by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) Empty A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 03, 2017 4:13 pm

OOC: This is a continuation of this event.

After the end of her match against Mio, Eirina would return to her apartment, which wasn't all that far from where the match was held. After putting on her coat over her bikini-clad body (she decided to take a shower at her apartment instead), she would prepare herself to depart, going to the parking lot where her car was parked.

And of course, she brought Mio with her. It was just a decision made on a whim to bring her home after defeating her. This wasn't a POW match where the winner could do anything to the loser, but there's nothing stopping her from bringing the currently unconscious girl with her to her place.

Besides a few curious stares, the doctor managed to bring Mio into her car, put her at the front passenger seat, draped her own spare jacket on her so that she wouldn't feel cold, put on her seat-belt before driving away. Normally, this would be considered kidnapping, but thanks to AFW, this kind of act was deemed legal, and Eirina would make sure to abuse the hell out of this so that she could have her own way with the girl.

So, she would drive her car, with the unconscious Mio beside her, heading to her apartment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv) Empty Re: A Session with Frau Doktor (Nelv)

Post by Nelv Wed May 03, 2017 4:37 pm

The girl known by her ring name in AFW as MIO, was still asleep as Eirina put her into the car and took her all the way to her apartment. She had a peaceful expression, almost childlike. After being exhausted in her match against Eirina, it didn't seem like she'd wake up anytime soon. Once in a while she let out a soft, barely audible moan, but remained in her slumber as the car that took her went on.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 3:53 am

It took Eirina less than ten minutes of driving to finally reach her place. She would turn off the engine, get out of her car and bring the sleeping Mio with her. She was carrying the girl bridal style as she headed to her apartment.

"Now... where's that blasted key?" Eirina said as she dug into her pockets after putting Mio near her door. After all, she couldn't find her key if she's carrying the girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 4:39 am

Slowly, the raven haired girl began to come around. Her eyes opened a bit, but her vision was still a little blurry. The first thing she noticed was she's lying on the floor, with a familiar sight next to her. As far as she remembered she was on the ring with this woman before she began to drift off. She did remember Eirina mentioned about taking her home or something along that line after the match, so did that just became a reality? Or maybe this was all just a dream...

She decided to close her eyes for a bit longer. After all the match she's been into was quite a draining one.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 am

After some time, Eirina finally found her key before she unlocked the door. Once the door was unlocked, she would open the door before she went to pick up the seemingly sleeping Mio. Then, she stepped into her apartment.

The apartment was quite large, all things considered. She would put Mio on the sofa in her living room, making sure to keep her covered by Eirina's spare coat. Sighing, the doctor would take off her coat, revealing her bikini underneath.

"Well... gotta hit the shower first," Eirina said before she headed to the bathroom, removing her bikini top along the way, leaving Mio in her living room.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 am

After a while the raven haired girl opened her eyes again. She still felt a little groggy, but this time it didn't seem like she could have gone back to sleep. She found herself in a sofa, covered with a coat, in a place she didn't recognize at all.

Glancing around, the girl felt a bit anxious, but she didn't do anything apart from laying in the sofa. Partly because her body was still tired, but also because she's not sure what she should be doing. If this was really Eirina's place, then maybe she should just wait until the woman show up.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Before entering the bathroom, Eirina decided to check on her guest first. Now wearing nothing but a towel that could barely contain her impressive breasts, the doctor headed back to her living room to check on the girl she brought home with her. She would then look at her, who was still laying herself in the sofa, and she gave her a smile.

"Hello there~" Eirina spoke to the girl, her tone sounded pleasant. "Sorry that I brought you here. Well... how do you feel? Need anything?" She asked as she went to sit on the sofa, putting herself near the girl's feet. "Do you want to take a shower?" She asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Seeing Eirina appeared with just a towel wrapped around her body made her cheeks flushed a bit. The raven haired girl gave the woman a timid look rather than answering right away, seemingly not too bothered that she was taken here without consent, yet feeling a bit nervous as well.

"Um... yes..." she then gave Eirina a nod at the woman's question. A shower after everything that happened in the match would be more than appreciated after all. Slowly she shifted herself to a sitting position, although she'd wait for the host to get up first before following her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 1:50 pm

"Good!" Eirina was pleased by the girl's answer before she got up from the sofa. "Come on, then! I already prepared the hot bath for you! And I have a big tub!!" She said before she walked ahead, leading the girl to her bathroom. But, before entering, she would instruct the girl to put whatever she wore at the moment into a basket.

"Don't worry, I have lots of spare clothes," Eirina told the girl. "Though they're probably a little big for you, especially around this area," she said, cupping her own big breasts for emphasis. "And here's the towel." She winked at the girl and stuck out her tongue after providing the girl everything essential. "So, I'm coming in first! Let me wash your back once you enter, alright?" She said before stepping into the bathroom.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 04, 2017 2:35 pm

She followed Eirina to the bathroom, still feeling a little groggy from her slumber earlier. As the woman told her to put her clothes in the basked, the raven haired girl did so, blushing again as she heard the host's remark about the spare clothes. She took the towel and hung it in the hanger near the tub before getting in, giving Eirina a nod as the woman offered to wash her back.

"Mmm..." a soft purr escaped her lips as she felt the warm water around her body.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next