Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar Empty One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:20 am

Since their introduction on Mt. Fuji, Feruza and Eka had been texting, Skyping, calling one another almost nonstop— well, whenever poor Eka had the time to, with all of her schoolwork. But through all of the texts, DMs, phone calls, video chats, there was one theme that kept being suggested, by both parties: a spar.

Feruza was the first to bring it up, in a text. "maybe we should hav spar?" the question was asked. After Eka corrected her spelling, she agreed to it, but was too busy the following day to make time for one.

The next day, it was Eka who reminded Feruza of her idea. "Do you want to have the spar still? Maybe tomorrow?" was the question, and, of course, Feruza responded in the affirmative. However, that night, the little scooter she used to get around, her beloved baby blue Vyatka, had been the victim of a drunken parking job by some bozo. So, not only did she not have an effective means of transportation, she had to mourn the death of her poor scooter. But she promised in a phone call that the day after tomorrow, the spar would be on. For sure.

And this time, their schedules lined up, life didn't interfere, the Uzbek had a new scooter to ride on, and they were all set to go. Feruza walked through the glass doors of the AFW Gym. She had come early— she didn't expect Eka to be there. Nevertheless, she scanned the room for her raven-haired crush, and just shrugged when she didn't find her.

After she got changed into a low-cut, blue, athletic t-shirt and some short black athletic shorts, Feruza was ready to go. She walked over to the nearest ring and leaned against it casually, reading up on the news from home on her phone, and, upon finding nothing of note, surfed the internet idly. Maybe showing up early wasn't that good of an idea, after all.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar Empty Re: One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 am

Coffee had not stained her teeth yet. That was a minor miracle in and of itself. Midterms had come and gone, but Eka was still feeling a little bit tired. The bags under her eyes were nice and deep, and she had no idea what time it was. Cars and people and life were rushing by her as she drank a sip from her thermos, and started walking once again to the AFW gym. It was not terribly far from the university, and she often studied in the halls of the arena. But this time around, she was here to spar. Despite her busy schedule, she crammed every second of Feruza into her waking life, as it was the only thing that kept her going. Well, that and coffee.

She was not sure if it was the sleepless delirium that was slowly setting in, but Eka smiled. They had messaged each other non stop since their little tryst with the mountain, and Eka was genuinely looking forward to this. She needed to spar more, to hone herself and get better, and she wanted to do it with someone she trusted. The AFW complex dominated an entire city block, and it was looming large in front of her now. As she walked she turned heads as she was tall and pretty and foreign. But her tired eyes were solely focused on what was ahead: Feruza, and sparring, and fun.

She was wearing her backpack, which had her gym clothes tucked safely in its folds. The straps of the backpack messed up her white blouse, which frustrated her, as did the occasional breeze which lifted up her skirt. Eka was fully aware that she looked like a typical school girl in an anime, but she did not really care. That sort of get up was all the rage around her, and Eka was doing a little bit more to fit in.

She opened the door of the gym and peaked her head in a bit. The Georgian girl spotted her friend immediately, and rushed towards her. "I am so happy to see you!" Her words showed how happy she was, and she embraced her friend with a big hug. "I just need a minute. I will change real quick and come back, yes?" The Georgian girl all but sprinted over to the locker room, threw off her clothes and changed. Her outfit was simple: a white sports bra, green UAB basketball pants, and black Converses. She drained the coffee in one long chug, and then emerged once more.

"We are good to go, yes?" Eka said as she gestured towards the ring. Her haze had gone. The big smile on her face could not be attributed to the coffee, or her sleepless zombie-like state, or anything else. Eka was ready to have fun.

Back to top Go down

One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar Empty Re: One Totally, 110%, Extremely Serious Spar

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:35 am

"Eka!" Feruza exclaimed, throwing her arms around her friend in a loving embrace, her head brushing against the side of Eka's, her face getting to touch a little bit of that ever-soft and ever-beautiful jet black hair. "There is no rush!" Feruza assured the other woman, but Eka clearly didn't believe her as she ran away, the breeze flipping her skirt up a little and making the Uzbek giggle. An interesting outfit, that was for sure.

It wasn't long before Eka returned in her sparring outfit— a rather sexy sparring outfit, in fact. Feruza gave her the nod, subtly checking the Georgian out as she did. "You are looking fantastic, friend!" she said, patting her on the shoulder and beaming. However, as she looked into Eka's eyes, she couldn't help but notice the bags under them. It was true that they had been in near constant contact since their meeting, but she hadn't gotten any sleep-deprived vibes from their conversations... although, in retrospect, it seemed kind of obvious, what with the ungodly hour of some of their chats. "Are you feeling the best, Eka? You have big bags under your eyes..." Feruza asked, pointing at her own cheekbone to signify what she was talking about.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:37 am

Eka breathed in deeply, causing her chest to stick out a little bit. Truth be told, she was running on fumes, but had enough energy to carry her through a wrestling match. "I am a little bit tired. But I think once we start going at it, once we start mixing it up I will get my energy back, yes?" She scratched her head a little bit. "Even thinking about it has made me quite excited." The Georgian girl grabbed Feruza's hand and started leading her to the ring. She looked around a little bit. There were people there because there were always people there, but Eka did not imagine that they would be bothered in the slightest. And when she was looking around, there was less chance of her being caught looking at that terribly low cut in Feruza's shirt.

The Georgian girl rolled under the bottom rope and walked to the center of the ring. "I know Greco-Roman techniques. Kurash seems very interesting. You have told me a little bit about it, yes? But I would like to experience it, from a good practitioner of it, first-hand." As Eka talked, she stretched herself out, getting nice and limber for what was sure to be a fairly intense session. "And I am unafraid of you." She put her hands on her hips and feigned a serious look before she turned her head and giggled.

She bent over to stretch her hamstrings, bouncing as she did so. "I have nothing to do for the rest of the night, so I can be here as long as you like." That was mostly true. There were papers to write and books to read, but there was nothing pressing. Well, other than the inevitability of their bodies pressing together, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 pm

"As long as you are alright, I am happy!" Feruza said cheerfully after she listened to Eka. If Eka really was as excited as she made herself out to be, then Feruza— who was equally excited, mind you— was in for a real treat. She giggled at Eka pulled her to the ring, like an impatient kid who couldn't wait to open their Christmas presents to their parents... except Feruza went along just as fast, jumping and then rolling into the ring with the Georgian's hand tight in hers.

Their hands parted ways for now, but Feruza was sure that they would be meeting once more. Feruza too began to stretch, bending over and circling back up, bending back— she was releasing all of the pressure in her core. "You want to try it? I would be happy to learn Greco-Roman!" she said. After working a little bit there, she bent over to touch her toes before trying to pull one leg up against her body, as high as it could go, and then repeating the motion for the other one. She clapped her hands together, hopped a few times, and she was ready. "Unafraid, you say~? We will see about that!" she joked, playfully pushing Eka a tad.

"Very nice! Maybe we can try all different kinds of wrestling, in that case... what do you want to start with?" she asked. A couple of bystanders had gathered, as they often did in the AFW gym. Why wouldn't they? Half of the time, these spars were just as good as matches.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:57 am

Eka smiled and played with her hair a bit. The Georgian girl was being truthful when she talked about how excited she was, and the earnestness she felt was borne out in her fluttering eyelashes and her total lack of ability to keep still. She was moving from left to right, bouncing on her heels a little bit, eyeing Feruza as she went through her little stretching routine. When Feruza pushed her, Eka opened her mouth in faux outrage.

"It is true. I have wrestled goats off of mountains, bears out of their dens, and more horny high school boys than you could possibly know. I fear wolves, and my mother when she is very angry. But I do not fear you, my sweet Feruza, I swear it by Fuji." Eka was not entirely sure what she had just said, or how much sense it had made, but dammit the Georgian girl was getting in a heightened emotional state. "And we should mix both, yes? I will do Greco-Roman, you should do your kurash, and it will be a normal AFW style match. Except we should keep our clothes on." Eka looked around to the spectators. They had already spent an awfully intimate night together, but disrobing in front of strangers was a different matter entirely.

"So just, win by pin or submission, yes?" The Georgian girl did not even consider that her lovely friend would cheat, nor did she even consider cheating. Especially not since the little kerfluffle with Alicia. Eka wiped her mouth and crouched into her stance. She knew very little about kurash, but all wrestling was based on strength and leverage. Her legs were crouched and her hands were up. "You are ready, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Feruza had set Eka off on a rant, but it wasn't your ordinary rant. This one was such great fun to listen too— it was like the two companions were rival wrestlers, setting up promos for themselves. Of course, they were anything but, but it was nice to pretend every once in a while. "You may be a mighty wrestler, Eka," said Feruza, accentuating her little speech with a poke right between Eka's breasts. "But I am the far mightier one. Just ask anybody in my home town— 'Who is the strongest köräşçe that you know?' They will answer me. Because it is me who is the strongest! You would do well to have a small bit of fear." she said.

Eka made a good point. Why not both? "We can see which of the styles is the strongest!" she said in agreement, laughing a little both at herself and at Eka's joke. But just that joke popped thoughts of a naked test of strength with Eka, and she blushed a pale pink for a second before returning to the there and then. She did have a spar to fight, after all.

"That sounds good to me, yes!" agreed Feruza. She was always very agreeable with Eka. Eka got into her stance, and Feruza followed suit— after bowing, of course. Kurash had a simpler stance, with your arms simply put in front of you, elbows bent, palms out. Although, she would have to make a modification in this case, as Eka had crouched down. "Ah, this will not be true kurash if I am crouching, but I will still do it!" explained the Uzbek. Once she crouched down, she realized that she was in quite the similar pose to Eka! Maybe the two styles weren't so different, after all...
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Eka tilted her head to the side a little bit. Usually, if someone had poked her right between the chest, she would have slapped thr crap out of them. But Feruza was a friend, and one who was getting closer and closer at that. So the Uzbek girl would be allowed to touch her. But she would never be allowed to win. "You are the queen of one little town." Eka held up her forefinger and her thumb to demonstrate just how dubious she was of Feruza's claim. "I am the queen of the whole mountain, yes?" Eka gestured widely, to show how great she was, smiling widely as she did so. The pomp and circumstance of wrestling was not lost on her, even in these confines.

The Georgian girl bowed back when Feruza bowed. They were both ready. "Ding ding!" She cried and immediately pitched her whole body forward. The Uzbek's girl defenses looked solid. She had her palms out to accept anything that came her way, and her elbows were bent ready to accept any pressure that Eka applied.

But Eka had no intention of going straight into her. Rather, Eka planned on going over her. Often she rarely went for this move straight out of the gate, but Eka wanted to show off for her friend. Right before she ran into Feruza, Eka jumped high. The Georgian girl sought to crest the Uzbek woman entirely, going straight over her. On the way down, Eka would try to wrap her arms around Feruza's waist and roll, going for a flying squirrel takedown. Eka highly doubted that Feruza had ever seen anything quite like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 am

It all happened too quickly for Feruza to counter. After the formalities were complete, Eka quite literally flew at her, jumping up... and missing? Well, that didn't seem right. It was less than a second later, when the Georgian's arms wrapped around her waist, that Feruza realized that Eka had been right on target. She was suddenly forced down onto her hands, like she was doing a pushup, and then flipped over again! She let out a cry of surprise as she had already been thrown to her shoulders, ripe for a pin!

"Holy cow!" remarked the Uzbek. "You will have to teach me that one, Eka." she said, before realizing her dire situation, and grabbing Eka's shoulders, trying to throw her off before she could secure the pin! If this had been kurash, simply being thrown onto her shoulders would be enough. Although, she wasn't quite sure if all of the flips were allowed... she'd have to check her handbook once they got home.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:44 pm

"I will teach you that one." Eka smiled, as she pulled off the move in stunning and sensational fashion. Her friend managed to wriggle out of the pin before Eka had a chance to follow through with it, but that was fine. The Georgian girl did not intend to go for a pin straight out of the gate. That would have been disrespectful to even try. "But it might be better to show you this one, yes?"

Eka let go of Feruza's body completely, then moved so her shoulders were about at Feruza's hips. The Georgian girl then slid her hand under Feruza's leg, and joined it with her other hand. She would then roll over for a crotch lift, making it a bit of an impromptu slam. The modified Greco-Roman wrestling move would smack Feruza against the mat and get her leg control for the foreseeable future if she pulled it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next