Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bella Fernandes

Go down

Bella Fernandes Empty Bella Fernandes

Post by Serpon Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 am

Name: Bella Fernandes
Nickname: The Mischief Succubus
Sex: Female
Eyes: Red
Hair: Red
Height: 5'0
Weight: 106
Nationality: Canadian
Alignment: Tweener
Birthday: February 17
Entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuETuApX-WM

Strategy: Bella attempts to use her smaller size and quick speed to run circle around her opponent.  She will at times go for high-flying attacks in order to take down her opponents.  The mischief Succubus is also willing to use dirty attacks in order to gain an advantage.  She will also attempt to humiliate her opponent as well.

Style: High Flying

Preferred Attacks: School Girl pin, Face-sitting, drop kick and hip attack

Preferred Matches: Standard Matches

Endurance: *** (About Average)
Strength: ** (A bit bellow average)
Speed: ***** (Very Small and Fast)
Defense: *** (is average at defending herself)
Technique: ** (Still learning some of the ropes)

Finishing moves:

1) Bounding - Glam Slam This attack is reserved for Kawaii and other smaller wrestlers.

2) Domination - Flying Bulldog This attack is reserved for non kawaii wrestlers.

Visual Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Bella can be described as a cute but mischief girl.  She tends to use her small size to her advantage, often getting people to underestimate her.  This allows her to easily manipulate people and to get her way.  She often enjoys pulling pranks on people.  She often acts childish and is very rarely ever serious.  In addition, she often enjoys to cosplay in all sorts of different costumes but her favorite of course is a succubus.

Past/History:  Born in Vancouver, Canada, Bella enjoyed a relatively stable life during her early years of her life.  Her family was in the middle class.  The first decade of her life was pretty normal and boring.  She would go to school, make friends and play games.  It was during her mid-teens that she would learn about anime and manga.  The young Canadian would quickly get into it, spending what little money she could on it.

As she got into her late teens she would start to get into cosplaying as anime characters.  It was also at this time she started to watch wrestling.  She would now start going to conventions and hanging out with other people there.  Her parents found it a bit odd but didn't really questions it too much.

Once she had finished high school the Canadian wrestler decided not to go to college, instead, she decided to instead get a job.  Seeing as she loved wrestling and cosplaying, she decided to combine the two and decide to make her way towards AFW, attempting to earn a good pay without going through the struggles of college.  Though her parents did not approve there was not much they were not willing to fully stop her.  Instead, they decided to get her to train for a few months before starting her career as a wrestler.  Though it wouldn't make her a fully trained wrestler, it would be better than nothing.  After getting some training she would then make her way to Japan to start her career as a wrestler.

Fun Facts:
-Bella, of course, enjoys cosplaying, a Succubus being her favorite one.
-She also enjoys watching anime and reading manga.
-Get a thrill out of humiliating her opponents

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Bella Fernandes Empty Re: Bella Fernandes

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Match History:
Win: 1
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Bella versus Riyu Standard Match
Spoiler:

Serpon