Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Second times the charm. - Page 6 Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Sandy would immediately get out of the way as her hero got back into the ring and she would make the choke less violent as she was instructed. She would just be holding kana by the neck now as she heard Zarya's words. She couldn't help but get nervous goose bumps as the thought of being punished by this woman seemed oddly exciting along with other words like terrifying.

Sandy would watch Zarya crouch in front of kana and wonder what was coming next. She would see Zarya gently running her fingers over Kana's red sore belly before a grin grew on sandy's face as she watched Zarya's fingers curl violently as her nails sunk into the soft flesh on Kana's stomach. Sandy would have her crotch pressed into Kana's rear as she would gently begin humping kana hoping to get off on watching the Russian Goddess make her submit. "Submit...Submit you little bitch..." Sandy would whisper into Kana's ear as whimpers began to escape Kana's mouth. Sandy would get a cruel idea. Hoping it would impress Zarya, Sandy would cover Kana's mouth with her free hand making it impossible to submit. "Zarya... I think she needs some more! Give her all you got!" Sandy would cackle as she heard and felt Kana's screams vibrate her hand.

Kana would watch in fear as sandy stepped away and let Zarya give her another try. She would look down at zarya with all the hate in her eyes as she felt Zarya's soft hands stroking her stomach giving her goosebumps. That soft feeling would soon change to a painful claw causing her to whimper at first before letting out a loud squeal turning into a scream. "I... I..." She would try to say she submits but than sandy would begin humping her ass and than the hand came over her mouth making it impossible. She would scream and scream until she did the only thing she thought she could do. She would bite Sandy's hand and once Sandy let go, She would yell her submission. The number on the screen went one higher and sandy would sigh disappointed and scowl as she had been outsmarted by the little brat kana. She would not act on her frustration though not wanting to upset the Russian mistress. She would just stand back there and wait for further instructions.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:28 am

A ghost of a smile tugged at the corners of Zarya's lips, a devious sort of mirth in her dark eyes. She watched as Sandy, being her over-enthusiastic self, pressed a hand over Kana's mouth to keep the girl from submitting. It wouldn't work for long, and the Iron Soldier knew it. Kana was too feisty, even now, to miss the opportunity to bite the offending hand. Zarya decided to let it happen, rather then warn Sandy. The younger heel would be best served by learning from the painful experience. It was a character building moment, and the russian tried not to laugh outright when Kana sunk her teeth into Sandy's hand, forcing the bigger girl to pull away long enough to submit.

"Not bad, little one, not bad." She broke the vicious claw hold at last and began to caress Kana's belly, almost affectionately, "You've been through alot, haven't you? I think you've earned a break. Rest up... this won't take long."

With that, she spun on her heel and leveled a glare at Sandy. She crossed the scant distance between them, standing so close that the Iron Soldiers breasts mashed firm against the younger woman's own.

"What did I tell you?" She asked in a cold, almost mechanical tone. No inflection, no emotion, not even anger. It was the cold, flat, dead sound she reserved for those in need of a particularly harsh lesson. "I said *not* to stop her from submitting. Didn't I? And what did I say would happen if you pissed me off again?"
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Sandy would cackle evilly as she assumed that she had Kana completely helpless. Her hand was getting wet with pained drool and saliva from Kana's mouth and she loved it. Sandy would go even further, opening kana's mouth and forcing her fingers inside to pinch her tongue roughly. "Whats the matter Kana? Kats got your tongue? Or are you just too tough to submit?!" Sandy would say in a rude and condescending tone before her move would be reversed. She would yelp as Kana bit down on her fingers hard enough to make Sandy move her hand away with a bit of a squeak.

When Kana submitted, Sandy was ready to unload on the kawaii but She knew Zarya would have no such thing in her power. She heard The Iron Soldier complimenting Kana would would only become more infuriated. That was supposed to be her praise. Sandy's breathing got heavy and her eyes became angry as she stared down at Kana ready to unleash hell upon the undeserving girl. That was until she looked up at Zarya who had now turned her attention to her.

Sandy would blush nervously and her face would soften up as she saw the look in Zarya's eyes. She felt the woman's large and well sculpted breasts mash firmly against her own causing hers to flatten under the intense superiority of the Russians bust.

Her blush got deeper as Zarya began to speak in a near robotic voice with not even a drop of any kind of emotion. Sandy would hear her reminder of what she was told *not* to do and shake her head at her own self. "I...I'm Sorry... I don't know what comes over me... I... Please please forgive me and my mistake... It won't happen again..." Sandy would say as she would get down onto her knees and begin kissing Zarya's feet. Sandy would begin worshiping Zarya in an attempt to prove her regret of disobeying the Russian woman.
If Sandy had the choice and Zarya allowed it, Sandy would continue kissing and licking Zarya's sweaty feet and would start worshipping up her body with kisses and licks and nuzzles to the muscled toned skin. She would kiss and lick and suck on every inch of Zarya's front making sure to get each drop of sweat off of her body. But if Zarya didn't approve, Sandy would soon be notified by what ever Zarya had in mind for her punishment.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 pm

As Sandy's apologetic tongue went to work, tracing every curve and ripple of muscle on the amazons body, Zarya was more then a little tempted to let the public display of worship continue. After all, no one cultivated a sculpted physique the likes of the Iron Soldiers without being somewhat vain, and Zarya was exceedingly so. Having some attentive bitch-minion lap the sweat from her body on command was just the way things ought to be.

Alas, there was a proper time and place for all things, and this was no time for Sandy's antics. Backstage after the match? Zarya could find more then a few ways for the younger heel to show her devotion, but right now she had a match to finish and time was escaping. It would be unprofessional not to give the fans their money's worth, and Zarya Volkov prided herself on professionalism.

"Hold on... Worshipping me is a reward.... not a punishment. Stand up." Zarya commanded, and when Sandy obeyed, the Russian grabbed the girl by the front of the shirt and pulled her into a kiss. Her embrace was hungry, demanding, the sort of kiss that had nothing to do with affection and everything to do with affirming her dominance over the other woman. She broke the kiss as suddenly as it began, though not before giving Sandy's generous ass a possessive squeeze.

"What is the saying? Business before pleasure?" Zarya asked ironically, her only explanation before she reached to grab Sandy by the shoulder and spin the other girl around to face away from the russian. Unless she was resisted, the Iron Soldier intended to wrap her arms around Sandy from behind and lift her high into the air, all while falling sharply backwards, looking to brutally drop the younger heel on her head and shoulders with one of her finishers, the Russian Backdrop!
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 pm

Sandy would continue worshipping Zarya, making sure she didn't miss a single millimeter of the Russian Goddess. It was good while it lasted and for a while, Sandy thought that she had pleased the mighty Zarya.

That pleasure was dashed away as Sandy heard Zarya tell her that she was rewarding herself more than anything else and secretly, Sandy agreed. She would stand up as quick as she could, not wanting Zarya to wait a single second.

When Sandy was standing, She wouldn't know what hit her as Zarya grabbed the front of her shirt and yanked her forward for a strong and airtight kiss. Sandy's eyes would widen before they would slowly close to pleasured slits. Sandy was becoming moldable putty in the Russian's hands as she felt the soft lips of such a rugged women nearly devour hers in a show of not love but complete and utter dominance and ownership. Sandy would let out a cute squeak as her large rear was squeezed possessively.

Sandy would quickly be slapped back into reality with the kiss suddenly ending. Sandy would be stuck in a trance as all she could do was look into Zarya's eyes as her opponent explained the upcoming action.

Sandy would easily be turned around and would let out a surprised gasp but that was all that was allowed before she felt The Iron arms of the Iron soldier wrap around her waist before hoisting her high into the air before slamming her down head and shoulders first.

Sandy was now out like a light as she would flop to the mat, the only movement would be the occasional reflexive twitch. it wasn't quite noticable yet but Sandy was wet in her crotch from the intimate act before the brutal one but for now she was out of the way leaving Kana alone and defenseless against Zarya.

Kana would still be in the ropes watching what happened. She had mixed feelings on this as she would rather face one than two but at the same time, Zarya alone would stop any distractions leading Zarya from Kana. It was a double edged sword as Kana stayed in the ropes, watching Zarya knock out the bully known as sandy and now all she could do was wait and see what Zarya had in store for her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:26 am

After drilling Sandy head-first into the canvas, the Iron Soldier climbed to her feet. She pressed her boot to the girls hip and gave her limp body a shove, rolling her closer to the ropes and away from the rings center. In the end, she left the younger bully laying on her stomach, and Zarya couldn't resist bending down to give Sandy's sizable ass a hard swat before turning away. Her gaze settled on Kana, her lips curved into a faint smile, and she casually closed the distance between them.

"Well, now that the distraction is dealt with, it's just you and me." As she spoke, her hands moved to the ropes that kept Kana's arms entangled, undoing them and leaving the smaller girl free to collapse. "Tell you what, little one, I'll give you one free hit. Come on, attack me. I don't fight back. We need to give the people a good show, right?"

Zarya stepped back and waited, standing in the middle of the ring as if she owned the space, just daring Kana to take her up on her offer of one free shot. Of course, if the Russians previous behavior was anything to go on, she could hardly be called trust worthy.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6