by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 5 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Jasmine would struggle to stay on top as she grinds her breasts against the gymnast as she replies ''well from my view your not very successful are you Julia''. Still when the blue haired girl wrapped her arms around her it was the end for the purple haired woman to be on top as she got pulled of her opponent as they rolled around in the oil.

The crowd especially loved the part where the gymnast squeezed the Turkish woman's butt before they started rolling as now the roles were reverse as Jasmine was pin down under Julia.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 pm

After some rolling around Julia was back on top, her body now pressing down on Jasmine's. "What was that about being successful?" She teased. As soon as her opponent would respond the gymnast would go in for a kiss. Focusing less now on just trying to hold Jasmine down, Julia would gently squeeze the woman's breast with one hand while the other started to reach down her body to make its way between her legs.

For a second Julia pulled her head back. "So, going to lay back and enjoy? Or do I have to get rough?" The bluenette teased before winking and going back to kissing Jasmine and trying force her tongue deep into her opponent's mouth, letting out a slight moan in the process.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:46 am

Jasmine would growl as Julia pressed her body down on the purple haired woman's body while she heard the gymnast use her earlier comment to tease her now that the blue haired girl was in control. To make matters worse the gymnast stopped the Turkish woman from replying as she was kissed by the other wrestler while one of her opponent's hands would squeeze her breast while the other slowly slide down to make it way between her legs.

Still when Julia asked if she wanted to lay back and enjoy or if the bluenette had to get rough caused the purple haired woman to reply ''the only way I will lay back and enjoy is when I'm in control so do your worse'' . Luckily this time the Turkish woman was able to say what she wanted before she was kissed once again as her tongue would duel against the Gymnast as both wrestlers let out a slight moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Julia only giggled at her opponent's words. If Jasmine thought she'd be in control, Julia would have to show her that she was wrong. For now the gymnast would be the one in the more dominant position. Reaching her hand between Jasmine's legs she would start to slowly rub her sex. "I intend to!. And we'll see how in control you are when I have you begging." The blue haired girl teased.

Julia brought her head down to Jasmine's chest. While she squeezed the woman's breast with one hand, she would lean down and give her other nipple a slight nibble. She got a slight taste of the oil and knew there was more to come. She hoped that she'd be able to stay on top of the oily wrestler for as long as she needed to make even more of a mess .
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:59 am

Jasmine was annoyed when she heard the gymnast laugh at her words but would soon become worried that she may have said the wrong thing when she feels Julia's hand between her legs and slowly start to rub her sex. This caused the turkish woman not to say anything when she heard the blue haired girl tease her as Jasmine was worried she may start moaning if she did so.

Still it seemed that Jasmine did not have to wait long for a chance to try and turn this around when her opponent brought her head down to her chest and while one of the gymnast's hands would squeze her breast. It was the fact that the blue haired girl would nibble the other nipple that gave the Turkish woman the chance she needed as she tried to place her arm behind her opponent's head and take a big risk as she goes for a breastsmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:24 am

Julia clearly had the upper hand. Her opponent was moaning under her and there was plenty more to come. So the gymnast thought anyway. She was trying to play with Jasmine's boobs but the girl had other plans in mind. Julia was soon pulled in tightly against the woman's chest, her face buried between her tits. The bluenette gasped as she soon realized what was happening. "Ammphhh! mmphh." Her protests were mumbled by her foe's chest.

Julia quickly stopped what she was doing and brought both hands to Jasmine's shoulders and tried to push away from her. She knew she had to do something before the situation got bad. While she couldn't help but admire Jasmine's chest, she was starting to find it hard to breath. She just hoped she could slip away before she was too tired out to deal with whatever came next.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Jasmine had to wait till the right moment to spring her trap on her opponent but would smirk when her plan had worked as Julia's face was now buried between her breasts. Still while she may have trapped the gymnast in a breastsmother she would have to think of something else as she did not know for how long the bluenette would react in panic.

Still it seems that Julia got a plan as after she tried to say something she brought both hands down on the Turkish woman's shoulder to push away and Jasmine let the gymnast do so. As for now getting some distance between herself and the blue haired girl was the better option then hoping that Julia would pass out as a result from the breast smother as she replied ''whats the matter did you not enjoy your close up view of these babies'' in a teasing tone while grasping her breasts as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 am

Julia thankfully managed to shove Jasmine away for a few seconds. Taking a few deep breaths she tried to wipe the oil from her face as she lay back. "That was...too close." The gymnast tried to give her opponent another shove to push her completely off of her. Right now she could use some space. For now Julia was a bit tired to do much else besides trying to turn onto her stomach and push herself up.

"You really almost knocked me out there." Julia complained. She had no intention of letting Jasmine repeat the process. She thought for a moment before an idea popped into her head. "Hmmm maybe I should do the same to you, but with something else." She giggled, regaining her composure a bit now as she finally caught her breath. All that was left now was to finally hold her opponent down for more than a few seconds, a task that had proven to be very frustrating.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:12 am

Jasmine could hear the gymnast say it was close and would curse under her breath as she maybe lost the chance to knock Julia out with the breastsmother just a moment earlier. Still both wrestlers made it back to their to their feet as neither woman seemed to be going to be the one who made the first move as hearing Julia complain that she was almost knocked out caused a smile to appear on Jasmine's face.

Only for the smile to disappear when the blue haired girl mentioned that she would do the same but with something else as the Turkish woman's found the giggles to be a bit annoying. ''Well if you get the chance go for it Julia but make sure to knock me out or else I just have to do the same to you''replied Jasmine as she was slowly moving around the slippery ring as she tried to circle around her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:48 am

Julia laughed as her opponent responded. "Haha is it a smother match now?" She grinned as she lunged at Jasmine. She'd go straight for the woman's chest, trying to give Jasmine's boobs a good squeeze to take her mind off of anything else. "Hehe these are mine." Julia teased as she played with Jasmine's oiled up breasts, kneading them between her fingers.

Julia was not without a plan though. She intended to get a little rougher, first pinching Jasmine's nipples and then trying to grab the girl by the breasts and throw her down. If she was able to she'd pounce on her opponent. Julia had already lost count of how many times either of them had been thrown to the ground and this would make one more time. Julia was intent on making this the last though. If she could pounce on her opponent, she'd try to cover Jasmine's face with her breasts, looking to return the smother and weaken her foe.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next