Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut - Page 4 Empty Re: Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

Post by k0hryuu Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:53 am

"What did you say you fu-GAAAAH!" Momoka cried out as Satania stomped down on her chest, flattening her already flat breasts even flatter. Wheezing in pain as she tried to catch her breath, the pink-haired girl found herself kicked over onto her belly, where her opponent quickly straddled her back.

Not like the use of the word 'revenge', Momoka tried to squirm her way free, but alas could not before Satania grabbed her bloomers and viciously yanked her upwards. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!" the girl shrieked as her garment bunched up and sharply dug into her tender womanhood, frantically writhing in pain.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut - Page 4 Empty Re: Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:18 pm

“NYAHAHAHAHA!” Satania cackled as she added pressure to her wedgie. “Have you learned your place yet? You don’t have to answer, I’m not going to stop hurting you either way.” She said with a devilish giggle.

After a few more seconds of wedgie torture Satania would release her opponent’s cute bloomers and slide off her opponents back. The demon girl could hardly contain her excitement, a wide cruel smirk streated across her face while she prepared her next move. She would then attempt to pull the pink haired girl up over her knee like one would an unruly child.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 am

Momoka continued to shriek as her own bloomers continued to bite into her crotch, tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. Once Satania had finally let go, she let out a huge sigh of relief, whimpering as she reached down to try and un-wedge her underwear from her pussy. Still suffering in pain, the pink-haired girl didn't put up much of a fight as her foe hoisted her up over her knee.

"Y-you bitch... I'm gonna make you regret th-that...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:23 am

“Stop yelling about your revenge before I get mine!” Satania yelled at the girl bent over her leg like a sheet on a clothesline. “Now hold still and accept your punishment like a good little cur.” Satania would proceed to pull down Momoka’s bloomers and underwear exposing her bare ass to the world. “This is for groping my chest!” Satania would bring her hand down on her victim’s naked flesh causing a loud smack to ring out. “This is for kicking me in the side twice!” Satania would spank her opponent twice more. “Feel free to beg for mercy.”

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Momoka yelped and blushed furiously as her bloomers were pulled down this time, completely exposing her rear end. "Wh-why you, b-AAAAHHHHH!" The pink-haired girl squealed as Satania viciously slapped her ass, leaving a large red mark across the pale flesh.

Shrieking as she was spanked twice more, Momoka began to thrash violently, trying to squirm her way off her foe's leg and escape this humiliation.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:08 am

Before Satania could finish exacting her revenge, her now red faced opponent’s squirming was becoming troublesome. “Stop moving around!” Satania yelled. The demon girl struggled to keep her writhing opponent on her knee but eventually gave up and dropped the pink haired girl onto the mat.

“Don’t think I’m done punishing you! I need to make an example of you so that all know what befalls those who dare defy the Future Queen of Hell, the Arch-Demon Satania!” the red haired demon girl declared in a loudly for all who cared to hear.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:46 am

Scrambling away, Momoka pulled her bloomers back up and glared back at Satania, still teary-eyed and blushing. "Th-that's it....! I'm not stopping until you BEG ME for mercy...!" the pink-haired girl hissed, trying to stumble back to her feet.

She couldn't make good on that threat right away, though, as her crotch and her ass were still stinging pretty hard...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Seeing her opponent escape perturbed Satania more than a little. Things had been going well for the demon girl and she had hoped to keep things one sided in her favor. Hearing her blushing adversaries threat made Satania chuckle. “You ignorant wretch,” Satania would shout back “it will be you, who will be begging for mercy!”

Satania did not want to allow the pink haired girl a moment of rest so she would charge at her wounded prey yelling: “HELLFIRE KIIIICKUUU!!!” a name she just made up, before jumping up in an attempt to perform a high risk Enzuigiri.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Momoka readied herself as Satania charged at her, not sure what the redheaded idiot was going to try to pull next. Evidently some kind of kick. Regardless of what it was, the moment she saw the girl take to the air, the pink-haired brat dove to the side and rolled into a crouching position, evading the Enzuigiri and watching as her foe would ostensibly go crashing down to the ground.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Satania was absolutely shocked. Somehow her target had managed to dodge her kick. “GEH!” she exclaimed as she crashed face down on the mat. ‘The Hellfire Kick might need some work', Satania thought as she tried to pick herself up off the ground. She needed something cool to say. Something that would draw attention away from her botched move.

“HA! You fell for my devilish plan!” Satania said, still on her hands and knees. “You would have to be a complete idiot to think you could dodge one of my moves without me allowing it! You’ve fallen straight into my trap, just as I predicted!” Now she only needed to formulate a dastardly scheme…

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next