Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A smothering debut for the PI

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A smothering debut for the PI - Page 3 Empty Re: A smothering debut for the PI

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 06, 2017 12:47 am

Irene had not wasted much time after landing successfully on top of her opponent's breasts with the running senton and rather then go straight for an smothering hold the Canadian had something else in mind. With Allison still in pain she got back to her feet and just leaped into the air as she would land on top of the show queen's face as she successfully landed a seated senton on the other wrestler's face.

With the former P.I now seating on top of her opponent's face the brunette was enjoying rubbing it in so to speak as she heard the white haired girl attempt to talk back only to be muffled by her butt as she smirked at the booing crowd. Now normally they would not mind what they were seeing but the fact that Irene was acting like a stuck up bitch since the start of the match had turned them against her. Still that did not bother the Canadian all to much as all she was interested in tonight was winning the match at any cost.

So as the show queen would grasp her tights in an attempt to push her off the throne she had just made for herself caused the Canadian to just look down and yell ''just stop trying to get me off you Allison as I won't be getting off your ugly face any time soon''in an arrogant tone. That caused the crowd to get up and chant for Allison even louder as they did not want to see the former P.I win as they hoped that by chanting for the other wrestler that the white haired girl would find the strength to push the Canadian woman off her face before it was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Allison hadn't expected to end up in a smothering move so quickly, perhaps if she had been a little bit less lazy or cocky then she wouldn't have ended up in such an embarrassing situation. The show queen would certainly have salt rubbed in the wound though in terms of her silly mistake, being even more embarrassed as Irene wouldn't even struggle at her push and would instead just grind herself into the former aristocrats face.

" Grff" Allison would growl out, the intent behind her words being entirely muffled as Irene talked over her and belittled the humiliated wrestler. Now that a moment had passed though the initial panic had worn off luckily, even if it had left a lingering shame for getting in such a position. The show queen would attempt to raise her arms and grasp her opponent's sides with each hand, before putting all the might she could into shoving the Pi to the side, unless she managed to prevent Allison from grabbing her.

Allison could only grieve so much though, the show queen trusted her own strength enough to know that there was no way she would be put out of commission so early. Even if the Albino wrestler managed to somehow suffer a long embarrassing smother at the hands of the bitchy PI the show queen was certain she wouldn't let herself pass out and would just stick in the match until she could return the humiliation to her opponent with some interest. Of course even with that thought Allison would try to escape the smother as soon as possible, every moment spend as her opponent's throne only adding to her embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 07, 2017 12:56 am

Irene was enjoying sitting on top of the show queen's face as she was enjoying hearing the crowd boo for her weakling of an opponent. A fact that the former P.I was not even bothering to hide as she would continue to infuriate the fans even more by placing one of her hands near her ears as she yells ''sorry but I can't hear you losers so speak up louder''.

That single sentence caused the fans to boo even louder then before as it became clear nobody in this arena besides herself wanted to she her win and that was alright with the Canadian. Trapped beneath her it became clear that Allison was not going down without a fight as she would growl at Irene while grasping at her sides with each hand as she would put all her might into shoving the former P.I to the side. The strength that Allison seem to posses surprised the brunette as she would struggle to stay on top but just smirked at the fans as she yelled ''well I know you dirty horny fans want to see a show and lucky for you that I am facing a show queen. Who I bet is just dying to show you fans just what kind of panties she is wearing'' in an attempt to get the other girl to stop fighting back out of panic.

Even with that threat the Canadian knew that if she did nothing to make it clear she would do it that Allison would even consider stopping right now. So with that in mind Irene would take a risk and move her hands to Allison's skirt and attempt to pull it off so the booing fans could see what she had promised them just as she was about to tip over and fall onto her side and off her opponent's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 pm

Allison's body would be naturally squirming under Irene as the Albino wrestler struggled to get air. The aristocrat felt so humiliated as she had to desperately try and breath against her opponent's rear, breathing in the humid air around her opponent's behind and feeling the material of her shorts stick to her face as the perfect ass inside weighed down on her trapped facial features.

Thing's would just get worse as Irene continued to taunt and mess with the crowd, before then reaching for the show queen's skirt. immediately Allison's lower body would squirm and sway in response, before the struggle died down as she began to run out of energy and realised that a slight panties slip wasn't the thing to be worried about in this situation.

Irene had probably expected that threat to hold more weight, but as soon as the PI reached down to grasp the show queen's skirt the wrestler trapped underneath would suddenly push her opponent's thighs forward with all the might she could muster, trying to finally free her face from being her opponent's seat.

Luckily it seemed Allison had managed to save her panties from being entirely exposed, although truthfully she wouldn't have minded much if they had been. Of course there were better and more profitable times to show herself off in a little less clothing, but as long as she got cheers and recognition from the crowd for something then she would be content afterwards. Plus the show queen's small skirt had didn't much of a good job of covering her panties in the first place, it was likely that a fair majority of the front row and people who watched the match afterwards would get more than a few opportunities to admire her bare skin and underwear.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 08, 2017 2:03 am

Irene was a bit disappointed that her plan to try and embarrass her opponent by showing everyone what kind of panties she was wearing had failed because of the fact she would push just as her hands touch her skirt. The unbalanced wrestler would struggle to stay seated on the other wrestler's face as she would get forced to slide down towards the show queen's chest.

With Allison now able to breath it became clear that the former P.I had bin wasting time in trying to humiliate a girl who in her mind was already beneath her to a crowd that made it clear they despised the Canadian. As rather then be disappointed they were denied the chance to see the white haired girl's panties they would cheer loudly at the fact that the brunette had bin pushed away from her face instead.

That single act did surprise the Canadian as she had bin expecting the crowd need to see Allison's panties but just figured that the show queen had bin showing them off in plenty of other matches instead. Still Irene could not resist the urge to taunt her opponent while she said on her chest as she whispered ''you only delayed the inevitable as before our match is up I will have shown that crowd just what kind of slut you are as I am willing to bet your not even wearing a bra or panties you dirty little nympho'' in an arrogant tone as she tried to rise up and sit down on the white haired girl's face once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu May 11, 2017 2:49 am

Allison would heave for air as soon as she was finally freed from Irene's wholesome behind, gasping in as much air as her lungs would allow. The show queen didn't oppose the idea of overcoming adversity in the match to earn the undying and passionate support of the crowd, but this had gone beyond the point she would be willing to overlook, having her face smothered so early by her rude opponent. 

Unfortunately for the former aristocrat she wouldn't be out of her tight spot yet though, as the PI after a quick insult would try to speedily rise before dropping her rear onto Allison's face. This time the albino haired wrestler would be a tiny bit quicker as she tried to catch her opponent's behind and push it upwards with both her hands. Allison would then try to arch her back upwards and wrap her strong legs around the PI's midsection, before attempting to squeeze her opponent's midsection.

It truthfully was embarrassingly difficult for Allison to avoid suffering another facesit, even if things went her way the show queen would be at risk of being pinned under her opponent's rear again. However even in this situation if the show queen was given the time to speak, she would feel the need to return her opponent's rudeness. " As if I'd give a bitch like you the honour of having the career highlight of being in the ring with my naked body, god knows it'd be what everyone would remember you for " the show queen would bark out, her less professional side showing now that she had been embarrassed and put in a bad spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Irene was planning on slowly getting an inch off Allison so she could once again move herself forward and place her butt on top of the white haired girl's face as she was a bit annoyed that the show queen had bin able to get her to move backwards. That plus the fans who were clearly rooting for Allison while booing her just after she made it clear she wanted to show them all the other wrestler's panties annoyed her even further.

With that in mind the Canadian got up after her insulting her opponent and would slowly move towards the face of the other wrestler when she feels two hands on her behind. ''Don't you dare touch my ass you biiittccchhh''screamed the former P.I as she got pushed forward and landed on the canvas on her knees with Allison behind her and would soon be trapped between her strong legs as they wrap themselves around her midsection. Following that the Canadian would feel herself being squeezed by the white haired girl and had to listen to her give a speech about how a bitch like her could never get a highlight like beating her causing her to reply back ''would not call beating you a highlight but more something that was expected of a smarter and clearly more beautiful woman compared to you Allison''in as much of an arrogant tone as possible while trying not to show she was being hurt by what she thought was a bodyscissor.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 20, 2017 1:21 pm

As Irene's knees met the canvas Allison was glad to finally get away from her opponent's rear, and would happily reply to the rude PI now that she didn't have anything blocking her mouth. " If you are the type of woman to brag about being more beautiful than another then you're certainly not beautiful on the inside. Did no one scold you as a child?" Allison would state, glad that she could finally try to silence her rude opponent both with pain and scolding.

As soon as Allison was finished speaking she would sit up as much as she could in her situation, her perked behind digging into the mat while she kept her legs wrapped around the opponent's body. In an attempt to humiliate her opponent a bit in return for her earlier treatment Allison would raise one of her arms overhead, before then bringing it down swift and hard into her opponent's firm rear.

" And don't scream at me like that, I'm doing you a favour here, with your attitude I doubt you often convince anyone to do stuff like this with you. "
Allison would say, trying to make up for lost time as she was currently doing enough trash talking to make up for earlier when she couldn't. Although of course Allison didn't actually think she was doing the woman a favour and truthfully just wanted to give her a red behind for even daring to sit on the show queen's iconic face.

Allison while talking to her opponent after her rough slap would really put the squeeze on her opponent, showing off the strength in her legs by constricting them tightly into the PI's sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 am

Irene was annoyed that she was being talked back to by the other wrestler as she growled the whole time as Alison contradicted everything she just said to the white haired girl.Still at the moment the most important thing was that the Canadian had to do was to escape out of the body scissors she was trapped in as she just replied back ''well I am not bragging but just telling you about a observation and as for your other question. I never got scolded as I was always right and besides how can you scold someone who knows all of your secret''in an arrogant tone.

Just as the brunette was about to focus on prying open the former aristocrat's legs she would get slapped on the rear by her opponent. The shock of being spanked like that caused a yelp to come out of her mouth as the crowd tried not to laugh at the sight of a grown woman being spanked like that. To make matters worse was the fact that Allison would say that she was spanking her to do her a favor causing the crowd to stop resisting to laugh and just go for it as Irene had the feeling the whole crowd was laughing at her.

''Shut up and stop spanking me as if I am a child''yelled the former P.I as she feels the show queen's legs constricting themselves tightly her sides as she was was sure that if the spanks continue her rear would end up bright red. So with that in mind Irene would put all her strength into prying those legs off her and allowing her to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm

After hearing Irene's words Allison couldn't help but smile, afterall she was glad that the PI recognised just how inferior she seemed to Allison in their current position. " Well sorry, but it seems your spanking is long over due, and I have no clue what secrets you are referring to. Just seems like childish babble to me " The show queen would retort, spanking Irene a few more times before the rude wrestler managed to pry the show queen's legs open and wriggling away, something which would earn a quick sigh from Allison but wouldn't rid her of her professional smile.

After the PI escaped Allison would slowly get up to her feet, despite being in control a moment later due to Irene breaking out it was likely she would get to her feet first. It probably wouldn't help that Allison wasn't the fastest either though, especially when it came to switching between a grounded and standing position, which would be obvious as she had to push off the mat and slowly lift her heavy and busty frame into a standing position.

" Running away now that things aren't going your way? " Allison would joke, watching over the Pi as the show queen worked her way up into a standing position. The show queen would then waste little time after she got to her feet approaching Irene, it wasn't Allison's style to charge in right away, she would however slowly try to invade the PI's personal space and wait either till she got the chance to grasp the PI or the opponent tried to attack her. If the PI didn't act first then Allison would wait until she was just in front of her opponent before then lunging forward and trying to forcibly push Irene towards the nearest corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next