Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 3 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:55 am

Yori saw her opponent stepping closer to her. And then the Chinese woman was sending back a question to the blue haired woman. Yori would smirk again, while stopping working with the weights. The Japanese woman would look into the face of Kara for some moments with a more serious face, before she would obviously exaggerated look down on Kara looking at her body. “Hhhhmmmm”, would be the first thing she would say before she would smirk back at Kara.

“It would be a dame hot match… that would be for sure…”, her smirk would become a bit more evil before she would start teasing. “But I don´t want to beat you in your first match around here… your son could see it and you don´t want him to see his mum lose a hentai match as her first match here in the afw…” YOri would put the weight aside to step closer to Kara, so both women were facing of each other. She hoped that Kara was getting the fun and wasn´t taking it the wrong way. YOri didn´t wanted to hurt her feelings in any way or destroy this friendship directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 am

Kara knew the look that was on the Japanese woman's face as it was the same look she had when staring down an opponent and checking out their body. While unlikely that the blue haired woman would check for the same things she would the Chinese woman was not about to back down and took a step forward as she would only have to lean forward to have her beasts press against Yori's just as the Japanese woman smirked at the martial artist.

Listening to the other woman going on about how she would end up losing in her first match and that she would not want Kara's son to see his mum losein a hentai match. Knowing the Japanese woman was teasing her she knew that she already losing the battle of wit and had to take an risk to hopefully surprise the Japanese woman as she took another step forward and cause her breasts to press against Yori's. ''Well we have to wait and see as I heard that those who love to have sex are usually the ones who end up losing in hentai matches Yori'' whispered Kara as she hoped to see the other woman blush or show some sign of embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm

YOri saw her new friend stepping up to her… now the two woman were standing really close to another, the breasts of the two women where presses against each other. Yori was pretty surprised to feel how firm and taut the breasts of her friend were… Without laying a hand on them she knew that they must have to feel fantastic.

The Japanese woman would stare right into the eyes of her Chinese friend… if someone would come around the corner now and would see them like this they would properly think that they would dislike each other and it wouldn´t take long till they would try to beat up the other. Yori was listening to that what Kara had to say. And it only made her smirk a bit. “Yeah that can happen that if someone like me loves sex they can totally let go during a hentai match… and it often costs them the victory… but you might forget that I am now newbie in this kind of match. I know what I do there and I stop losing control a long time ago… You can call me a veteran in this match…” Yori would try to put her head forward a bit so the two foreheads of the woman where touching. “Unlike to you… you are a Virgin in this kind of match… You would enjoy my treatment the whole time and beg for more afterwards!” Yori would lick over her lips. “And I would love to go another round with you!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:04 am

Kara did not expect the other woman;s breasts to feel this firm as she pressed her own against them and knew this act would not be enough to cause doubt in Yori's mind but only cause the Japanese woman to become more excited. This coupled with the fact that someone could walk into the gym and see both woman standing like this would be easily convinced that they had a dislike for each other and that was something Kara wanted to avoid.

So as Kara was thinking about taking a step back she was surprised when her opponent actually agreed with her about how someone who liked sex could lose control in a hentai match. Before saying this would not happen to the Japanese woman and that she would be able to beat a virgin like herself because the martial artist never bin in a hentai match before. The teasing coupled with Yori pressing her forehead against the Chinese woman caused Kara to think that the other wrestler wanted to have a hentai match here and their and this caused her to become worried as she replied ''would love to go another round with you as well but mind if we go somewhere more private before we do so'' while hoping this did not make her seem like a coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 am

Yori smirked a bit. She was notice that this thing was slowly getting uncomfortable for the Chinese woman… Kara was stepping back from Yori and she asked if they could go on in a more private place with that. Yori didn´t wanted to have her new friend feel uncountable like this… But she also wanted to have some fun with her. So she decided to go one step future.

Without any warning Yori would try to grab the shoulders of her new friend, before trying to shove Kara backwards until she was pressed back against the wall. If The Japanese woman got her there she would try to grab her wrist and pin both of the Chinese woman´s hand against the wall, hopping she couldn´t break out any time soon. If this all went down well YOri would slowly press her head forward so the faces of the two women were pretty close. With a smirk on her face Yori would start to whisper. “Or how about this… we stop fooling around finally and then we two do what we both want… I know you want it as well… We don´t go to a private place… why should we? How about we two” Yori would put her lips right next to the ear of Kara and would whisper with a soft and loving voice: “quit this and go drink a few finally… I am starting to die of thirst.”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Kara plan to step back and hopefully move this to somewhere more private did not work like she planned as she got shoved into the wall. After that she would feel the Japanese woman grasp her wrist and pin them against the wall as well while pressing her head forward so their foreheads were pressed together.

Trying not to turn red as she heard Yori whisper that they should stop fooling around as both want to do this as she could not disagree with the Japanese woman was saying. ''I love to take you on but for now why not just leave and get a few drinks''replied Kara as she hoped nobody saw what just happened. If the Japanese woman would release her from the hold she would gather her stuff and walk to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Yori would let go of her new friend after she got the answer from Kaya. Yori would smile at her with a happy smile. She loved it to tease people and bring them in uncomfortable situations, which made them blush just like Kaya did. Yori would step back from the Chinese woman, grabbing her stuff that was lying on the floor. “So let´s meet after we changed… the first round will go on me!”, Yori would start to walk to her looker… but she would stop one more time and say. “I really have to say… with a red face like that you look even better!” After saying this she would go to her looker.

After both Women have meet outside again, Yori was leading them directly to the place she was talking about before. She would open the door and giving a view into a cute traditional Japanese restaurant.
:

Yori would step into the building and bow down to the workers of the bar to greet. Directly afterwards she would put off her shoes and put on a pair of Slippers standing there ready for use. After waiting for her friend she would wlak though the bar heading to one of the empty side rooms. Before she entered that she would put of the slippers there. Yori would take a seat at the table on the floor.

It wouldn´t take long until the waiter came and wanted to take the first order. Yori wouldn´t waste any time and would directly order a bottle sake.

After waiter would look at Kara with a smile. “So why did you started to wrestle and didn´t go back to martial arts tournaments?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Kara was relieved when Yori let her go and after gathering her stuff made it back to the locker room while the Japanese woman walked beside her. While the two ere walking the Chinese woman had to agree with the other woman that the first round when to her as Yori was clearly more comfortable doing what she just did that the martial artist while the comment about her looking better while she was turning red from embarrassment was a bit too much for Kara to handle.

''Why do I got the feeling taking you on in either a hentai match or humiliation will end badly for me''said the Chinese woman after she walked out of the chancing booth and followed Yori to this Traditional Japanese restaurant. For a moment the martial artist would stare at the decor as she found it charming and thought it would be a great place to just relax while enjoying a good meal.

Following the Japanese woman's lead Kara would bow at the workers of the bar before taking of her shoes and putting on a pair of slippers as she followed Yori to one of the empty side rooms. Taking a seat at the table on the floor she would just smile and order a bottle of water for now as she wanted to wait until they ordered something to eat to start drinking alcohol.

After the waiter left the Japanese woman would ask Kara a quistion she did not know how to answer correcly without maybe insulting the woman across from her. ''Well to be honest it has to do with my age and the fact while I stayed in shape did not mean I was as good as back in the days I went and fought in tournaments. Most of the woman who i wrestled against were people with no real experience and this would allow me to get back in shape while learning how to wrestle at the same time''replied Kara while hoping the answer did not upset Yori.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 am

Yori listened to what Kara had to say about why she started wrestling. Meanwhile the waiter came back with the drinks for the two women and put it onto the table. In the next moment the waiters would take the order for the food. Yori would order a simple ramen soup. The waitress would leave the two women alone after Kara had ordered as well.

Yori would then look over the table to her new friend and smirk. “So… that is exactly the same reason why I didn’t start the professional boxing again… I would stand no chance against all these younger girls… first round and I would be down at the mat… I might have some skills left from back in the days, but I got a little bit slower and decently heavier.” Yori would look down to her body with smile she knew that she was still looking great and that she could have used this weight. “But in wrestling It doesn´t matter so much that I am a bit heavier or slower… I even can use my weight to my advantage!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 am

Kara would look at the card and would have a difficult time deciding what to have when she heard Yori order a simple ramen soup. Thinking it would likely taste good she would look at the waitress before ordering the same and wait until she left before grabbing her glass and taking a sip of her water. Now that they were alone again the Chinese woman was waiting what the other woman thought of her reason when the Japanese woman would look at her and give the martial artist a smirk.

Thinking that she said something wrong the Martial artist was already preparing a apologize when she heard that Yori had a similar reason for not going back to her old sport. As while Kara had expected that the woman across from her had some experience in a ring she was still surprised that the Japanese woman was a former boxer. Listening to the other woman as she keeps talking and mentioned having become a bit slower and heavier since when she started out caused Kara to smile as she knew the same was likely true for herself.

''Well you got a point their and I'm willing to bet you use that extra weight to your advantage in the ring. Still I have to admit you caught me off guard when you mention that you're a former boxer Yori as I would never have thought that was your background when we first meet'' replied the martial artist while wondering if the woman across from her had won any titles while boxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next