Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 pm

"I aim to please," Priscilla responded with a teasing smile as she approached Lauren. When her opponent was still on her knees and hands, Priscilla would attempt to capitalize on this moment by grabbing her by her underarms, yanking her up so that she could stand on her two feet. "And this, my dear, is just the beginning," she added, winking at her opponent before she attempted to whip her to the ropes with an Irish whip, hoping that by sending her there, she could make Lauren rebound back to her.

And then, if Lauren returned back to her, Priscilla would attempt to swing her arm onto her, hitting her with a lariat. She did not factor the fact that Lauren might be able to prevent herself from rebounding back to her, though.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Like any wrestling wrestler worth their salt, Lauren could tell when she was being irish whipped, taped feet hitting the mat as she rebounded off the ropes and came back towards Priscilla, planning on throwing her arm out and taking the wo.an down with a clothesline.

A good plan...except Priscilla had the same idea, both girls clotheslining the other and taking each other down!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:07 am

There was good news, and there was bad news. The good news was that Priscilla managed to land her clothesline on Lauren. But, the bad news was that Lauren also did the same move, and both of them hit each other with clotheslines, causing both of them to fall down onto the mat.

"Hurgh..." Grimacing, Priscilla would attempt to push herself up and look at where her opponent was. She would quickly attempt to grab the closest thing she could reach from Lauren so that she could keep her down while she would try to get back on her feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Ok, so Priscilla was tough, had a good arm, and even had similar thoughts as Lauren when it came to in ring tactics. All in all, the woman was proving herself to be formidable as fuck an opponent for her.

Rolling onto her side, Lauren growled, as Priscilla grabbed onto one of her ankles to try and stop her from getting away, the brunette from Texas moving onto her front and trying to pull her leg free so she could move to the relative safety of the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 am

Despite successfully seizing Lauren's ankle, Priscilla failed to keep holding on it for long as Lauren then pulled her leg free from her hold before going to the the ropes. Grunting, Priscilla picked herself up and looked at the direction of her opponent.

"Heh... what's the matter? Afraid that I may get a hand on you?" Priscilla asked, smirking as she taunted her opponent. "Afraid that I may have my way with you?" Still keeping her distance, she would move aside while still looking at her opponent who might have already reached the ropes and seized the rope break.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Lauren couldn't help it, she giggled. Managing to get to the ropes, she pulled herself up to her feet, before looking over at Priscilla, who was keeping her distance for the moment.

"If you wanted to "have your way with me", we'd be having an entirely different kind of match sweetie...and besides" she turned and gave her tight ass a firm smack. "I'm way too hot for you to handle that way...though you're welcome to try to it of course..."

With that little quip, Lauren charged back in, dropping all tactics and attempting to tackle "Prissy" to the mat outright!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:32 am

"Heh... that can be arranged, though I've been planning to beat you in conventional way," Priscilla said. Then, Lauren rushed over to her, tackling her down onto the mat. Priscilla grimaced, winded by the impact.

But then, she would try to make use of this situation by trying to wrap her arm around Lauren's head in her attempt to put her in a headlock the moment she was rammed, though she might not be able to execute the move perfectly due to the impact,though if she managed to wrap her arms around Lauren's head, she would try to use her motion to slam Lauren's head down onto the mat with a DDT.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 am

Lauren had the perfect plan, quickly tackling Priscilla down, raining blows down upon her to stun her, then finish her with some tight armbar or chokehold.

...and then, all of a sudden, there was what sounded like a gunshot in her head, and everything briefly went dark, Lauren groaning as she lay on top of Priscilla, having unknowingly been countered and DDT'ed into the mat, leaving her dazed and confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 am

Priscilla had successfully slammed Lauren's head into the mat with an improvised DDT, though the tackle seemed to knock some wind out of her. Groaning, she rolled over to her side and looked at Lauren. Wanting to take advantage of Lauren's confusion and daze upon being suddenly DDT'ed onto the mat, Priscilla would try to roll Lauren onto her back so that she could go for a pinfall attempt, putting herself on top of her opponent and hooking an arm under one of her legs.

The ref would then come and count for the pinfall attempt.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:17 pm

"TWO!"

The referee counted, the brunette seemingly still out of it after that sudden DDT, offering little resistance and groaning as she was rolled over and pinned.

It was just after hearing the second count though, hearing it through the muffled haze buzzing through her head, that Lauren, on instinct, gave a yell and kicked her leg out, breaking the pinfall attempt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next