Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Grinning triumphantly after she managed to put Sermis in the Boston crab, Eirina applied more pressure in the submission hold with the intention of making her opponent tap out. But, she often forgot that not everyone she found would adhere to the rules as she suddenly felt Sermis' nails being dragged across the skin of her leg, and she let out a pained cry. "Gyah!" Thanks to the pain, she loosen her hold, which would allow Sermis to free herself now that Eirina was incapable of applying more pressure in the hold due to her concentration being broken.

"You little..." Eirina grunted, discovering the nail marks on her pristine-white skin. Sermis would have to pay for this, and not just because of her making fun of her age. She would release Sermis, knowing that there's no point in keeping her in the Boston crab and distance herself from her, rubbing the spot where she was scratched earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

Post by Serpon Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Feeling her opponent work her back with the Boston crab, Sermis would resort to fighting dirty. The raven hair wrestler would drag her claws across her opponent leg. A scream would then be heard from her opponent as the raven hair wrestler was then released from the move. A smile would appear on her face as her plan had worked, she had managed to get out of the hold with little effort on her part.

The raven hair wrestler would then get back on her feet while her opponent cursed at her. “Temper, temper, my dear Eirina.” stated Sermis as she mocked her opponent for getting mad. She would then rush in before sending her leg up and trying to place her boot right into her opponent face, attempting to take down Eirina with a big boot.

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 3l9yoRWEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 AjbwxKgEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 DUhLLRtEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 CDNLQYlEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm

"Tch," Eirina clicked her tongue, not liking Sermis' tone. Luckily, the scratching earlier didn't break her skin and draw her blood out, but the mark was still there, much to her dislike. As she attempted to regain her composure and footing, Sermis came over to her and brought up her foot, hitting her right on her face with a big boot.

"Ngh!"

The hit alone was enough to send Eirina tumbling down onto the mat. She groaned in pain, holding her face where she was hit by her opponent. She gritted her teeth, feeling her anger flaring due to being mocked by Sermis earlier. Still, there was nothing she could do at the moment besides rolling over to her side as she rubbed her face that was hit by Sermis' big boot earlier.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 am

Sermis rushed in and nailed her opponent with a big boot, sending her older opponent right down to the ground. A smirk would appear on her face as her attack connected and watching her opponent rub her face while on the ground. “I am sorry my dear Eirina, was that a bit too much for you?” stated Sermis in a mocking matter.

Taking a step or two towards her opponent the raven hair wrestler would then jump in the air before bringing both her legs down in a sitting position, attempting to have one hit Eirina in the head and the other leg hit her in the chest, attempting to perform a double leg drop.

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 3l9yoRWEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 AjbwxKgEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 DUhLLRtEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 CDNLQYlEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Still rubbing her face, Eirina was unable to see what Sermis was going to do next as her back touched the mat again, and as a result, she ended up taking the double leg drop, with one leg hitting her head and the other hitting her chest. "Hrgh!" Her legs shot up a bit before landing back onto the mat. She groaned in pain and she was seeing stars after taking the leg drop directed to her head.

Despite the pain, Eirina attempted to roll over to her side again, but the pain she currently had made it hard for her to focus on her recovery. "D-damn it..." Eirina grunted as she was on her side. At this moment, she could only hope that the pain could fade quickly so that she could focus on more pressing matters like fighting Sermis.

She could just grab one of Sermis' legs, but due to her condition, she couldn't focus on doing that. So, she needed to recover first before she could do any real attempt for a counterattack!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:33 am

Sermis would drop down, hitting her opponent both in the head and the chest. A smirk would appear on her face as she took a moment to look at her older opponent. “What is wrong, my dear Eirina, was that too much for someone like you to take? Perhaps you lack the endurance that you once had during your younger days.” stated Sermis as she took another jab at her opponent age while watching as Eirina rolled over to her side.

The raven hair wrestler would then attempt to grab Eirina arm and attempt to place it in between her legs before pulling on it, trying to place her opponent in an armbar. It was a basic submission hold, one that she doubted she would win with but it was a great way to wear down her opponent and if she could focus on it, it would give her an edge in the match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:00 am

"W-why you..." Eirina didn't like it when someone mocked her age, but she was in a disadvantageous position, which made it rather difficult for her to retaliate. Then, she could feel Sermis grabbing her arm. It seemed to be a setup for an armbar, which was a very simple yet effective submission hold. While she liked putting her opponents in the aforementioned submission hold, she hated it if she ended up being put into it.

Knowing that it would weaken her greatly if she ended up getting herself trapped in that hold, the moment Sermis pulled her arm to put her in the armbar, Eirina put enough force into her arm to drive the back of her hand into Sermis' abs, hoping that it could somehow knock a little bit of wind out of her. And of course, a successful attempt in doing so would allow Eirina to attempt breaking free from her opponent's hold, rolling away from her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:00 am

A smirk would appear on the raven hair wrestler face as she heard her opponent comment. She then grabbed onto Eirina arm and got ready to set the armbar in place. Yet suddenly Sermis would feel a pain on her abs as she was struck there causing her to howl in pain and let go of her opponent arm.

Taking a second to then get back on her knees, she would watch as Eirina would roll away. Sermis would then proceed to get onto her feet. “Running away, I thought someone like you would be more brave, my dear Eirina.” stated Sermis as she mocked her opponent. She would then rush forward, attempting to deliver a soccer kick right to her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 am

Rolling away, Eirina would then quickly rise up to her knees, wincing as she still felt the pain from everything she received from Sermis. She glared at her much younger opponent upon hearing her disparaging remarks before she responded to her, "Urgh... d-discretion is the better part of valor..."

Then, she took the soccer kick, and gasped out in pain before she fell to her side, grimacing in agony as she took the hit head on. "Nngh... d-damn it..." she cursed, not liking what had transpired in this match so far. Not even one bit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Getting up to her feet, Sermis would rush towards her opponent before sending a brutal kick right into her opponent, keeping Eirina down. “Surely you have more than this my dear Eirina or perhaps you are simply holding back. If that is the case I will need to change that!” stated Sermis as she would then attempt to perform a stomp.

Assuming things went well, she would then perform a few more stomps, trying to soften her opponent up a bit more. If the attacks connected, Sermis would then try to grind her foot on Eirina, trying to humiliate her in the process.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next