Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tsunade vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tsunade vs Haruka - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsunade vs Haruka

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Tsunade would have to wait to land her haymaker after she had leaped over the Silent Phoenix's leg and as the other wrestler completed her spin just smirked and landed the haymaker to Haruka's temple. After the blow the former doctor had planned to land another strike to the Silent Phoenix's body when she plummeted towards the canvas and figured the blow had more force behind it then she thought.

Still with the purple haired girl down on the canvas in a heap she knew that she had to act quickly because the other wrestler could recover quicker then expected. So crouching down the Japanese woman would lift the Silent Phoenix to her feet by grasping her by the shoulders until both were bend forward. While bend forward Tsunade would try to lift Haruka up and place her on top of her shoulders as one arm would be wrapped around her head while the other was near her legs as she when for a torture rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:32 am

Haruka felt two hands on her body. Whatever the result ended up being, she was pretty sure it was not going to be in her favor. When her opponents got their hands on her in a match, it very rarely wound up working for her. And sure enough, she felt herself move skyward, and onto Tsunada's strong and broad shoulders.

Then, she was bent. Her teeth were bared and sweat dripped off of her. Pain racked her whole body, and Haruka felt like she was going to explode from the pain. She tried to jostle her way out of the hold, but she knew it was no use.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 am

Tsunade was having fun as she had the Silent Phoenix trapped on her shoulders as she would move from corner to corner so everyone could see just how helpless the other wrestler was at the moment. While she was worried for a moment that Haruka would escape from the hold when she begain to jostle around she relaxed when it appeared to not have any effect as she whispered ''just give up as we both know you can't escape out of this hold. So why not accept it and at least face your defeat with some dignity''in an arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:41 am

Haruka broke her silence. She could not help it. Her scream of pain reverberated around the arena, and made many in the audience pity her. The Silent Phoenix scorned their pity, but could do very little about her pitiful situation. Haruka was a sitting duck in more sense than one, and Haruka hated it. To make matter worse, Tsunada was parading her around the ring, as if she were a prize.

Still, she struggled. It was mostly in vain, sure, but Haruka was not going to go gently into that good night.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:05 am

Tsunade was enjoying showing off her strength as she would move around the ring while parading Haruka around as the Silent Phoenix was still trapped on top of her her shoulders. ''Just tap out already and give up as you are never going to escape Haruka''whispered the former doctor in an arrogant tone as the blond was confident that their was no way that the purple haired wrestler could escape from the torture rack.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:59 am

Haruka did her best to focus. It was difficult, due to the blinding lights of the arena, the burgeoning roar of the crowd, and the massive pain she felt. But still, when she focused it could be a terrible and frightening thing. The first thing she did was bring her arms up to her chin, where Tsunada was holding her. She desperately pried at those fingers, waiting to see if she could get and leeway at all.

Because if she could, it would be a sight to see. Using her superior ab strength, she would try to flip her body up. That ought to have created enough torque to flip her all the way around. The spectacular attempt at the escape came quickly, as that is how Haruka did most things.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Tsunade was enjoying hearing the crowd roar in what she assumed was an failed attempt to encourage the Silent Phoenix to keep fighting and find an way out of the torture rack as she stopped moving around the ring. Taking a good look at the fans the blond would shout the following as loudly as she can ''shut up you pathetic losers as their is no way that this weakling will find a way to escape.''.

Just after she was done talking to the crowd she would feel Haruka pried at her fingers and was able to get some leeway as the fans would start clapping while chanting her opponent's name after they saw her flip her body up and escaping the Japanese woman's hold to Tsunade's disbelieve.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:27 am

Haruka just wanted to recover. She wanted a nice cup of tea, she wanted a nap, and she wanted to get back into this match. The Silent Phoenix knew some of those desires were far more realistic than others, so she buckled down. Her entire abdomen was feeling the residual pain of the tight torture rack, and even though she focused as much as she possible could, that ache loomed over her.

Still, she pressed forward. Haruka charged ahead and launched a spinning kick at her opponent's midsection. The intent was to hurt her opponent of course, but moreso than that she wanted to show that she was not afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:30 pm

Tsunade was annoyed that the Silent Phoenix had escaped the torture rack as she heard the crowd clap in appropriation for what her opponent just did.So with rage in her eyes the blond would turn around expecting the other wrestler to still be down as she knew that being trapped in the torture rack for so long must have hurt Haruka in some way.

Still the former doctor had underestimated how quickly the Silent Phoenix would make it back to her feet as she was already charging forward and would be able to land a spinning kick to her midsection before the blond could even react.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:49 am

Haruka felt the sensation of foot on flesh. It was a good feeling, and one that Haruka could capitalize. For the first time, Haruka realized how tired she was, how pained she was. She was breathing incredibly hard as she landed on her feet. Her kick was effective, sure, but one good turn deserves another, and Haruka analyzed the situation, trying to think of what to do next.

Then she acted. She ducked down so she could launch a punch at her opponent's gut. The Silent Phoenix had an in with the midsection, and she was going to keep pressing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next