by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A smothering debut for the PI

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A smothering debut for the PI - Page 5 Empty Re: A smothering debut for the PI

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Irene would just laugh as she continued to rub her behind against her opponent's face while the show queen failed for now to push her ass out of her face. It became even more funnier when the brunette could feel that Allison was attempting to say something but because of the stinkface was unable to say it as she replied back ''sorry did you just say I am giving up Allison'' in an taunting tone.

Still the idiotic fans in the crowd were continuing to clap for the show queen as it seems none of those morons could seen what was happening in the ring.As in the Canadian's opinion even a blind person could see who was winning but if those idiots wanted to keep rooting for a loser then that was alright in the brunette's mind. A second later they got a reaction they wanted to see as Irene would yelp in pain as her ass got slapped and while she would resist at first she was slowly being pushed out of the show queen's face.

''Will you just stop fighting back and pass out already Allison as it clear you can't beat me''yelled the former P.I as she would grind her feet into the canvas to stop herself from being pushed forward. Still that only gave the Canadian a bit more time to smother the other wrestler with her ass as in the end the brunette's ass would be pushed far enough to allow the white haired woman to speak and what Irene heard caused her to laugh. '''You do know that threat would be more believable if you had not just bin smothered by this perfect ass Allison''replied the brunette while laughing as she would push back with the intend of smothering Allison's face with her ass again.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:46 pm

As Allison struggled to free her face she would hear her opponent's continuous taunting, finally getting a chance to respond to it. " No chance! no one wants to se-" The show queen would begin to say, before yet again her now open mouth would be pressed against the PI's impressive rear and her nose would slot nicely between the woman's two cheeks.

To make matters worse Irene would put all her weight back and push her rear into Allison's face, giving her one hell of a heavy facial, grinding her fit behind into the entertainer's face so much that she could actually feel her opponent's sweat soaking through her attire as her face pressed tightly into Irene's rear.

Before Allison knew it she would start to run out of oxygen, frantically clawing at her opponent's behind and kicking her feet off the mat, wrapping her arms around her opponent's waist and trying to pry the woman off too no avail. Unfortunately the show queen was getting incredibly close to being knocked out, reaching the limits of her lung capacity. At least Allison could be glad the smother wasn't too humiliating, afterall the crowd didn't approve and the PI didn't seem to have the same teasing smothering skills as Allison had, although it seemed the cool queen wouldn't have a chance to show those off anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 am

Irene was enjoying being in control even if she got annoyed with the fact that the fan were only booing her at the moment.Still as the show queen continued to resist her and talk back it was a welcomed surprise , when the Canadian was able to shut the white haired woman up as she pressed her rear against her mouth and covered both her nose and mouth.

With her opponent unable to fight back the brunette could not help but taunt her further as she replied ''Sorry what was that Allison as I could not hear what you were saying.So please be a dear and say it again for me please!!?''In an arrogant tone as the crowd were getting more annoyed the long the match when on by how arrogant the former P.I was behaving.

When her opponent would not respond back she could not help but pose for the crowd , and raise her hands in the air in victory even if she had not won the match yet. That was for most the last straw as they would start and attempt to throw stuff into the ring ,but all that happened was that the area around the ring was covered in trash.To make matters even worse was the fact that Irene would rub her butt in her opponent's face as she was glad the other wrestler was not a bitch as she would have already opened her mouth, and bite the other wrestler's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:38 pm

As her opponent stinkfaced her the white haired woman was really getting into a desperate sitation, feeling her opponent's sweat making the material of her bottom's stick to Allison's face. Of course the show queen was also in critical need of oxygen, literally seconds away from passing out as her opponent trash talked her and the outraged fans were throwing trash into the ring.

" Oomph..."
" mmmmn!"

Chomp

With no other options Allison opnened her mouth, feeling her opponent's sweat and the taste of her sticky skin against her mouth as she did so, until she but down hard, trying to free herself from the right spot she was in. Since Allison wanted the fans to adore her she never wanted to do such a thing, but there was no other options left and figured the fans would be okay with it in this particular sitation.

Meanwhile the ref was too occupied throwing and locking trash out of the ring, many fans getting stoped by security as they attempted to throw things,  most the fans and the certainly the ref not noticing Allison bite down, the show queen pushing the other wrestler's rear too in order to escape the smother and hopefully cover up her bite also.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 am

Irene was enjoying stinkfacing her opponent as the booing faces were music to her ears as she heard the white haired teen mumble something.''Sorry what are you saying as it sounds like I give up.Am I right or are you going to act even more foolish and continue to fight baarggggggggggg you fucking bitch''screamed the former P.I as she could not believe her misfortune as she got bitten in the ass.

For a moment the Canadian wondered if she had said loudly that she would have already bitten Alison's ass if the roles were reversed as she had bin thinking that a few seconds ago. Still that did not matter as right now she needed to free her butt from her opponent's jaws as she was certain that she would have an imprint of the bitch's teeth on her perfect behind. ''Let go of my ass or so help me god you will regret it''moaned Irene out in pain as she would quickly move to the other side of the ring when she got released as she rubbed her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5