refute Kelly's claims regarding the feline, but after a moment she just tilted her head to one side as if to say "well.. it was a fair comment"

"Great! see..? Someone knows well thought out planning when she sees it.." Dani rolled her eyes as Izzi spoke then reached into a bag to pick out a camera,

"Here.." She said handing the camera it to Dani

"What's this for?"

"It's for picking your butt with... what do you think its for?! We need to send the statement out to all the big dumb dumbs out there that they are gonna get the same treatment as the first big dumb dumb that we see today. You're camera girl for today... And you two.." she said looking to Cham Cham and Kelly "Select your weapons.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:45 pm

"A weapon, a weapon..."
Kelly thought out loud, looking around in the room what could be used as a weapon?

"Ah well, if you had said that we would ambush someone, I would have brought my clown baseball bat with me. You know, it`s covered with foam and makes a funny noise when it hits someone. And it blinks..."
That brought her a thought at least, and she would rummage in her small bag for a laser pointer!
"I think I would chose my trusty laser pointer which has brought me so much fun! It`s pointy and uhm, laserly..."
A little more rummaging would produce a makeup bag.
"Or how about a lipstick? It`s lip balming and, uhm, colorful!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:05 pm

"Lipstick?! Cham Cham wanna beat em up not make em up..!" Cham Cham started at Kelly but Izzi quickly grabbed the kitty from behind, covering her mouth and yanking her down behind cover. She'd then try to grab for Kelly and Dani to draw them in also

"SHHH shh... someones coming..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Sabre was strutting confidently towards the locker room, looking forward to a happy afternoon attacking some punching bags in the gym. The big cave girl had been pretty pleased with herself ever since taking down the hardcore champion, Cecilia Northman. In Sabre’️s mind, being tougher than the holder of the toughest belt made her undoubtedly the toughest girl around. She’️d not actually contested that with many matches recently, but still.

The masked wrestler entered the locker room before stopping abruptly. Her red eyes narrowed suspiciously, and she loudly sniffed the air, twice. Suddenly alert, she glanced around the room, before focusing her gaze on what she had detected. It wouldn’️t escape her.

“Ketchup!!” she exclaimed, marching over to the table and lifting up the discarded napkin. “Ketchup… and writing??” she pouted with a confused expression.

“This stupid…” she muttered. “Where the steak?” Sabre had been expecting food and was now bitterly disappointed. She dropped the napkin and started to look around the locker room in case there was anything she could scavenge.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:13 pm

"Okay, no lipstick then..."
Kelly was a little bit disappointed and was also pouting that her cherry lipstick had felt through the definition of a weapon, but a little more rummaging in her bag would also produce some face powder!

"How do you like that, huh?"
She asked hopefully before she was unexpectedly yanked into the hideout.
"Yack!"
She spouted out in surprise before waiting eagerly for the first poor thing that would come in walking through this door to endure, probably really innocent about anything involving the handling of kawaii in general, a swarm of kawaii.

"...!"
Her mouth would be standing up wide when she spotted Sabre, a girl both frightening and absolutely gorgeous all at once! She looked at the girl, then her fellow brat pack members. Although she badly wanted to have this beauty in her grasps, she did not want to eat her fists or big boot or whatever she would dish out, so she would wait for the hardcore champions to do something.

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:24 pm

They all hid as stealthily as they could muster in the dark corner of the locker room, all crouched down low so that their small forms would be seen... However some remnants from their presence in the locker room had been left on the table plain for anyone to see.

Izzi examined their prey... She was big... As good an example of "the enemy" as she could have hoped to walk in first. Seemed like she'd do nicely for them to make their statement of intent.

"Ok... She'll do... So we're gonna do this all ninja secret like... Kelly, I want you to-"
But while she was talking Cham Cham decided that action was much better... Snatching the face powder from Kelly's hand, she leaped like a fearless tiger kitten right towards Sabre

"YAARR!!" Cham Cham roared out as she launched her small body front first right at Sabre, trying to slap the face powder right into Sabre face close to the eyes

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next