Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tsunade vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tsunade vs Haruka Empty Tsunade vs Haruka

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 am

Tsunade vs Haruka
Win by pinfall , submission and count out

Tsunade was already making her way to the backstage area as she was dressed in her usual wrestling attire which consisted of a purple one piece as she was going through what she knew about Haruka. Even so the former doctor did not spend any real time watched her opponent's earlier matches as she only when over a list of names the other wrestler had faced and made her opinion of Haruka based on the girl's win and lose record. So when she got the signal it was almost time the Japanese woman would walk towards the ramp

Just as Tsunade would walk out she would hear ''' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers and Tsunade walked onto the ramp as she waved to the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as he said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju''.

Climbing the steel steps before she stepped through the ropes as she would hang into the ropes while she looks at the ramp as she awaited the moment when Haruka would make her entrance.

Tsunade:

Back to top Go down

Tsunade vs Haruka Empty Re: Tsunade vs Haruka

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Haruka felt that she was ready. It was nice to stand by a little bit and train other women, but she loved the ring. This was her profession, this was her duty, this was her calling. The Silent Phoenix was meant to soar through the air as if she had wings and come down hard on whichever woman was in front of her. She did not enjoy bashing women about, but they knew what they were getting into. Besides, she wasn't some bully, kicking the crap out of people for fun.

The Silent Phoenix began making her way down towards the main staging area. Her purple hair flowed behind her as she paced towards the arena. She was wearing her typical get-up, and it was loose enough to allow her to have total freedom of movement. Haruka totally relied on that.

Her music blared over the loudspeaker, and she was met with a warm yet not overly enthusiastic response. "Now entering, Haruka Date!" She looked ahead at her opponent. Haruka had done a little reseach into her opponent, and the Silent Phoenix was quietly confident.

She walked down, and hopped up into the ring. When she entered, she bowed respectfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:25 am

Tsunade was wondering how long she had to wait for this Haruka to appear as she did not want to waste any more time with the silent Phoenix then she had too after being in that one night tournament a few days ago. So when she spotted what appeared to be her opponent making her way on stage the first thing that caught the former doctor's eye was the purple hair of the other wrestler that flowed behind her as Haruka made her way to the ring.

''Well that is one thing I can use against her''thought the Japanese woman as her opponent's long hair made it easier to grab onto as she watched the other wrestler hop over the ropes and into the ring. Taking a step forward Tsunade would extend her hand trying to trick the purple haired woman into accepting it for a handshake as she whispered ''I wonder if you can clip the wings of a phoenix as I doubt you be much of a challenge if I can keep you grounded''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 am

Haruka put her hands up. The woman was ready. This was one part of wrestling that she did not like, nor appreciate. There was always too much chatter, too much hooplah, too much noise. The Silent Phoenix was not one to rock the mic or even talk smack in the ring. Rather, she was concentrated, focused, and raring to go.

The bell rang and Haruka pitched forward, showing her speed in a full on sprint. At the last possible second, she leaped into the air and sent a strong looping kick to the side of Tsunada's head, quietly daring the woman to catch a bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:07 am

Tsunade was wondering if the silent phoenix had heard what she just said as Haruka put up her hands right away as it seemed the AFW crowd was also ready to get this match started. ''Damn seems I got to chance my plan already''thought the blond as she got into a fighting stance of her own as she put her hands up and takes a step back just as the bell would rang.

Right from the start the former doctor was behind the facts as Haruka would rush forward and show off her speed as Tsunade had difficulty guessing just how fast the silent phoenix was. This caused her opponent to strike first as the former doctor would be unable to block the leaping kick and would stumble towards the ropes while holding the side of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:22 am

There was something exhilarating about the start of a match. It was when the only thing that mattered was the woman in front of you. If she was great, you were screwed, and if she was poor, you were going to do ok. Haruka smiled almost imperceptibly as the kick slammed home, signalling the best start of the match she could possibly hope for. The Silent Phoenix landed on her feet, showing off her cat like reflexes to complement her speed.

But Haruka was not content with just this auspicious start. The woman raced forward once again, her legs churning like the legs of a wild mustang. This time, she jumped in the air once more, doing a flip and trying to come down with both legs to the shoulders of the former doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 am

Tsunade was caught off guard and knew if she did not try to block the next attack she would have an tough night ahead of her as it seemed the Silent Phoenix was a wrestler who relied on her speed for the most part. Having expected Haruka to land on her back the former doctor was surprised when she heard the crowd cheer and as she turned her head was surprised that her opponent was already on her feet.

As the other wrestler raced forward and was able to leap into the air and bring down both her legs onto the Japanese woman's shoulders was a set back. As Tsunade tried to do something new and try to grasp both legs of Haruka and try to go for a giant swing but the fact she was already unbalanced from what her opponent did earlier would result in the Silent Phoenix being released midway in the first spin if she got caught by the former doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:18 am

Of all the things she could have been, Haruka began to wonder why she decided to be so ambitious. This was still the early stages of the match, and Haruka should have been experienced enough not to go for something so daringly reckless at the time. The blow hit partially, but Haruka's skinny legs were grabbed. The former doctor was a bit off balance, but she was strong enough to get a little bit of torque working and send the Silent Phoenix flying across the ring.

Haruka skidded to a halt a few feet away and grimaced. She had been too confident, too assured of her abilities. Now she was paying the price; when one gets kicked, only that part of them gets kicked. But when you hit the ground, all of you hits the ground. The first blow of the match was a brutal one, but not as strong as it could have been. Haruka bounced up as quickly as she could to wheel around and make herself ready for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 am

Tsunade was at first proud of herself for catching the other woman in mid air like that especially after Haruka landing a double kick at her shoulders. Having grasped the other woman around her lower legs the former doctor would try something new and swing her opponent around as the crowd did react positive to this feat of strength from the Japanese woman.

Now the plan was to spin Haruka around ten times but after she swirled her opponent around like that only once the fact she was unbalanced from the earlier kick when in effect. Being forced to choice with either holding her opponent and falling down which would likely cause the Silent Phoenix to land on top of her or release the other wrestler and see her land hard onto her back. With those two scenarios the choice was not difficult and as Tsunade released her opponent she landed against the ropes and would lean against it and wait for Haruka to make it to her feet as she would rush forward with her left arm extended as she hoped to knock the other wrestler down with a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:34 am

Haruka thought she was ready. All she got was a split second of time, and as fast as she was, she could not react quickly enough. A massive clotheslines swept her off her feet and caused her lithe body to be sent backwards in spectacular fashion. Her hair went flying up and her arms went flying out, and the next thing she knew she was on her back, on the mat.

But Haruka was not done yet. She did not even have to get up to launch her next attack. The Silent Phoenix lashed out with her legs, attempting to sweep her opponent off of her feet right then and there with a low sweeping kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next