Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Working out those Issues

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Working out those Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: Working out those Issues

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Lili really knew her stuff. Kyoko remembered so know a lot more about boxing but when wrestling consumed her life and her friend took up MMa those were really the only sports she followed consistently. Even with a boxing bit in AFW she wasn't as into it as much, though she could still go if she wanted too. Though the last part surpised her.

"They take up just anyone? How do they know there a novice? For alley know there putting up a Barbie girl against Wonder Woman." She said as the crowd seemed to be getting excited for the match to come and the music to change.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Lili would smile and would respond to Kyoko by saying. "Well if that were to happen the crowd would be into it.
They love both competitive and squash matches, and these crowd foxy boxing fights only last around 3 rounds.
" Lili said before the spotlight would go to the foxy boxing ring. "Ooooh it's about to start. Let's get a good seat to see the action." Lili said to Kyoko, and Sheena as they got to good seats as the announcer for the club got in the center of the ring.

Announcer:"Ladies and gentlemen patrons one and all. The Foxy Box Night Club is proud to present our main event of the evening, and it is for the Foxy Boxing Championship!!" The crowd would pop for the announcement showing that they are pumped for this night club title fight. "Introducing the challenger in the blue corner. The Blonde Bombshell, VICTORY JONES!!!!!" The crowd would cheer as Victory shadow boxed a bit before before raise her right fist up to soak in the reaction of the crowd. "and her opponent the reigning defending Foxy Boxing Champion!!! BUSTY BETTY!!!!!" Betty would look at the crowd and would nod before using her boxing gloves to giggle her breasts a bit for the crowd causing more cheers. Both women would got to the center of the ring and hear the referee explain the rules before they'd touch gloves. This was going to be a good fight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 am

Kyoko and Sheena complied, though she generally wasn't interested in watching one sided fights, given the way Lili talked about it, she made it sound like it would be the best fight ever which certainly intrigued her.  Finding seats closer to the ring, though they were bunched around a few other people while they were doing so they got ready for the match to start.

Hearing the bell ring Betty moved up keeping her eyes on Victory as she did so. Her gloves to her chest she looked to be in a solid defensive stance while doing so and walking around looking for an opening. Closing things up Betty sent a straight jab into Victory's chest as if testing her defenses.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

The match was underway now and Betty would be the one to throw the first punch. Victory's defenses were more than enough to block Betty's jab. Victory would throw a jab aimed for Betty's face to check the current foxy boxing champ to see if she'd be more focused on defense or offense in the early going.

As the match got underway Lili was hyped up and would cheer on her favorite to win the fight. "WOOHOO!!! VIC-TOR-Y!!VIC-TOR-Y!!" Lili cheered as Kyoko and Sheena would watch on as well. Sure Lili seemed more into the match than Lili but this was part the night's entertainment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 am

Betty was the initial aggressor, trying to land the first good hit of the match that Victory wouldn't allow. Instead blocking before sending a few punches at her face, Busty kept her guard up and tried to move around them. Still looking to nail a solid hit she ducks under a shot to the face and takes a right hook for her chest.

Kyoko looked at the very eager Lili heard some fans join her in cheering for Victory in the room. Though this seemed to give other fans the cause to start cheering for Busty as people were taking there sides. Sheena simply smiled at the excitement in the room while enjoying the fight in its earlier stages.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:33 am

Victory would only manage to hit Betty's guard with some of her punches while the others missed. Betty would try to hit Victory with a right hook aimed for her chest but the champ made a mistake going for that this early in the match, and she'd pay for it. Victory would step back to dodge the hook leaving Betty open. Victory would take advantage by nailing Betty in the belly with a hard right straight punch to Betty's abs. The crowd would cheer as the first blow was hit, and Lili would cheer as well and would turn to Kyoko to ask her opinion. "That was a good belly punch don't you think Belly Queen?" Lili asked Kyoko for her opinion as the fight began to heat up.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:07 am

Betty's punch missed and as she felt her glove hit nothing but air Victory made sure to follow it up by hitting her square in the belly. Betty grunted from the heavy hit to her gut but her abs were tightened up enough that she didn't fold up from the hit and instead backed away and kept her guard up looking at Victory and awaiting a chance to pay her back.

Kyoko took another sip of her drink and heard the crowd cheering at the first actual connecting shot while Lili started chatting with her again. "Well Betty took it well enough, a few more of those and she might be in trouble but I think it wont impede her chances of success."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 am

As the action intensified in the ring as both Busty Betty and Victory were on their guard after Victory clean straight punch to Bety's stomach. Victory would focus on some footwork trying to bait out another punch from the champion as the crowd watched on with anticipation.

Lili would then ask Kyoko and Sheena. "Do you two ever team up for matches? I know Kyoko has a tag partner already but there is some money in a sister or family tag team." Lili asked before taking a sip of her drink while watching the fight progress.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:32 am

"Not really. I kind of like to do my own thing and I'm starting off where I can. Wouldn't want to mooch off my cousin all the time." Sheena said as she watched the fight, in fact she didn't think she had been in a tag match before. "Besides my current tag team was more or less forced on me, though I'm okay with it now I think its the only one I want."

The fight continued as the two moved around the ring. looking at Victory who kept her guard up Betty started throwing punches not for a full on attack but to simply pick at her opponents guard for an opening while trying to maneuver her into a corner or against the ropes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

"I don't mean like as a constant tag team, I mean for special occasions like the Brothers of Destruction. Both of you have good singles careers but every so often you two team up and the fans are treated to a rare and satisfying team up.
Or is that out of the question because of your manager Kyoko?
" Lili asked as the action raged on.

Victory's footwork was making Betty miss some of her jabs while the only ones that landed hit the blonde's guard. Busty Betty however would start to move forward as she threw out jabs. Victory would be trying to keep her footwork intact but Betty had managed to back Victory into the ropes. There was no where for Victory to escape Betty as the crowd would cheer seeing the champ corner Victory. The blonde bombshell would try to keep her guard up but she was about to be on the receiving end of a barrage of punches.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next