by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A smothering debut for the PI

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A smothering debut for the PI - Page 4 Empty Re: A smothering debut for the PI

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 am

Irene was growling as she was still being spanked by the show queen while the crowd were making fun of her as this continued to go on. That she had to listen to Allison go on that this spanking was long over due infuriated the former P.I as in her eyes she had never deserved to be spanked and if she did then those secrets she knew would have chanced her parents mind in a second. Luckily while the former aristocrat was continued to talk to her as if she was a child the Canadian had bin able to pry open her opponent's legs and wriggle away to escape the body scissors.

After she got some distance between herself and Allison the brunette would make it back to her feet as she had to listen as the other wrestler made a comment about her running away if things were not going her way causing the crowd to laugh. That comment caused the former P.I to become more enraged then she was while being spanked as she screamed back ''shut your mouth Allison as I was not running away but making a tactical retreat to recover some strength and devise a different tactic to use and take you down with''.

That reply only got the AFW fans to laugh louder as most did not take what she had to say serious and that caused the Canadian to only want to beat and smother the pathetic show queen beneath her ass even more. So to accomplish that feat she had to knock the white haired girl down and get her on her back and was prepared to get close and invade her opponent's personal space only to realize she was to late. Still that did not stop Irene to not make the best of the situation as she would try to turn around so her back was facing Allison and grasp her arm as she attempted to hip toss her to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue May 23, 2017 12:56 am

Allison couldn't help but smile as the crowd laughed at the PI, she didn't even feel the need to give a response since it was obvious that the crowd didn't take her seriously anyway, and at the end of the day the show queen cared more about appealing to the crowd than she did proving herself to an opponent. It was a shame that Irene had escaped, but Allison was glad that even after her blunder the fans still were on here side, as long as the showy wrestler stayed composed she was allowed a slight embarrassing misstep here and there.

Allison would immediately press through with her attack, approaching the PI and attempting to lung at the wrestler, although unluckily for the show queen it seemed Irene had more to her than endless trash talk. " Whoa!" Allison would cry out, trying to quickly put all her weight down to stand her ground but not being quick enough to stop herself from being flipped harshly into the mat.

" Aghh! " Allison would cry out as she roughly collided with the cold canvas, she hadn't expected the PI to have much wrestling ability to back up her claims and was honestly stunned both by the pain of colliding with the mat and the surprise of Irene showing off some technical wrestling. The show queen would try to make up for her mistake quickly though, getting into a sitting position and trying to turn her head to look in Irene's direction, although that was all the powerful but slow wrestler could really do in her current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 pm

The fact the crowd would continue to laugh at her was becoming more irritating then it was before as she saw that Allison could not help but smile as an reaction. ''It was worse enough when they laughed at me but how dare that bitch do the same''thought the Canadian as she did not have to wait for long as after Irene had escaped the white haired queen for the other wrestler to approach her and attempt to lure her back within her grasp. However this time the P.I was ready for it and would grasp Allison's arm and turn herself around so her back was facing her opponent.

A second later Irene would have attempt to throw the white haired girl to the canvas with an hiptoss and while it was not easy in the end the brunette had succeed in throwing her opponent into the mat.The sound of the other wrestler crying out as she lands with the canvas caused Irene to smirk as she knew she needed to take advantage while she has the show queen down on the canvas.

Before the former P.I could move forward to go on the attack she saw as Allison made it into a sitting position and was trying to turn her head so she could look in Irene's direction. The fact that her opponent was in a sitting position suited the brunette just fine as she would wait until the show queen was able to get a good look at her before lashing out with a few kicks aimed at the other wrestler''s chest as she yells ''get ready because her comes the pain your highness''.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun May 28, 2017 5:06 pm

As Allison got up into a seated position she would quickly move into more of a kneeling position, turning around on her knees to try and locate the PI before she could make another move on her. Unfortunately the show queen would be too late though, as within a second or so of Allison turning to face her opponent Irene would send a few kicks into the showy wrestler's chest, earning a few pained cries from the woman for each kick.

The show queen would struggle to stay kneeling with her each, the momentum sending her arms flailing backwards to stop her from covering her chest, and the wrestler barely being able to stay on her knees between each kick. By the time Irene was done Allison would be panting from the pain and would be left in a kneeling position, looking up at the PI with glaring eyes.

Allison typically took some hard shots in matches to come up with a proper strategy, or to look for the perfect time to counter. However the show queen had started to pass her threshold of what she could take, she was far from being pinned, but the former aristocrat was finding it hard to focus on a game plan, which would certainly cause some issues since currently her body was too pained for her to counter on physical strength or speed alone. " Mock now, but I'll make sure you get it ten times worse down the line " Allison would growl out, losing her cool a bit as Irene continued to mock her and deal more damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 am

Irene would close the distance between herself and her opponent when Allison had gotten into a kneeling position as she just smirked as she when for a kick and saw the white haired woman turn her head.The only thing that happened after that was the fact that the show queen was able to see the first kick coming but nothing to stop it from connection with her chest.

After the first kick another would follow and then another until the former P.I would get bored of watching the white haired woman scream out in pain with each connecting kick. To make it even better was the fact that Allison would glare at the Canadian after she had stopped as she was soaking in the negative energy the crowd was giving her as she even posed for them for a moment.

After striking the quick pose the brunette would turn around and just smirk as she had only bin threaded by her opponent a few seconds before as she replied back ''would love to see you try Allison.Still I doubt it and you should be happy I took the time to pose and enjoy this moment with the idiots who are currently in the crowd who keep booing me while cheering a loser like you'' in an arrogant tone as she took a few steps back.After that she would run forward and go for a low dropkick as she hopes to land both of her feet against the show queen's face and knock her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue May 30, 2017 5:54 pm

As Allison remained kneeling and panting from the lingering pain of the repeated kicks she would clearly be quite heavily tired out from and damaged from the kicks, her sharp eyes stubbornly following the PI, but her body hardly moving other than the heaving of her chest. Embarrassingly the albino woman would be so damaged by the series of kicks that she wouldn't be able to recover even in the time it took Irene to recover, the rude woman continuing to make fun at the show queen and the crowd's expense.

" They don't cheer you because you're a colossal bitch and a spoiled brat " Allison would say matter of factually, feeling no remorse at explaining exactly why the crowd hated her opponent. The show queen would quickly pay for her retort though, as the PI then took a few steps back before retracing them and connecting her feet with Allison's face with a low dropkick, connecting cleanly and earning a cry of pain from Allison before her back impacted the mat.

After the kick Allison would let out some whining, her hands covering her pained face too late as she tried to wipe the pain away. The show queen may have been strong and usually good at coming up with a strategy, but she never could take many blows and that was starting to shine through now, as she was left tired and on her back while the PI continued to leisurely have fun and beat down the entertainer.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Irene had landed repeated kicks on her opponent's chest as she smirked at the sight of seeing the show queen kneeling and panting from the lingering pain.Still their was one thing that the brunette would not like of the image she was seeing since the other wrestler was staring at her and it was not the look of an woman who was ready to admit defeat. That fact annoyed the former P.I the most since the crowd would continue to rally behind Allison as they would not stop until she beat the other wrestler down for good.

That the show queen just had to insult her as she explained in her retarded opinion why the crowd hated her as the moronic people in the stands cheered even louder when they heard that. Still that one comment was all the white haired woman could say as she would shut up Allison with a low dropkick to her opponent's face that got a cry of pain out of the other wrestler.

Thanks to the dropkick the she had the chance to set something up as she plan on even further humiliating the other wrestler as she would grasp Allison by her hair and drag her towards a nearby corner. When she got their the former P.I would set up her opponent in the corner as she forced the white haired girl's back against the cornerpost and then take a few steps back as she turns around and slap her butt. ''Take a good look at this perfect ass Allison as it the last thing you will see before you wake up and watch as I be declared the winner''taunts the Canadian as she would attempt a stinkface.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:57 pm

After being slammed into the mat by the dropkick Allison would get no time to recover before she would feel her opponent's tight grip grasp her long hair, forcibly dragging the heavy entertainer to the corner by her hair. " Oww, Hey! Let go of me you bitch!" Allison would call out, her filter being broken due to the intense pressure being applied to her hair's roots. The show queen would slap and swat at the PI's hands, but that wouldn't be enough to even alleviate her opponent's tight grip, as the rude woman roughly dragged Allison towards the corner before setting the show queen up against the turnbuckle.

Allison would feel her arms draped over the bottom ropes and was about to lift them, but would be surprised at how heavy her body felt, finding herself unable to lift her pained arms and somewhat closing her eyes as she tried to put the mixed pain all across her body into the back of her mind. Although the noise of Irene's hand slapping her fleshy behind would snap Allison back to reality just in time to hear her opponent's trash talking.

Allison was about to respond before she would see her opponent's behind rapidly closing in on her, and would struggle to lift her arms, but would be too late as her nose and lips would be squished under the weight of the PI's rear. " Ummfthh!" Allison would cry out, her lips pressing tightly against her opponent's shorts covered rear as she did so. The show queen trying to bring her arms up to push Irene's rear away but being far too late, the queen being made her opponent's throne and being in such a tight spot that even her abnormal strength wouldn't be able to free her facial features from their thick meaty prison.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Irene just smirked as she heard the white haired girl calling out to be released as she relied back ''not if you ask me like that bitch''.Still the constant slapping and swating at her hands was annoying as she had to endure it but in the end she got her opponent into the corner and set her up against the turnbuckle. After that the brunette only needed to take a few steps backwards before turning around as she slaps her butt before taunting her opponent as she would slowly back up until her butt was pressed against Alison's face.

The feeling of her the other wrestler's face against her butt was great made even better when she feels the white haired woman try and push her away.Soon enough she would hear her cry out in jibberish as her opponent's lips were pressed against her ass cheeks.''Sorry what was that do you want an even closer look at my perfect behind''taunts the former P.I while the crowd were clapping and chanting the show queen's name in an attempt to encourage her to keep fighting as the Canadian was making fun of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Allison's face would turn bright red as her lips pressed into her opponent's impressive cheeks, her face being covered in a sea of covered flesh as Irene simply sat on her face in the corner. "BIthth" The show queen would try to respond, but yet again wouldn't be able to say anything cohesive without it being muffled out, embarrassing herself further in the process.

Due to the state she was in the show queen hadn't managed to fight against the smother at first, but there was no way Allison was going to take such a move peacefully. as the crowd clapped and the PI mocked the show queen would put in her best effort to overcome her opponent's ass, slapping at her opponent's behind and trying to push the large cheeks as strongly as she could, although due to how tired and embarrassed she was she wouldn't be able to use her full strength like she did earlier in the match.

Allison would also flail her legs against the mat as she tried desperately to free herself from her prison, acting as if wildly moving her legs would make things more difficult than her opponent, although in reality it did not. Allison would also try to push her face to the side, embarrassingly digging her face into one of her opponent's butt cheeks, but hopefully managing to result in her face turning to the side so that Irene's butt was pressing into the side of her face rather than the front. " Get...off me..." Allison would heave out, waiting till she got a bit more oxygen before continuing on if given the time. " Otherwise I'll make things even worse when I smother you out..." Allison threatened, although in this position it would likely seem pretty empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next