by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418) - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Orochi grinned in satisfaction after the repeated slamming of Navi's head into the floor before she got up and yanked Navi up so that she could fling her towards the counter. She would leave her there as she hobbled over behind the counter to look for something that she could use as a weapon. She wanted to see if there was something she could pummel the other woman with.

As for the bar owner, despite having already called the cops, took a few steps back as Orochi went to rummage into his stuff as she sought for something that she could use as a weapon. And at this moment, she momentarily forgot about Navi.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418) - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinking Snake Wine (for Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Orochi finally stopped pounding Navi's head into the mat, lifting Navi to her feet, and throwing her toward the bar counter. Navi impacted the counter chest first, and tried to hold herself with one hand on the counter to avoid losing a stable standing position.

Her other hand went through her severely aching face. Her original wound from Orochi's half-emty glass throbbed like crazy, and she felt a bit of blood leaking through her nose. With her hand going through it, she couldn't say whether it was broken or not, however.

Breathing heavily, she tried to lift her head over the counter, as she saw Orochi behind the counter, looking for...something. And Navi knew that it wouldn't bring any good to her if she succeeded.

With that, her hand reach for the nearest half-empty glass (left behind by one of the bar's patrons who ran away as soon as the fight broke out (in fact almost all of the customers ran away by this point)), and would try to launch it at the woman. Sadly, with how dazed the blonde was, she was highly unlikely to hit her anywhere where it would matter.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Orochi was looking for a specific item behind the counter, and she grinned when she found what she needed; a bottle of the snake wine. She took the bottle and got up only to see Navi already grabbing a half-empty glass before she launched the glass towards her. Thankfully, Orochi managed to avoid getting the glass hitting her head and it ended up hitting the wall instead.

Seeing this as her chance, Orochi rushed over to Navi and attempted to swing the bottle of snake wine into her bloodied head. If the hit connected, the bottle would break upon impact, causing the preserved snake inside to spill out of the broken bottle. That was another reason why Orochi chose this particular item as her improvised weapon.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

"SHIT!", Navi screamed outloud as she saw the glass shatter a short distance away from Orochi. She tried to step away from the counter, stumbling a bit, hoping to find something to block the bottle in her foe's hands...

...but with how damaged she already was, she only managed to take 2 steps before Orochi launched at her, and smashed the bottle of the snake wine over the blonde's head!

Navi screamed, falling face-down, barely catching herself in time by putting her hands towards the floor. Still, due to that last shot, she was seeing doubles in her eyes. Lifting her head up, she couldn't even tell where Orochi was. Navi started to wonder whether she bit off more than she could chew with her strategy of getting revenge on the woman...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Having successfully downed Navi with a swing of the bottle, Orochi hobbled over to her, tossing aside the broken bottle before she stood over the other woman, glaring her down as blood dripped down her face. She should get her wound checked afterwards due to a few shards of glass still sticking in her wound, but first, she had a bitch to deal with, and that bitch needed a good stomping.

"Not so tough now, aren't you?" Orochi growled as she drew back her foot before attempting to kick Navi's head, followed by a vicious stomp into her head. The woman wanted to mess with her, and it's only fair for her to pay the price for doing that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 am

Despite all that she's endured in the brawl, Navi stubbornly tried to push herself back to her feet. And, despite doing it a slow pace, she might've succeeded, if it wasn't for Orochi's kick to her head.

The blonde screamed over the pain in her head over the kick. And that wasn't even the end of her troubles, as Orochi sent a stomp to her head. With Orochi's foot connecting with the location of Navi's wound, it opened up even more as a result, with enough blood coming out to cover her eyes as the red filter got more and more thick...and slightly darker, as Navi started to slowly lose consciousness.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:35 am

Orochi knew that her kick and stomps connected when she heard Navi screaming. But even then, she wasn't in a good shape either. Her head hurt like hell, and she could feel shards of glass sticking in her wound. Her vision started to turn blurry as she stumbled back and leaned against the counter.

"Gah... h-how's that, b-bitch?" Despite the pain and tiredness, Orochi still managed to deliver a taunt at the bleeding Navi. She knew that it might complicate things later, and her mentor, Oboro, would soon fry her ass as soon as she learned of this little incident, but at this very moment, she was very satisfied with all the things she did to the blonde bitch who should know her place.

Leaning against the counter, Orochi took her chance to rest a little. At this moment, she would not even show any resistance if cops suddenly showed up. At the very least, Navi was lying on the floor, bleeding and probably unconscious. It's already enough for her at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:11 am

Orochi stopped her assault, allowing Navi a break. Not that a short break would do anything to her. Her vision was hindered by the red filter caused by her blood, and the blurriness caused by all the damage to her head. If she visited the doctor, she wouldn't be surprised if they said she had a concussion.

"F...fuck...you...", Navi would try retort back, trying to shake off the cobwebs for long enough to ensure she'd beat the living shit out of Orochi.

Although very faint, she started to hear the police sirens in the distance. Although Melody would kill her if she got into custody, she couldn't just let this matter go unfinished.

Although wobbly, she stood up to her feet. Wiping the blood out of her eyes, the blonde glared at Orochi:

"You knock out my best friend, but can't even finish a bar fight? You are a fucking joke..."

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 am

Orochi took some time to rest at the counter only to see the damnable blonde bitch getting back on her feet. Growling, Orochi pushed herself back up and glared at her. She was in a better condition compared to Navi, and she would like to show it to her by kicking the ever living crap out of her bleeding ass. "Shut up," she hissed as she hobbled over to Navi.

"You want me to finish you, huh? Alright, you asked for it," she said before she attempted to deliver a superkick right into Navi's head. She had heard the police sirens, but she did not care about the cops at the moment. All she wanted was to finish Navi off and shut her mouth up so that she wouldn't have to listen to her irritating voice anymore. Even so, she would lose her balance whether she managed to hit her target or miss it, and she would fall down onto the hard floor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:39 pm

With the final moment of the fight clear, Orochi stepped towards Navi, before aiming a superkick towards the blonde's head!

At the last possible moment, Navi would move her head to the side, and grab Orochi's leg from midair, pulling Orochi closer in, and grabbing her second leg, lifting Orochi on her shoulders!

With the incredibly feat of strength caused by adrenalin in her blood, Navi would try to slam her foe onto the bar counter back first with a Powerbomb!

And regardless whether it hit or not, that feat would be Navi's last action before she succumbed to her injuries, dropped to the floor, and passed out from both pain and exaustion.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next