Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 5 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 pm

The Japanes woman was listening to what the martial artist had to say. Yori was noticing a pretty arrogant tone in the words of the Chinese woman… she was really saying that she could beat her like she was jobber… at least it sounded like that.

Yori would look over the table to Kara with a smirk on her face before she would lean forward. She would stare right into the eyes of kara. Yori would lick over her lips and would say then. “How about we find out who is the better one… we go to my place and fight… I don´t mean we beat each other up… more like fight without kicks and punches… but still we will fight and then I will put you into your place.” YOri would come a bit closer to the face of Kara. “or is the great martial artist scared?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Kara did not know how talking over diner and teasing each other got them to this point as she did not mean to insult the other woman as they were just joking around in the martial artist's eyes.

So when Yori said they should go to her place and settle it it between them in some kind of play fighting actaully got her excited as she would just smirk. Picking up the chop sticks the Martial artist would stare into the Chinese woman's eyes as she replied ''would love to show you who of us is the better woman but can it wait until after we finish eating Yori? As I do want to finish the bottle of sake and this delicious bowl of ramen before I am going to be kicking your butt all across the room when we reach your place'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Yori would smirk back at Kara with a smile that was part playful part challenging. She would love it to go to her place and take on Kara… but the other woman got a point there… they were just eating at the moment and Yori was enjoying the meal as well. So the Japanese woman would bow back away from Kara and grab her own chop sticks.

She would take out a big piece of noodles from her bow and start to eat them. “Enjoy your last meal… and eat all you will needed the strength later… I won´t go easy on you in any way just because I like you…” Yori would put some noodles into her mouth again, and after she swallowed then she would say. “But you are right… this stuff is great… it would be a shame wasting it!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Kara was relieved that Yori would agree to wait so they could enjoy their meal as she just smirked when the Japanese woman mention she should eat all she could as she would need the strength when they have go back to the former boxer's home.

Swallowing an piece of meat and pointing the chopsticks down as she smirked at the Japanese woman as she replied ''glad to hear you want to wait so we can finish our meal. But let's be honest as we both know who will be beating who when we get back to your place Yori'' in a teasing tone before placing some noodles in her mouth as she continued her meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 pm

YOri would now just smile over the table after Kara was done talking to her. She wouldn´t put her bowl down again to reply to her.

Not much time has passed till Yori opened the door to her place and turned on the light. She would step inside and throw her bag into one of the corners. After that she would turn around and smile right at Kara.
“so come in and feel at home!”, she would say to her. “Do you want something to drink or should we directly go for the desert?” YOri would step into a big living room waiting for her new Chinese friend. While she was waiting for her she started to flex her arms a bit and wamr herself up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Both woman would finish their meal in silent as it did not take long to finish the bowl of delicious Ramen. So after finishing the bowl Kara would follow Yori as they left the restaurant but not before the Chinese woman left a tip for the waitress who had bin serving them while they were enjoying their meal in the restaurant.

After a short while the Martial artist would smile when Yori opened the door to her place ad as she looked around found that the Japanese woman had a lovely home. placing her bag on a nearby table she would just smile as she reply ''would not mind a drink before we start Yori'' while doing a quick warm up.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Yori would stop moving her arms for the moment, and start to let her head spin around a bit after Kara was done talking. Yori would look over to her friend. “Naturally you can have something to drink sweetheart… what do you want… I got almost everything here… and I dear you if you just say water!” Yori would start walking into the kitchen while she was still talking to the Chinese woman.

“by the way, you call the rules… I called the match so you say the rules… nothing to hardcore… if the afw finds out that members start a fight outside the league we gen get big time troubles… “ Yori would disappearing in the kitchen. There she would look at the clock while getting a pair of glasses. “Oh girl it is late… if you want you can stay the night here… don´t worry I have nothing in mind, it just got pretty late!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Kara would just smile as she thought about what she wnted to drink before replying ''can you maybe make me a Bacardi Cola Yori or is that too difficult for you'' in a friendly tone. Waiting for a moment before following the Japanese woman towards the kitchen as she wanted to drink the Bacardi Cola up when she heard the fact she could make the rules.

''Why not keep it simple Yori and say you win after you push your opponent onto their back''suggested the martial artist as she would take one of the two glasses that Yori brought with her. After taking the glass she would look out the window and notice it was dark outside just as the Japanese woman asked if she wanted to stay the night and replied ''I take you up on your offer but no funny business alright'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:45 pm

YOri would smile in the kitchen, after she heard what Kara wanted to drink. This woman knows how to have a good time. “You really think I am stupid or Kara? Or do you just think I don´t know what teats well?” Yori would make herself the same drink and return to the living room, handing over the Glass to the Chinese woman.

YOri smiled at her, before taking a slip from her glass. The rules sounds good for Yori, especially because she was bigger and heavier then Kara what should give her a pretty good advantage against her. But Yori also remember how strong Kara was, when she showed of her power in the gym… YOri shouldn´t take her too easy. After taking another sip of her glass the Japanese woman would smile at her. “Yeah no problem you can stay over, would be happy to have a guest… you can have the guest room. And I promise I won´t sneak into your room at night, doing any funny business… But you can lock the room from the inside if you want to get sure!”

After she was done talking she would take one finally slip of her drink before putting it aside and stepping right up to Kara. Yori would smile right into her face and smirk. “So I would say we do this right now so it is done or did you get scared and need to drink a bit more?” Then the mature Japanese would give her friend a playful bump with her chest, making sure it would be weak enough so Kara wouldn´t spit anything from her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 am

Kara would just smirk as she replied ''I shall tell you my opinion about if you are stupid or not after I take a sip from my drink'' in a teasing tone before taking a sip from her Bacardi cola. Rather then just giving an answer straight away the martial artist would place the glass down on the table and just smile when she was told she could stay over and tried not to giggle when the Japanese woman said she would not sneak into her room at night. The martial artist did crack and started laughing when Yori told her to lock the door to her bedroom if she wanted to be sure.

''If you ever want to stop wrestling I think you got an career as a comedian Yori. But I think that your word is enough for me so I will leave my door open tonight''replied Kara after she stopped laughing. Reaching to grasp her glass to take another sip she would just smile as she got umped in the chest by the Japanese woman as she gets teased a little bit. ''Sure I think I got enough liquid courage inside of me so shall we get started then''replied Kara as she wondered if Yori had a room for these kind of thing or if they needed to make some room for their little match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next