Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut - Page 2 Empty Re: Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:04 am

Letting out a laugh as Satania fell flat on her face, Momoka quickly pounced on the girl's back, straddling her. From there, the pink-haired brat would slip her arms underneath the girl's chin and start to pull her back up into a camel clutch hold.

"What a loser! I'm gonna enjoy messing with you!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut - Page 2 Empty Re: Momoka Shinokawa vs. Satania Sato - A "Demonic" Debut

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Satania began to get back up when she was abruptly knocked back down by Momoka’s weight. A very un-demon like moan escaped Satania’s mouth as her back was contorted in a painful angel. Satania kicked her feet helplessly and tried to thrash around in an attempt to escape the devastating hold but every time she tried to twist out her lower back where her opponent had planted her ass exploded in pain.

“EHH ARGHH” The demon girl choked. “Uh-Unhand ME!!!” Though she phrased it like a command it sounded more like begging between her anguished gasps. This was the most pain Satania had ever experienced in her life; actually, this was the only real pain Satania had experienced in her life.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

"Hahaha! Try and make me!" Momoka cackled, almost sounding a bit like a demon herself there. Pulling Satania in tighter, the pink-haired girl would try and wrap her arm around the girl's neck, transitioning into a loose one-armed sleeper. With her now-free hand, Momoka would then reach around her helpless foe and latch onto one of her nice, round boobs, starting to squeeze and claw on it.

"Just because you have big tits doesn't make you better than me!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:24 pm

This wasn’t how things were supposed to go. She was completely at her opponent’s mercy. Satania had expected it to be a one sided match but she never considered that she could be on the losing side. Satania felt a moment of relief as her captor released her hold but the moment of respite was only temporary as she soon found herself trapped in a loose sleeper hold.

“Gehhh! L-let go!” Satania demanded, clawing at her opponent’s arm in a frantic attempt to free her neck. Satania’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she felt her opponent grab her breast. “Whaaaa, w-what are you doing!” The demon girl would protest. Small tears were beginning to form in the corners of Satania’s eyes again. This was certainly not how things were supposed to go. With one hand prying at the arm around her neck and with the other, Satania tried her best to fight off the breast assault.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:10 am

Momoka just sneered as she continued to torture Satania's boob, while keeping her trapped in the hold. Keeping it up just a little while longer, she would eventually let go, quickly trying to shove the redhead face-first into the canvas. Getting up back onto her feet, the pink-haired brat would then attempt to kick Satania over onto her back, before placing her foot down hard on the girl's chest.

"Haha! Are you crying already? What a loser!" Momoka jeered, looking down over her foe, "Do yourself a favor and start begging for mercy, and maybe I'll let you off easy!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 pm

Satania didn’t have long to recover once she was released from the agonizing hold. As the she tried to push herself up of the mat she felt a hard kick smash into her ribs, flipping her over on her back. The battered archdemon to be winced in pain as her sadistic opponent stomped down on her adequately sized chest.

“Tch,” Satania spat as she was forced to listen to the pink haired girl’s taunts. “A demon of my caliber would never beg a mere hu— AHHH!” her defiant speech was cut off by her opponent’s foot pushing harder into her chest. Satania was beginning to feel legitimate hatred toward her assailant. For a long time the small demon had sought out a rival to be her equal but this humiliation was not what she had wanted. Gritting her teeth, Satania would grab her opponent’s leg and with a loud cry, attempt to throw her off balance.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 am

"Ha! We'll see how long that little defia-AAAHHHH!" Momoka was suddenly taken aback as Satania grabbed her leg and shoved it out from under her. Losing her balance, the pink-haired girl hopped backwards once, before tipping over completely and falling hard onto the back.

"Ghhh... Why you..." Momoka groaned, briefly stunned and recovering slowly as she laid there.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 am

Despite her aching back and sore chest, Satania wasted no time. She quickly pounced on her downed opponent, straddling the pink haired girl between her small legs. “Nyahahahaha!” she would bellow. “You fell right into my trap, iiiidiot! Naturally everything up till now was a part of my hellish strategy!” Satania lied with confidence.

Satania began lowering hands toward her opponent’s chest, her fingers dancing and a wicked smile on her face. She stopped abruptly. “eh?” She placed her hand on the flat surface that was Momoka’s chest and began moving them hands about, searching. “Umm… I was going to pay you back tenfold for what you did to me but I’m having trouble finding… them.” The future Queen of Hell shrugged and said, “Please tell me if this hurts so I know if I’m doing it right.” And dug her claws into her foe’s small bust.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 am

Quickly finding herself straddled and pinned down, Momoka squirmed and writhed trying to break free but to little avail. Seeing her opponent's wiggling fingers approaching her chest, a brief look of fear crossed her face, as she knew what was coming. "Y-y-you bitch...! Don't you dare...!"

The moment she felt those palms upon her tiny breasts, she clenched her eyes shut and prepared for pain but... "Wh-what the hell are you trying to say...!" Momoka suddenly let loose an outburst as Satania commented on her lack of boobs. "Why you stuck-up dumbass, I'm gonnaAAAAAARGHHHH!"

The pink-haired girl suddenly cried out as her foe's nails sunk into her very modest bosom. Even if they were small, it still hurt quite a bit, as her thin jersey and sports bra did little to mitigate the attack.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

“NYAHAHAHAHA!” Satania cackled. “Your screams are like sweet music to my ears!” The demon girl would slide down Momoka’s body, positioning herself near the pink haired girl’s legs where she would attempt to twist her opponent’s legs into position for a figure four leg lock.

“Ya know, you could just go ahead and submit if you’d like,” Satania offered. “Just go ahead and declare for everyone that you’ll be my personal thrall and you won’t have to experience my devil powers.”

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next