Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Verbal submission Worship match!! Chloe Mason Vs. Layla Vale!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Verbal submission Worship match!! Chloe Mason Vs. Layla Vale! - Page 5 Empty Re: Verbal submission Worship match!! Chloe Mason Vs. Layla Vale!

Post by Link-mon Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:55 pm

As with that the last bit of fight that existed in Chloe died out. She held on for a little bit longer but made no effort to get back to the ropes and soon enough started tapping out and screaming that she submitted. Layla had won but she smirked, afterall she didn't have to accept the submission and kept the hold locked in as she looked back at Chloe.

"Is there a please in there? Wait do I need to wait for a please? Ref do I?" she asked. The ref looked at her and shook her head. "I do? Oh okay. Well sorry Chloe but I guess I can't accept that submission. Gonna have to try harder" she said with a smirk on her face.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Verbal submission Worship match!! Chloe Mason Vs. Layla Vale! - Page 5 Empty Re: Verbal submission Worship match!! Chloe Mason Vs. Layla Vale!

Post by BritBrat Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Of fucking course.

Her submission is denied, just because she missed the magic word. And that cost her more time in this hold, feeling as if her muscles are starting to tear.

Alright then. Attempt number two.

"OH MY-I GIVE!!! PLEASE!! LET ME GO!!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 am

"Pretty please?" she said with a smile before she bust out laughing. "Im kidding. I'm kidding." she said letting go finally and nodding at the the ref. Officially accepting the submission and letting the bell ring.

Looking down at the girl as she had her hand raised she got down on her knees and patted Chloe's pretty face. "Hey bad time to mention this I know but we still have something else to do. Are you ready?" Layla was all smiles at this.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:00 am

Oh God. Finally it's over. And with that the first defeat in a long time.

Layla lets go of Chloe's leg, letting it drop to the canvas. Even then the landing caused some pain as it flopped to the floor. She rolled to the side, lamenting her loss. She could have held on long. Could have escaped. Maybe she didn't try harder.

All these thoughts are swirling around her head that she literally forgot about the stipulation. You know, what happens if someone loses.

Ah shit.

Chloe groaned, brushing Layla's hand away with her arm as she curls up into a ball, clutching her knee. The pain took her mind elsewhere that she didn't remember that rule. Maybe if she knew, she could have tried harder. But alas...

She glared at Layla, a look of 'can we seriously not do this now' kind of annoyed expression. Sure she has to do whatever Layla would want. Doesn't mean she has to like it. And frankly, she'd rather not know about it.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:19 am

Layla smirked at Chloe's face. Loving her very clear dislike of the stipulation as it came to the forefront of her mind again. Too bad, she lost and Layla was going to make sure she ate every word and insult thrown her way. "Well let's get started then." she said moving her foot down next to Chloe's face.

"Give my foot all the love it earned in this match. Afterall it's still fine and..yours isn't. Oh and talk about how much you love it as you do so." Layla said.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 pm

She really did not want to do that. But who knows what might happen if she acted like a defiant bitch again. Sure, she does have a foot fetish, but only hers being worshiped. Not the other way round. And frankly, she never would have thought that she would be in this position. To have to kiss someone else's feet.

But that time has come. And she hated it still. She hated when Layla pointed that hers were better than Chloe's.

In her mind, that was fucking blasphemy.

While Chloe muttered curses and grumbled, she leaned her head closer towards Layla's feet and give some kisses to it. All with a grimace, shown on her face.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 pm

"Those are some pretty pecks Chlose but where's the pizazz? You also need to be telling me how great my feet are as your doing it. Afterall how else is everyone here supposed to know." Layla said keeping her foot in Chloe's face while her smile refused to fade at the sheer joy she was getting out this situation.

"Go on give the fans what they came to see. Your not exactly shy about your feet no need to be modest about my better ones." she giggled as she continued to poke at Chloe's ego with a pin. Knowing there was nothing the girl could do about it just made it better.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:31 am

Ugh. This was truly disgusting.

In a match where Layla didn't mostly use her feet like Chloe did, the dark haired beauty have to dirty her lips and kiss her foot. At no point does she show she is enjoying this. And again with the 'mine are better'. Bitch, if you dont-

No, calm yourself. There's not much she could do now.

Layla asked for pizazz, more out of the small girl. And while that is like trying to find water in a stone, Chloe has to suck it up. The faster she does this, the better to be completely honest.

Alright. This time, with passion.

Swallowing some saliva down her throat, Chloe leaned in more and started to add a little tongue in with French kisses, just a little slower. She had to bring up memories of other fighters who she brought down to her feet and have them kiss her feet and suck her toes. How they did it when she really had to force them to do their best.

"Your feet. *Kiss* Are better. *Kiss* Than mine. *Kiss* You indeed. *Kiss* have the..."

She found it hard to finish that sentence. But she took a deep breath before continuing.

"... better feet than. *Kiss* I do."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:33 pm

When a cocky girl could grovel, she could grovel. Maybe she had experience from making others do it but Chlose finally realized the situation she was in wasn't going to be solved by trying to be modest about things. She wasn't in control and she needed to show that she knew that, which she was finally was by amount up her worship and and praising her feet. Layla smirked and brought her hand down to pat her head like a pet.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Just a little bit of the truth to stop all of the humiliation, your almost done just a few more seconds." Layla giggled as she met Chloe go back to work. Looking over at her bodyguards she gave them a wave as she made sure to turn her foot a bit to showcase what she wanted Chloe worshipping at that time.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Chloe brushed her raven locks back, fighting back the urge to hurl and gives a disgusted look as Layla pats her head like some pet. Did I mention how much she doesn't like this one bit?

The bodyguards remain unflappable, unmoving as Layla teases them. At Chloe's orders would they do anything. Chloe would have to say the word for them to come up. They do look as Layla turned her foot to showcase but no emotion shows on their face or body.

Meanwhile, Chloe counted the seconds in her mind. Surely those seconds will be done and other with. She wasn't sure how long she could keep this up. Her soles upturned and for most of the crowd to see, but her's aren't the ones being worshipped

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next