Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Claire Banks vs Sion

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Claire Banks vs Sion - Page 2 Empty Re: Claire Banks vs Sion

Post by Maxy Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:56 am

'There is no way this looks legal.' Lina commented to herself with a wide eyed look as she looked on as Claire took Sion between her legs with the head scissors. Other than the brief hair pulling at first nothing was wrong with the move in question, however just the sight of it didn't look pleasing. "Don't let her have her way with you! Fight back!" She didn't know if Sion could hear her, though the sight of him squirming helplessly wasn't a good sign...though at least it meant she didn't squish him to death...yet.

While unclear, Sion could barely make out Lina's voice. It came across as a very tiny whisper, and while he couldn't make out what was being said, the fact that he heard something meant he wasn't out of it yet. Though he knew he couldn't stay here for much longer and the squirming he did moments ago didn't help matters. After laying motionless for a few seconds he attempted to grab of a loose chunk of flap and attempted to pinch down on it, and if he could get enough of movement of his other arm he would try to deliver some forearm strikes in an attempt to get free. From his position it wasn't much of an escape plot, however it was better than just laying there and taking it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Claire grinning down at Sion who was evidentially struggling for air, let alone the pressure. She then turned her attention to Lina who looked on worried. "I am going to squish him so bad that you'll need to peel him up off the canvas!" Of course Claire was teasing. She didnt hurt people for the sake of it, but she did love the feeling of power her size gave her. With her distracted by Lina she never noticed the pinch nor the strikes coming.

"AGGGHHH what the??" she yelped out. Even at that size, it hurt. She let go of Sion immediately and pushed him away with her boot, rolling him off her mammoth fat thigh. Claire looked down at her leg and rubbed it, wincing. She got up slowly to one knee and continued to tend to her thigh.

"Sneaky little bugger!" she muttered and paused for a moment. Claire was a slow lazy wrestler and this often got her in trouble, especially after she had been hurt.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:59 am

Lina let out a small sigh of relief when Claire let go over Sion and put some distance between them for the time being. Given the lack of swift movement on Claire's part, Sion had enough time to recover and regroup from what was a non-pretty situation to be in. He didn't rush to regain his breath and train of through, though he knew he couldn't take forever, figuring Claire would be on the move eventually.

Having her on top of him was a feeling he didn't want to have revisit, however he remembered something Lina mentioned to him earlier on. If he could get the much bigger lady to fall and not land on him that should give him the upper hand. With that thought in mind he waited for her to get vertical again, if she wasn't already. When the timing felt right to him he would move in close, trying to get low to go for one of her legs. He looked to grab hold of it and go for a single leg takedown. Taking someone down more than twice his size wouldn't be easy, however this felt more do-able than say attempting to bodyslam her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 pm

As Claire got up she wasnt ready for Sion to move in. She was slow and speed was the male wrestlers best asset against such a big girl. She gasped as she grabbed her leg. "What are you doing cutie?" It was all lighthearted until Sion yanked and took the mammoth wrestler down with a THUD that made the ring shake. Claire, flat on her back gasped and attempted to see what Sion was doing. She couldnt exactly see over her tummy what was going on so she let out a trouble moan

"Get off me otherwise I will flatten you!"

Sion had succeeded in eliminating Claire's biggest weapon. On her back without her size and weight, she was virtually powerless

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:51 pm

The ring was more than capable of supporting what just went down, but it was still a sight to be seen. From where she was watching on the outside, Lina could both hear and feel the result of seeing Sion taking the much larger woman down. She held on to the edge of the ring.

With her lying, Sion could attempt to somehow repay the feeling that she gave her earlier when he was the downed one. However before a thought of something particular to do to the fallen one could come to mind, the realization hit that she was down and the amount of time needed for her to recover, at least a few moments ago, was longer than the average person. With that information he let go of the leg but then quickly jumped on top of her, looking to get a pin.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Claire was somewhat happy that Sion let her leg go, she wasnt banking on a pin attempt. As the fit guy lay across her huge body, it was obvious that it would require something more to hold her down for a three count. In all truth, Claire quite liked this position, normally she was the one pinning people, so to have someone try it was kinda unique. It also helped that Sion was one of her nicer rivals. The ref dropped and slapped for ONE and Claire took it upon herself to tease Sion a little bit.

"I never knew you felt this way cutie!"
she laughed making her body tremble a little. To Sion, it must have seemed like laying atop a water-bed. Before the ref slapped for TWO, Claire got her hands underneath Sion and lifted him clean off her showing her incredible power and strength. It looked like she was benchpressing him, given his position and she thrust him upwards and over her head so the male wrestler would have a meeting with the canvas.

Once she heard the landing, Claire would be looking to roll over and push herself up, at least to her knees. She had a plan for Sion and it would be something her fans wanted her to do all along!

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Lina looked a little bit surprised when she saw Sion going for a quick pin instead of attempting some offense, though she wasn’t against it. She figured if Claire was down he might as well go for it in the event of her attempting to kick out in time ended up being too much of an effort. However the opposite happened. Not only did Claire break the count in time, but she did so with authority.

There wasn’t anything special to the pin, just get on top of the large woman and hope she can’t kick out in time, not much else he could have done in this situation. Maybe if she was half the size, however that didn’t stop him from going for it. She did feel uneven, but all he was concerned about was what the referee was counting. He got one but soon found himself airborne. Not only lifted but also tossed off of her. The only good thing about the landing was he managed to avoid landing on top of the referee.

‘So much for that.’ He said to himself as he got up to all fours for a moment. “Stay on her!” he heard Lina call out as she noticed Claire beginning to move. Lina didn’t care what he did, he had to give Claire something to keep her from getting back up and on him before he could. Upon hearing that he turned to see where Claire was.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Clare felt surprised that Sion went to pin her so soon, but she did admire him for at least trying.  She was normally a placid girl, very little annoyed her apart from a few things, and when that happened, it was best to leave the ring. No one wanted to face a pissed off 550ibs wrestler who could flatten you in an instant. On her knees she saw it was a race to get up and with a deep breath Claire got to her feet. She moved to Sion who turned just in time.

Claire reached out for his hair getting her fingers wrapped through it. "Well now, I think its time to slow you down a bit" she chuckled and dragged the male wrestler to his feet. Leading him to the middle of the ring, Claire bent and threw an arm between Sion's legs looking to hoist him up and hold him horizontally across her big body. She was setting up Sion for a slam, although she hadnt quite decided what type yet. She wanted to let the situation sink in first within the cute guy's mind

With it set, she lurched forward she tried to powerslam Sion down and crush the wrestler underneath her. Upon impact Claire would stay laying on him, the unfortunate effect being that her blubber would be smooshing his face making the pin extra tough to escape

"I must have tripped... " she grinned with a comment directed at Sion but also Lina who Claire could see stood watching at his corner

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:57 am

For someone who looked a bit slugger due to her size, Claire was surprisly a bit quicker than people thought as she got back up before Sion did...not by much, but she did. Lina watched from where she saw and saw Claire lifting Sion up and holding him for a moment. 'This isn't going to end well' she thought as the sight appeared to be Claire showing off. She covered her eyes for a moment as Claire began to go down with him. When she opened them she saw Claire on top of him...and not much of him after. She was finding this difficult watch and began to second guess the decision to have this match.

He was in no position to go anywhere as the impact of over 500 pounds coming down on him and staying on him wasn't something he'd wish on anyone. As hurting as he was from that, he tried to struggle to at the very least keep from being pinned, even if it meant getting one of his shoulders off the canvas to break the count and have it lodged in her body fat.

Clair got solid one and two from the referee, but the official stopped shortly after the count of two as Sion managed to angle one of his shoulders off the canvas. It wasn't by much, but it was enough to halt the count...for now. Lina knew he wasn't in the clear. She managed to recall earlier when Sion take advantage of the amount of space Claire takes up since there was more of her to strike than the average person, and in more opportune places as well. She wasn't if could muster up enough to strike her, but the unpleasant positioning gave her an idea. Even though Sion could clearly act on his own, anything his manager to suggest to him at a time like this sure would be helpful as he can only old his current position for so long.

She decided to go for it and suggested that he "Take a bit out of that fat bitch!" Her words sounded muffled but he was thinking the same thing that she was saying. As unpleasant as the thought was, if it meant her getting off of him it felt worth it. He went for it and attempt to take a big chomp out of the flab that was covering him. He'd hold on until he felt her wanting no more of it.

If that caused her to remove herself from on top of him he would turn and crawl as quickly as he could towards the corner Lina was in, looking like he might be sick. Lina didn't have time, nor anything to wash the taste out of his mouth, but she tried to calm him from gagging. If he managed to stop in time before Claire would set her sights back on him she would wipe his mouth to calm him. While he didn't get literally sick he almost did. Maybe her touch would help calm him. Lina felt that she had to buy Sion a little more time to get over what just happened. She shifted away from Sion and looked in Claire's direction. Unsure if Claire was one who would pay attention to that, she felt like she had to try and buy Sion at least few more seconds if she could. She would call out to Claire. "Hey! I don't think people like it someone like you throws their weight around. I bet'cha these people here would rather let want someone like me lay on top of them." She then turns to those watching in the row behind her and asks "Whatcha think?" as she strikes a pose for them before turning back to Claire, hoping that caught her attention.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:48 pm

As Claire lay on Sion squashing and inadvertently, at least that was her excuse, smothering the poor wrestler she figured the count would be a foregone conclusion. As did the crowd, having a 500+ pound girl sit on you or pin you down was not something the strongest wrestler could survive. This called for more underhand tactics, and that's just what happened!

Claire immediately hauled herself off Sion and rested on her knees. She had a pained expression on her face and was checking and clutching at her left breast. "You bit me??" She questioned and looked at Sion who was busy being tended to by Lina. She could see that Sion was virtually throwing up and it made her smile. No doubt the cute male wrestler got a mouthful of sweaty flesh. "Huh serves you right!" she muttered and very slowly made her way up to her feet. Her breast still was sore but it fueled Claire to ensure the next time she went to pin Sion she could make sure he couldnt cheat.

As Lina taunted Claire she pointed aggressively at the manager, "You should be careful, I have no problem squashing a bug like you either" Claire usually was placid, but this had awakened something in her that meant she was determined to teach them both a lesson. Seeing Sion now at the corner, she kicked off on her boots and charged over. It was like a runaway train, her generous figure flapped and bounced everywhere, the ring shook with each heavy footfall. Claire was going to crush Sion against the corner.

Still annoyed she shouted as she ran, alerting the wrestler to her presence. "Next time, I am going to make sure you cant bite me! No one escapes my Sumo Crush!" referring to her Banzai Drop finisher leaving the unfortunate victim's chest crushed under her 550ibs weight.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next