Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Just Like Old Times

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Like Old Times Empty Just Like Old Times

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 am

"Aaand..." Talia mumbled to herself as she stared at the treadmill screen. The distance ticked over 6 miles and she reached up to slow down the speed to a fast walk. She breathed a sigh of relief and brushed the sweat off her forehead with a towel. She only tasted a little blood this time around. Thankfully, the injuries on the inside were slowly heating. Immediately after her match with Cassie, Talia was afraid some of her injuries would never heal. She felt like she would never be able to feel comfortable again during strenuous physical activity. She was wrong. And happy that she was wrong.

As the treadmill slowed to a stop, Talia brushed the crimson hair out of her face once more. She stepped off it and began to stretch as she cooled off. It was the first time she had managed to get a good workout in since she was hospitalized. For obvious reasons, she could never workout at the Friction gym ever again. She settled for the Tension gym. Since her secret appeared to be safe with Cassie, she wasn't really worried about bumping into anybody she didn't want to.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times Empty Re: Just Like Old Times

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:14 am

Johnny breathed hard as he did his last few reps. He was finishing up a good full body workout but he always liked to end with some good old fashioned iron pumping. After a short break, he'd get back to it but for now he thought about maybe hitting the sauna for a while. Or relaxing in one of the hot tubs.

He wiped the sweat off his body and stood up. He looked around and tossed the towel over his shoulder. Taylor had been busy going back and forth from Kyoto to Tokyo a lot lately and it left Johnny with a lot of free time. While he she was gone, he'd started checking out places in Hamamatsu. He wasn't exactly a real estate guy but he knew what he wanted and it would be the first time he'd be living in his own home. A home. The thought was as cool as it was weird. He'd also gotten hold of one of those sensory deprivation chambers and was trying it out while she wasn't at home. He wasn't sure exactly how he was going spring that one on Taylor. It invigorated him unlike anything he'd ever done but.... even if he had to wake up in the morning a little less refreshed, waking up next to Taylor was better than waking up in some weird tent any day of the week.

After thinking about it, he decided a muscle relaxing dip in one of the many hot tubs provided was just the thing he needed. He went to the locker room and stripped, showered, and put on a pair of tight fitting athletic swim trunks and eased his way into the bubbly water. With a deep sigh of contentment, he closed his eyes and leaned back, placing his arms behind his head as the foamy water bubbled around his glistening, rippled abs and chest.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 am

Talia finished her workout routine and made her way to the woman's locker room. She continued stretching and kept sweating as well. It felt great to get back to the grind. While stretching, though, she realized just how tense and contracted her legs were. And with how much progress she had made, being super sore the next day was a big no no. She changed into a blue bikini and made her way to the sauna with a towel wrapped around her. As she entered the room, she casually made her way into the hottub and placed the towel beside her. Without even looking around, she stepped into the steaming water with a relaxed sigh.

She submerged everything but her head and closed her eyes. She breathed in and out in a relaxed way. Talia opened her eyes to see a familiar face across from her. "Oh...hey Johnny."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 am

Johnny didn't know who was coming or going. He was just focused on not focusing at all. There were some other people around. Mostly dudes and one or two girls. The lockers were separate but not much of anything else was. It wasn't unusual to see girls and guys hanging out in a tub or the sauna or working out together. Sometimes it wasn't unusual to see girls and guys getting a little extracurricular in the tub sometimes. At least it didn't seem as bad as how Taylor spoke about Friction. The way she described it, they probably had regular hot tubs and then ones specially built for hanky panky.

So when Talia slipped into the tub, Johnny barely opened an eye. "Heya..." He muttered, just so that she knew he was there. He saw a glimpse of the hot body and his cheeks flushed. He probably wouldn't stick around very long. It wouldn't be very good to have it be known that he lingered around in a hot tub with any kind of chick, let alone a smokin' hot red head.

But then when she spoke, Johnny opened his eyes for real. Someone knowing his name was strange but hearing the voice and then seeing it was clearly Talia, Johnny stood straight up and recoiled. As water dripped off his glistening body and his tight athletic swimwear emphasized the tight bulge, Johnny's face almost held disgust. "W-What the fuck are you doin here man?!"

Johnny only realized what position he was in after a moment and quickly shrank back into the tub, down to his neck. He eyed her suspiciously. His fists clenched under the water. He never disliked anyone, he tried to be cool but he honestly felt like he was about two seconds away from wrapping his hands around her neck and choking her out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 am

Talia hadn't expected Johnny to be all smiles and stuff. Even though she thought things were suppose to be cool between them, she honestly never expected things to be normal between them. At the very least, they could have a casual "Hello" here and there, right? Apparently not. "What?" she asked in disgust right back. What was his problem? He wasn't that outraged by her presence at the club. She slipped further into the water so only her eyes were above it and she glared.

After a few seconds, she lifted her head slightly up. "I am relaxing in a hot tub after a good work out. You don't have exclusive rights to this." Why was he so upset? She should've been the upset one of the two. "What's your problem with me now? I made up with Taylor. I've moved on with my life." For the first time, she was genuinely curious about this. It's not like he was the sharpest tool in the shed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:48 am

Johnny sat up so more of his chest showed off to Talia as he stared at her. "Made up." He said. "Or made out. I didn't think about it then because ... Taylor was drunk but... it all makes sense to me now, dude." He said. "This whole time you've just been tryin to get back at me man. I thought... that you were cool dude. I thought that you weren't like every other crazy chick in this place. Man, what happened... you took it way beyond that." He said and pointed at Talia.

"You couldn't get back at me, man so now you're all goin' round tryin to attack my family and shit? Tryin to catch Taylor when she's all drunk and tryin to get in with her, man." He then opened his arms. "And now what?" He said. "Sneakin in here. What are you tryin to pull? Whatever you have against me, you can't just face me in a match or fuckin' talk to me about it and junk, so you got to pull all this other shit." Johnny clenched his fists. Now that he knew she was Dark Angel, he was having a hard time letting go of his anger.

"Thought you were cool man. Not just another crazy ass wrestling bitch."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 am

Talia stared with eyes wide open as Johnny expressed a lot of words. She had never seen him angry before. And he seemed really angry this time. "What...what are you..." But it all became clear. He had to have known. She hadn't known he was aware of her kiss with Taylor. But that seemed beyond the point. He was far more offended by this new revelation. Not that he shouldn't have been. "What are you talking about?" she yelled at him from across the hot tub. "Okay, first of all. She kissed me." Even if it was relatively clear the cat was out of the bag, Talia was far too deep into the lie to admit it quite yet.

"And she only kissed me because you weren't there for her," she said though that may not have been an actual fact. It sounded good though. "That's better than anything you can say." She pointed towards the locker rooms. "Is that where your next girl is waiting? Or...or is it one of those things where you only do it with them after a match? Like you tried with me. And that Irish girl." Talia then stood up so the upper half of her body was out of the water. "I know you're secret. You beat girls up and then take advantage of them. I've been there. I know you do it. To me. To O'Connor. And to probably every other girl you've ever beaten."

You're the fucked up one. You think this all revolves around you." Talia shook her head rather dramatically. This was far and away the most wound up she'd ever been without the mask on. "You think that everything everyone does is solely for your benefit or detriment. You're such a dumbass"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 am

Johnny took a step forward in the tub once Talia finished. He was getting more pissed off by the second. Talia wasn't just a crazy, effed up bitch, she was also a shameless liar. He wasn't sure if she knew that he knew she was Dark Angel but she was certainly acting like she had no idea. She wasn't acting like someone caught in a web of lies, she was acting like someone who was just about to get away with it one more time by turning things around on her accuser.

"She was fucked up drunk, man. She might have kissed a telephone pole if she thought it looked at her the right way. That's why I was trying to get her home. You certainly didn't seem that wasted when we were talkin' Ain't that convenient?" He said with a scowl.

Johnny's scowl deepened. "And, man, I don't do SHIT with any of the chicks I wrestled. Not you, not Shauna, not anyone! You wanna say I'm like Killer King? Fuck that shit man. If you think what HE did to you and anything I did was comparable, he musta fucked you up more ways than you think, man."

Johnny took another step. He was close to her now and his fists were white knuckled. "I ain't done shit with anyone but my wife and that's a fact, man. And you?" He said leering at Talia. "What's it about then, huh?" He said. "Why DON'T we talk about secrets, man?"

Johnny leaned in close. "This ain't about me, huh? You've been tryin to do to me what King did to you ever since I dumped you. You couldn't stand it that I picked Taylor so you've been trying to go after me ever since. You knew you couldn't beat me in the ring so ya went after my wife and my friends. You put on that mask and snuck around trying to jab at me from the shadows. Even with that mask on you still couldn't beat me. Not without cheatin, at least. You're a crazy bitch, man. You're fucked up. And you need to stay the hell out of our lives, you stalker ... freak."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 am

Talia's jaw dropped. And then clicked. She couldn't believe some of the things he said. He was far worse than she ever imagined him to be. He wasn't just stupid. He was a genuinely bad person to bring up something as horrifying as Killer King. He had gone too far. She didn't care how much stronger he was than her. She reached up and slapped Johnny across the face. "How dare you say something like that?" It was as if all that stuff she had done as Dark Angel was nothing compared to Johnny making an accusation like that. He was trivializing something that she still had nightmares about. She glared right up into his eyes.

And all the other accusations made her even madder. Everyone she went after because they deserved it. She wasn't trying to get back at Johnny through anyone else. She only got back at him by beating him up. "I saw you, you know," she suddenly whispered. "The way you carried her to the back. The way you pulled your shirt off and poured water over your head. Lie to Taylor all you want. Lie to me all you want. It doesn't change what happened between you and Shauna."

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 am

Johnny's head snapped to the side as the loud, wet smack left a red and moist imprint on his face. He snapped his head back and pushed his face as close as he could without physically touching her, lurching his body so that he was as physically imposing as possible. "What!? What the fuck did we do, huh!? You were so busy takin a fuckin picture that you saw it all, didn't ya!? What'd I do, Talia? Did I fuckin' bend her over and fuck her right there? Or was that you picturin what you wished I would have done to YOU!? Fuckin' psycho bitch!"

Johnny growled. He wrestled girls for a living but that was different. That was a job and those girls knew what they were getting into. Outside of work, he'd never imagine himself ever striking a girl but it was hard. it was hard not to do something to Talia. Maybe he could intimidate her into leaving. She was wrong about everything she had said. Especially with Shauna. But, what he did in the ring, he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it... a little.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next