Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Second Gen wrestler seeking her debut match.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 pm by Homi Sakata

Hey hey everyone.

As the title said Homi is looking for a opponent for her debut match.

What I am looking for is a standard match up (one fall or submission) PM me to go over details and what not.

Comments: 0

Looking for some new matches

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:20 pm by Cirno

Mainly involving Karina.

Cunning Fox looking for prey.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am by Lotuswarrior

I'm looking to bring focus to my Unwanted Ops members with some stories and backstage events. I want to start with Samantha Fox and like her partners, they are all Heels. So maybe Samantha can just interfere with someone's match and continuously tease/mess with them at random times until her victim calls her out.

Samantha likes to toy/trick her opponents for her own enjoyment, before finishing people off. She is also a secret daredevil and loves to take big gambles with high risk moves. If you …

[ Full reading ]

A smothering debut for the PI

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A smothering debut for the PI

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Irene would just laugh as she continued to rub her behind against her opponent's face while the show queen failed for now to push her ass out of her face. It became even more funnier when the brunette could feel that Allison was attempting to say something but because of the stinkface was unable to say it as she replied back ''sorry did you just say I am giving up Allison'' in an taunting tone.

Still the idiotic fans in the crowd were continuing to clap for the show queen as it seems none of those morons could seen what was happening in the ring.As in the Canadian's opinion even a blind person could see who was winning but if those idiots wanted to keep rooting for a loser then that was alright in the brunette's mind. A second later they got a reaction they wanted to see as Irene would yelp in pain as her ass got slapped and while she would resist at first she was slowly being pushed out of the show queen's face.

''Will you just stop fighting back and pass out already Allison as it clear you can't beat me''yelled the former P.I as she would grind her feet into the canvas to stop herself from being pushed forward. Still that only gave the Canadian a bit more time to smother the other wrestler with her ass as in the end the brunette's ass would be pushed far enough to allow the white haired woman to speak and what Irene heard caused her to laugh. '''You do know that threat would be more believable if you had not just bin smothered by this perfect ass Allison''replied the brunette while laughing as she would push back with the intend of smothering Allison's face with her ass again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:46 pm

As Allison struggled to free her face she would hear her opponent's continuous taunting, finally getting a chance to respond to it. " No chance! no one wants to se-" The show queen would begin to say, before yet again her now open mouth would be pressed against the PI's impressive rear and her nose would slot nicely between the woman's two cheeks.

To make matters worse Irene would put all her weight back and push her rear into Allison's face, giving her one hell of a heavy facial, grinding her fit behind into the entertainer's face so much that she could actually feel her opponent's sweat soaking through her attire as her face pressed tightly into Irene's rear.

Before Allison knew it she would start to run out of oxygen, frantically clawing at her opponent's behind and kicking her feet off the mat, wrapping her arms around her opponent's waist and trying to pry the woman off too no avail. Unfortunately the show queen was getting incredibly close to being knocked out, reaching the limits of her lung capacity. At least Allison could be glad the smother wasn't too humiliating, afterall the crowd didn't approve and the PI didn't seem to have the same teasing smothering skills as Allison had, although it seemed the cool queen wouldn't have a chance to show those off anyway.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 am

Irene was enjoying being in control even if she got annoyed with the fact that the fan were only booing her at the moment.Still as the show queen continued to resist her and talk back it was a welcomed surprise , when the Canadian was able to shut the white haired woman up as she pressed her rear against her mouth and covered both her nose and mouth.

With her opponent unable to fight back the brunette could not help but taunt her further as she replied ''Sorry what was that Allison as I could not hear what you were saying.So please be a dear and say it again for me please!!?''In an arrogant tone as the crowd were getting more annoyed the long the match when on by how arrogant the former P.I was behaving.

When her opponent would not respond back she could not help but pose for the crowd , and raise her hands in the air in victory even if she had not won the match yet. That was for most the last straw as they would start and attempt to throw stuff into the ring ,but all that happened was that the area around the ring was covered in trash.To make matters even worse was the fact that Irene would rub her butt in her opponent's face as she was glad the other wrestler was not a bitch as she would have already opened her mouth, and bite the other wrestler's ass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top