by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second times the charm. - Page 4 Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:14 am

Both kana and sandy were shooken widely in the bearhug. Their arms and legs flopping around like broken puppets as they were whipped around and forced to put on a play for the crowd. Kana hadn't breathed for minutes now as the hug was air tight and vacuum sealed with breast flesh. Her head was also now drenched in sandy's drool humiliatingly.

The girls would not be awake for the next move as they were easily lifted higher before getting slammed into the mat with a brutally impressive body slam. Kana's small body would knock the remaining air out of sandy as she landed on top of her, using sandy's large breasts as pillows. They both twitched and convulsed as they laid there in pain. The crowd's loud cheering couldn't wake the two.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:51 am

"Now where was I?" Zarya Volkov straightened, brushed off her hands and peered down at the two unconscious girls, admiring a job well done. With Sandy out of her hair, for awhile at least, she could focus on Kana. She bent to pick the girl up by the waist, as easily as someone might lift a doll, an tossed the little trouble maker over her shoulder, a war Goddess claiming her rightful spoils.

Turning her attention back to Sandy, Zarya rolled the big girl over onto her stomach and towards the ropes, creating more room in the center of the ring. By the time she'd dealt with the younger bully, the crowd was already growing restless. Too bad Kana was still comatose over her shoulder.

"Now... how to wake you up..."

The answer came to her in short order, and it was, true to her nature, just plain mean. Sliding Kana down off her shoulder and back into her arms, Zarya lifted the silver haired girl up and then dropped to one knee, bringing Kana down upon up hard, crotch first, with an inverted atomic drop!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:20 am

Kana would be completely limp in zarya's grasp as she was lifted as easily as a doll before being hoisted over her shoulder like a hunter had caughten her prey. Sandy would let out a groan as she was rolled onto her stomach towards the ropes.

The crowd was really becoming restless as they waited to see what's next. Their restlessness would be answered with a cruel and brutal move that would definitely wake the cute silver haired kawai right up.

Kana would be limp on the travel down to the inverted atomic drop. Her arms going up as gravity did what it does. But right on contact, right when zarya's knee struck kana's crotch, the crowd would be introduced to a new noise. The highest pitched and pained squeal they had ever heard erupted from kana's lungs. The arena was silent besides the pained cries of kana's. Kana's arms would shoot to her crotch as she would begin falling to the side but she would stay on zarya's knee until zarya released her hips. Suddenly the crowd erupted in love for zarya as she had introduced them to how beautiful a savage beating could be. Kana's tears would stream down her face as her head would fall forward landing her cheek on the Russians breasts while she continued to feel the exploding pain in her crotch.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 pm

"What is wrong, Kana? Where is all that fire and defiance? Don't tell me I broke your spirit so quickly." She didn't bother to mask the condescension in her voice, looking down at the smaller fighter as Kana pitched forward to rest her tear streaked face against the russians breasts.."Come on, little one. Don't disappoint me now."

Zarya released her younger opponent, letting the girl collapse to the ring... but she didn't give Kana more then the briefest moments reprieve. The russian ravager grabbed Kana by the hair, tangling her fingers in the silky, silver mane and forcing the girl to her knees and moving to shove her head between between the Soldiers thickly muscled thighs. It was the classic set up position for a variety of devestating moves, piledrivers and powerbomb among them. She leaned over, swatting a hand across Kana's ass.

"Shouldn't you apologize for trying to have me jumped? That was very wrong, you know." She said with a sense of moral indignation... as if Zarya hadn't instigated everything by beating Kana up in the first place.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Kana would lay sit on Zarya's knee letting out rapid gasps of pain as her crotch ached and burned from the abuse it had just taken off of the atomic drop. She would fall to her side when Zarya let her go and would immedietly shoot her hands to her crotch so she could cover it and protect it from any further abuse. Luckily or not so luckily, There was no more attacks to the young silver haired girls crotch.

Kana would hear Zarya's condesending words and try her best to ignore them. She wanted to say something mean or witty to the woman but she couldn't speak as her head was shoved deep into the strong thick muscled thighs of the Russian. Zarya hadn't even began squeezing but it felt like she was due to the incredible muscle and the size. Kana would bring her hands up to Zarya's thighs and began rubbing them at first trying to yell her submission but the grip was so tight around her head, the noises that escaped her mouth wouldn't make it to the outside word as all the did was pleasurably vibrate the russian's thighs. She would than start slapping them trying to tap forgetting about the rules of the match that she had set up herself.

Kana's whole body would jump at the hard smack against her ass as she heard Zarya telling her to apologize. She would try to answer with a smug and defiant remark like "Fuck you" something along the lines of that but it only came out at muffled noises. Her face was already becoming red from air deprivation and Zarya hadn't been squeezing nearly to her full extent. It was quite the show for the audience facing Kana's ass as every time she squirmed, Her cute cheeks would jiggle along with the spank from the Russian.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 am

Although she couldn't hear the muffled response, Zarya had no doubt that Kana had gotten salty with her. It was one if the girls most appealing traits, that mean, defiant streak. It made crushing her to the point of complete submission so much more satisfying. Soldier didn't bother squeezing any harder then she had to, applying just enough pressure to keep Kana trapped. The crowd seemed to enjoy the sight of her being spanked, and so Zarya obliged them with a few more hard spanks before making her next move.

She bent down, wrapping her arms around Kana's waist, and attempted to lift her, rolling the girl up onto her shoulders in what would usually be the setup for a power-bomb. Instead of executing the move, however, if Zarya was successful, she would keep Kana trapped high in the air, seated on the Russians well defined shoulders, the woman's face nestled between Kana's thighs. Being violently thrown all over the ring had inadvertently tugged the crotch of the girls bikini bottom slightly askew, and it was easily for Zarya's lips and tongue to push the fabric even further aside, leaving Kana's sex vulnerable to the Russians depredations.

Her shoulders trembled slightly and a low, throaty sound escaped the Iron Soldiers throat. She was laughing at her prey, though the sound was muffled, and seconds later her tongue delved deep into the cleft of Kana's pussy.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:25 am

Kana would continue letting out muffled protests until she felt those strong arms wrap around her small waist. She would suddenly be hoisted up onto zarya's shoulder sitting there with her crotch nearly exposed already. Her crotch could feel the hot breath of the iron soldier bathe her loins as she let out a moan that had a mixture of worry, pleasure, and pain.

Kana's bikini bottom seemed to be easily discarded by zarya's skilled tongue before kana quickly wrapped her arms and legs around the Russian's head hoping to disorient the giant only to be tongue ducked mercilessly. Kana would hold on for dear life as she was eaten out in such a humiliating way. She was worried if she had an orgasm right than and there, she would lose balance and fall the mighty height between zarya's shoulders and the ring floor.

"Please!...ooouuuhhh don't drop me..." kana would shiver as she felt the tongue intrude her lower lips. Her body quivered as she held on looking like a terrified kawaii on the Russian giant's shoulders.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Zarya had made a point of going for not one, but multiple points at the same time and this little act of humiliation was in that vein, though she doubted Kana knew exactly how as yet. The kawaii was concerned about tumbling off from a sudden loss I'd balance, when what Zarya actually had in mind was far worst. Nevertheless, her hands settled firm on Kana's hips as if to steady the girl seated helplessly on her shoulders.

"If you don't want me to do this..." She turned her head enough to speak, her voice slightly muffled but still audible. ".. Submit!"

That would be good for a point, and in truth Zarya had no intention of stopping the sensual torment until she'd forced a climax from the girl and earned a second point. The russians hot mouth found Kana's nether lips once again, as if to adorn the girls sex with a deep, sensual kiss, the soldiers tongue piercing her smaller opponent hungrily, demanding nothing less then the utter submission of her body.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Kana would hear zarya's words and would comply immediately wanting to avoid the pain that would come either way. She would quickly yell "I submit! I submit!!! Now put me down! AYYYAHHH!!!" She would say as she bit her lips trying to hold back her orgasm but it was useless. She would scream as the folds of of her lower lips were opened and probed by the soft yet violent tongue of zarya.

Kana would scream as she squirted her juices all over zarya's face as she trembled and shook wildly from her orgasm. She tightened her body around zarya's head as her body tensed as she gently jumped zarya's face until the orgasm subsided.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:34 am

The seventh point of the match was added the moment the silver haired wrestler screamed her submission, not that it would earn her any mercy. Zarya enjoyed dangling hope in front of her opponents faces and then snatching it away. It made what came next all the more satisfying.

Point number eight came with a violent rush of feminine juices as Kana was forced to the peak, given no other choice but to cum, the promise of leniency broken almost as soon as it was given. Zarya's tongue assailed the smaller girls folds until her trembling body began to still, allowing Kana a few moments to descend from the dizzying heights of her climax.

And then, the Iron Soldier revealed her true intentions. With two points secured in rapid succession, she moved immediately to claim the next via knock out. Her hands closed around Kana's waist, muscles tensing the length of her arms and down to her shoulders as she moved to drive the girl down to the mat with a ring shaking Power Bomb, putting all of her considerable strength into move.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next