Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers - Page 3 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Priscilla honestly thought that she almost had her when Lauren kicked out. Groaning, Priscilla got up and looked at her opponent. Certainly not wanting to give her any chance to recover, Priscilla would grab her by her head, pulling Lauren up to her feet. "I'm surprised that you managed to kick out. But that won't happen again," she said before she attempted to throw Lauren towards the corner with an Irish whip, sending her running to the nearest turnbuckle.

Provided that she succeeded in sending Lauren to the corner, Priscilla would run towards her, extending an arm out. She was planning to deliver a corner lariat onto Lauren, hoping to throw her out of the ring with the sheer force of the attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers - Page 3 Empty Re: Priscilla Haynes vs. Lauren Summers

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:18 pm

While instinct was a very good thing, able to let Lauren kick out while still in between conscious and unconscious, it didn't do much to help actually shake off that daze, leaving Lauren with few options but to go along with things as she was whipped across the ring.

Even worse, Priscilla followed up by slamming into her at full force, the sheer force and power forcing Lauren's body over the top rope, the brunette bouncing off the ring apron before hitting the floor!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Priscilla had to suppress a wince when she saw Lauren bouncing off the apron after she was sent out of the ring via a corner lariat. But, it was something that she had anticipated, and she would be a fool if she wasted it. Now that her opponent was outside, she would wait for Lauren to get up on her feet in the ring, not bothering to slip out of the ring to deal further damages on her. She didn't feel like fighting her outside of the ring, and would rather wait for Lauren to get back into the ring to continue the match.

If Lauren was unable to return into the ring, that was a plus for Priscilla too, considering that the referee had started to count while Lauren was outside the ring. Winning via count-out was still a win too, she believed. But, she still maintained her caution while waiting for her opponent to get up and return into the ring. Just because she was currently overwhelming her opponent didn't mean she could lower her guard and be careless.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Owwww...Owie oww owww...

This Priscilla woman, holy shit did she hit hard, right from the gate too. It was starting to give Lauren flashbacks of her awful debut, where then world champ Brittany utterly wrecked her with power moves right from the start.

No way. Not this time. She was still in this. She could still fight back and win this!

While it took until the referees count of "FIVE!" to do so, Lauren managed to get back up to her feet, wincing at the pain in her back from having landed on the hard ring apron, panting as she pushed herself up, fists up and ready as she looked at her opponent. "I'm...not...done yet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 am

Priscilla observed her opponent as she slowly got up and made her way back into the ring. Hearing her words, Priscilla nodded and smiled confidently. "Of course... it'll be disappointing if you're done just from that," she said as she prepared herself. It seemed that hitting the apron and falling onto the floor outside the ring had taken quite a lot out of Lauren, which was something that Priscilla would capitalize.

Preparing to clash with her opponent again, Priscilla brought her arms up. "Let's continue," she said before she charged in, attempting to grab Lauren in her attempt to overpower her with her grappling skill. She wanted to keep her opponent on the defensive while at the same time, chipping on her defense so that she could weaken her even further.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:15 am

Priscilla was soon upon her again, locking up with the Texan and pushing at her, getting her back against the ropes fairly quickly, able to overpower the brunette, as she still tried to recover from her tumble outside of the ring.

Getting desperate, knowing she needed to make some space between the two women if she wanted to have any chance of turning things in her face, Lauren found an opening, thrusting her head forward, trying to smash it into Priscillas face with a mighty headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:07 am

Priscilla was confident that she was able to overpower Lauren, because she knew that her opponent was still recovering from being thrown outside of the ring. She was planning to take Lauren down, but before she could accomplish that, her opponent suddenly made a move that caught her off-guard; a headbutt!

"Urghhh!!" The headbutt managed to stun Priscilla momentarily, and because of the headbutt, she stopped pushing her opponent, which would make it easier for Lauren to turn this match around in her favor! In the meantime, Priscilla tried to shake off her dizziness in order to regain her clarity. She needed to recover fast, or else her opponent might be able to take advantage of this situation, and she definitely didn't want that to happen.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Oww, oww oww...that hurt...nobody wins with a headbutt. That was the lesson for the day for sure.

Still, it did the job, forcing her aggressive opponent to back away from her for the moment, and buying Lauren a couple moments to give herself an opening. Trying to take full advantage, and knowing she needed to hit a serious move if she wanted to damage this fighter, she ran back towards the ropes, bouncing off and, while closing in the short distance between the two, she spun herself around, building some momentum before swinging her elbow out, trying to smack Priscilla in either the face or chest with a Roaring Elbow strike!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:35 am

Still stunned by the nasty headbutt from Lauren, Priscilla was unable to see what her opponent was trying to do. Groaning as she tried to shake the cobwebs off of her head, she vaguely heard the sounds of Lauren barreling towards her, and she tried to react in kind. But, with her being unfocused, Priscilla was unable to pinpoint where the attack would come, and in the end, she was unable to stop an elbow strike to her face!

"Hrghh!!"

Added by her dazed state from the headbutt earlier, the elbow straight to her face shook her world. And the force from the elbow strike was enough to cause Priscilla to lose her balance, causing her to collapse and fall on her back. Clutching on her hurt face where the elbow hit her, she moaned in pain as she writhed on the canvas, momentarily exposed to any danger her opponent posed at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes! Nailed it!

Collapsing after hitting the stiff strike, still trying to recover from her fall and Priscillas last barrage, Lauren was quick to crawl over to her beautiful opponents body, not wanting to waste any time.

She lay across the girls body and hooked her leg, signaling for the referee to start the pin count.

"ONE!"

The ref counted, on her knees and having slapped the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next