Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Doktor In The House (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doktor In The House (Nelv) - Page 4 Empty Re: Doktor In The House (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

"Ah, no... I don't think it's weird at all," Eirina said understandingly. "Different people, different motivations, after all."

Brushing aside the matted hair off her forehead, Eirina said, "As for me, I fight because I want to win. I'm not going to step into the ring if I want to lose..." She closed her eyes as she let the warm shower washed over her. "Well, sometimes we can't avoid losing, but I prefer winning over losing whenever I'm going to fight."

Eirina then opened her eyes. "Akari-chan, I'm sorry for saying some heavy stuff here... we're here to relax, after all," she spoke to Akari who was in the shower stall next to hers apologetically.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm

"Ehh... that's alright," Akari replied to what Eirina said.

She could understand that her view on wrestling was probably an uncommon one. Most people entered the league for glory, titles and such. The redhead herself was aware that her skills were way beyond those kind of people, which was why she just doing wrestling for fun. It just the mood now became a little awkward. Not really sure what to say, Akari just continue washing her body for the time being. Her lower half was particularly in need of more thorough cleaning after what she's been through in the ring earlier.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Well, thanks to what she said earlier, the mood became a little awkward here. She thought about what to do in order to deal with this kind of situation. She's Akari's friend, after all. She didn't want her to feel awkward around her.

"Aha!"

Eirina then snapped her fingers as she got an idea.

"Akari-chan~ can you help me with something?" Eirina said to Akari in sweet voice. "Can you come here and rub my back? I somehow can't reach my back here," she said, intentionally making herself sound distressed. To prove her point, she would try reaching her back, which was a very difficult to do, and she ended up moaning as she did so. "Aahn~" It turned out that she really couldn't reach her back. "See? I can't reach my back at aaall!" She whined almost childishly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Akari heard Eirina called to her and she looked at the woman's stall to find out that she's having problem washing her back. The redhead had a dumbfounded look on her face at the scene, but she came over to help her friend anyways. "Ah, hold on, Eirina-san!"

Akari then took a handful of soap and began to rub it over Eirina's back. This felt like when she had a bath session together with her friends on one of their stay overs, except with less people. "Wah... your skin is so smooth, Eirina-san," Akari said as she run her hand on the back of the woman to clean it.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Eirina let out a pleased purr when she felt Akari's soft hands rubbing soap over her back. "Aahn~ that's the spot~" Having someone else rubbing your back during a bath session sure felt great. She shuddered slightly as she felt the cold sensation from the soap being rubbed over her back.

"Oh, thank you," Eirina found herself blushing upon hearing Akari's compliment. Sure, she had been taking good care of her body, but it was her first time being complimented like that.

Eirina would enjoy Akari rubbing her back for a while before she said, "So, wanna switch? Let me wash yours."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 pm

"Eee... that's..." Akari initially wanted to say that she could do it herself, but then she decided to let Eirina returned the favor. "I mean, sure!" she smiled to the woman. After she finished with cleaning Eirina's back, Akari would then wash her hand and turn around so the woman could do hers. Somehow she felt a little excited just anticipating Eirina's hand touching her back.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm

"Okay, here we go~" Eirina said as they switched. Once Akari was done, she turned around so that Eirina could wash her back. She started rubbing the soap over the redhead's back, and this time, she made sure to give her a bit of massage. "My, such a smooth skin," she complimented, rubbing the soap all over her back.

Eirina would continue washing the redhead's back before she decided to take it up a notch. Gently caressing the sides of Akari's body, Eirina would start rubbing the redhead's back using her huge breasts. "Akari-chan~ how does... aahn... this feel?" She would ask, moaning. The redhead would feel the sensation of Eirina's nipples poking on her back as the doctor continued rubbing herself against her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 pm

"Mmm..." Akari let out a soft purr as she felt Eirina's hands not just washing her back, but also massaging it. She definitely could use a bit of massage after that tiring match. "Y-you think so? T-thanks..." the redhead replied as the woman complimented her.

After a while, however, Eirina decided to do something different. "H-haa...?!" Akari gasped as her back was then rubbed by something soft, which was Eirina's large breasts. "E-Eirina-san...? Nnnn...!" the redhead moaned, feeling a bit of shivers running on her back as she felt a very pleasant sensation on her back from what Eirina was doing. "Y-your breasts... they're so soft... fwaaa..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Eirina giggled upon hearing Akari's comment about the softness of her breasts before she continued rubbing her bosom against the redhead's back. She would pour more soap onto her breasts before continuing the rubbing, moaning all the while. "Aahn... d-do you like it, Akari-chan?" Eirina purred as she asked whether she liked having her breasts rubbing her back or not.

Then, she would reach her hands out to Akari's own chest and start cupping on her perky mounds. She would give them a slight squeeze with her hands before she start fondling them while she continued rubbing her boobs against the redhead's smooth back.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:45 pm

"Oohh... y-yess... it feels... a-amazing, E-Eirina saann...!" Akari moaned, her body starting to get turned on again with the breasts of Eirina rubbing her back. The soap was making her their skins slippery, amplifying the friction of their fleshes and driving the redhead wild.

Then Eirina's hands went for her breasts, causing Akari to gasp and rolled her head back, almost resting them on the woman's shoulder while she let out more moans. "Hyaann...! E-Eirina-s-saannn...!" her body began to wriggle cutely within Erina's grasps, her expression turning a little silly once more.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next