Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tsunade vs Haruka - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsunade vs Haruka

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Tsunade was enraged as the ref girl keeps saying that she did not preform a slow count as the former doctor forgot to pay attention to what Haruka was doing. 'Shut the fuck up you annoying bimbo because when I say you did a slow count REf. Then it means you did a slow count so unless you want me to knock you out with a treeplanter you won't do so again''screamed the former doctor in rage as she would get back to her feet.

After she stands on both her feet the Japanese woman would turn around as was about to get in an defensive position when she got hit right in the face by a kick from an airborne Silent Phoenix.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 am

The kick worked. By god, it worked. The kick slammed into Tsunada's face while she was distracted. Sure, it was a bit of a heel move to attack your opponent while they were preoccupied with something else, but she had done very little to distract her, so Haruka was going to roll with it. Her chest was rising and falling quickly, as the girl was breathing pretty hard.

And she knew she needed to go even harder if she wanted to win. Trying to follow up on her attack, Haruka did another beautiful spinning kick, this one aimed towards her opponent's midsection. The Silent Phoenix recognized that she need to knock the wind from her opponent's sails before she started getting even more ambitious.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:47 am

If Tsunade was angry before she was absolutely pissed when she got kicked in the face and most of that anger was directed at herself as the former doctor could not believe she forgot about the other wrestler for a moment. Still the former doctor was still on her feet but another beautiful spinning kick , this time aimed at her midsection was enough to cause the blond to drop to one knee.

With her head bend down as she looks at the canvas the blond would hold her midsection as she would slowly try to get back to her feet as it was clear she was struggling to breath at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Haruka was surging with energy now, and wanted to keep on going. Both hits worked like a charm, and the Silent Phoenix was eager for even more. She had dropped the former doctor onto one knee. Haruka was amazed that Tsunada had not yet seriously hit the floor, but that was a testament to her incredible fortitude. Still, she was going to see just how much that fortitude extended to.

Haruka was on her feet once more, and brought a big foot up. She then brought her foot down in a strong and quick manner, going for an axe kick aimed at Tsunada's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 am

Tsunade was panting as she was slowly rising to her feet again after she was down on her knees as the former doctor struggled to keep up with the more agile Haruka. This was made even more clear when while the Japanese woman was now crouched down she was just barely in time to bring up her arms above her head as the Silent Phoenix when for a axe kick.

The force of the kick forced the former doctor's arms against her head as it took a lot of strength to keep herself crouched down as she would lash out with a kick aimed at Haruka's knee when her opponent lifted her foot up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 am

Haruka was a flexible sort of gal. She could bend up, down, left, right, every which way. What she could not do, was take a shot to the leg and stay standing. That would require superhuman balance, let alone reaction time. Just as Haruka was about to delight in the kick working, a blow came into her leg and destabilized her, making her fall down and hit the mat.

The Silent Phoenix grimaced. She reckoned she was only about one or two moves away from getting a three count, and now here she was, on her ass. It was literally a low blow, and ruined all of her momentum. She was on her rear now, facing her opponent, wondering what would happen next.

Last edited by LtLukas on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:39 am

Tsunade was relieved that she was able to destabilize her opponent as the force of Haruka's axe kick was making it hard to keep standing straight. So when the Silent Phoenix would fall down and hit the mat this caused the former doctor to smirk as she would crouch down and grasped her opponent by the hair before pulling her back up to her feet.

''Get ready because her comes the pain ''whispered the Japanese woman as she would lift the other wrestler up place both of the Silent Phoenix's legs over her shoulders as she tried to set Haruka up for a powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

Haruka was reeling. It was one thing to get knocked down, but another thing entirely to have your move countered. When Tsunada grabbed her hair, Haruka offered no resistance. After all, the Silent Phoenix had a lot of hair to grab, so not all of it hurt as much as it possibly could. She did not snap out of her 'slumber' until she was all the way up on Tsunada's shoulders. And by that time, it was far too late to do anything at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 am

Tsunade was able to get the Silent Phoenix onto her shoulders as she had bin expecting more of an resistance from her opponent as she got Haruka in the perfect position for a powerbomb. ''Get up from this bitch''thought the former doctor as she would hold tightly onto either side as she would raise the Silent Phoenix for a mere inch before throwing her down on the canvas to try and successfully land the powerbomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Haruka had seen the world from this particular vantage point before. But usually it was due to the fact that she was flying through the air, ready to hit her opponent with some devastating flying move, and not because she was on another woman's shoulders. For a brief second, Haruka was scared, very scared. Her worst fears were confirmed when the Silent Phoenix began plummeting towards the earth.

Then she hit it. She did not cry out as her body hit the mat. Rather, she bounced twice before coming to a halt. The Silent Phoenix lay on the mat, in significant pain. That one hurt her. It would have hurt anybody, she reckoned. For the moment, Haruka was going to be stuck to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next