Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 3 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Jasmine could tell the crowd was enjoying watching the blue haired girl having her way with her as she did kind of panic after hearing Julia say that something needed to go. Luckily just as the other wrestler said that the Turkish woman brought her foot forward and pulled Julia off her stopping any plans the blue haired girl had of stripping the purple haired woman of her bikini.

Taking a few seconds to giggle as she saw the gymnast fall face first into the pool of oil before rolling onto her belly and getting onto her hands and feet as she heard Julia reply to her earlier comment.Slowly turning around so she would not slip and fall face first into the oil the Turkish woman would just have a sly smirk on her face as she replied ''why wait as I believe all good things much happen as soon as possible''. After getting onto her knees she would slowly crawl slower and if Julia did the same try and press her breasts against the gymnast as she hoped to start a breastfight which would likely please the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 am

"That wasn't funny." Julia pouted, embarrassed to have just been made a fool of. She turned to Jasmine and saw her opponent crawling towards her so she would do the same. Their bodies collided with a smack, their chests now pressed firmly together as both girls hoped to push the other. "Good things are going to happen...to you." Julia groaned as she pushed against Jasmine, her chest grinding against the belly dancer's. Trying to get into a better position, her body would slide along Jasmine's.

Finally Julia would give up trying to use technique and would just try to wrap her arms around Jasmine and drag her down to the ground again. The ail had made her too slippery to easily hold and Julia was getting tired of trying. "As fun as this oil is...it's super bad for wrestling." The gymnast laughed as she fell down. She was hoping to pull her opponent down and then wrap her legs around her, squeezing her in a tight body scissors to try and weaken her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:40 am

''Well that depends as I found it hilarious''replied Jasmine just before their bodies would collided together with a smack as their chests were pressed firmly together as both girls tried to push the other onto their back. As they keep grinding their chests together she would hear julia say that good things would happen to the Turkish woman as she whispered back ''your right about that as I will walk away the winner of our little match for starters'' just as the blue haired girl wrapped her arms around her and dragged Jasmine to the ground.

Knowing the oil made things slippery to hold for now caused the purple haired woman not to worry to much until she feels her opponent wrap her legs around her waist as Julia now had her trapped in a bodyscissors. Trying to make the best of the situation Jasmine would try to get her hands on her opponent's back and untie her bikini top. If all when according to plan then the AFW fans would get to see Julia's breasts without that pesky little bra covering up all that flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:05 am

"That's what you think, but I'm not going to lose this match." Julia replied as she wrapped her legs around her opponent. She figured the best way to gain an edge in this match would be to soften up her foe. The gymnast would squeeze tightly around Jasmine's ribs and wait for her to react. She doubted Jasmine would be able to easily slip away from this.

The blue haired wrestler payed little attention to her top being taken off. In fact she only became aware of the fact when she heard the cheers and whistles of the crowd. Her face would turn slightly red and she rolled her eyes at the reaction from the audience. "Well I guess you're giving them what they payed for." Julia mumbled. She would try and grab Jasmine's wrists afterwards though in order to keep her from doing much else. In return for removing her own top, Julia tried to push Jasmine's hands to the belly dancer's own chest and have her bounce her breasts around for the crowd's enjoyment.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 am

Jasmine would just smirk as she may have gotten herself trapped in a bodyscissors she was making the most of the situation as her opponent did not even realize this. So letting the blue haired girl talk while being squeezed by the gymnast was a small price to pay as she was able to remove her opponent's bra and from the crowd reaction it seemed the fans were pleased by what the Turkish woman just did.

Hearing Julia mention she was giving the crowd what they paid for caused Jasmine to giggle as she replied back ''well about 33% of what they paid to see as I got to strip you down and force you to cum to have all these people leave the arena satisfied''. It was just to bad that from this point on the match the gymnast got control of the match and was able to grasp the purple haired woman's wrist and force Jasmine to push against her own chest causing them to bounce and at times seem to almost escape the boundaries of her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:44 am

Julia would squeeze her legs tighter together after listening to Jasmine. "Oh is that so? Cause from where I am it seems like it's gonna end up with me doing that to you." The gymnast commented before squeezing one more time. Julia would continue to force her foe to play with her own breasts. She would then quickly grab her foe's top and pull it up and over her chest to show the crowd what they wanted to see. "Can't wait to play with those." The blue haired wrestler teased.

"NOW they're going to get what they paid for." Julia said. She leaned in to try and give Jasmine a quick kiss. Her hands would then make their way down her body to work on slipping her bottoms off. The oil was making it quite easy to slip clothes off. If the crowd wasn't enjoying the view now, Julia hoped they would be soon.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 am

Jasmine had to admit that she was impressed by the fact that Julia seemed to have an reply to anything she said as the purple haired woman knew she would have to think for a moment to come up with a comment like that. While the Turkish woman may admire that fact about the blue haired wrestler it was still annoying that she could not escape from her opponent's grip as Julia keeps her legs tightly around her waist while reaching forward to show her breasts to the crowd.

To make matters worse while the oil was helping Jasmine to endure the body scissors it had it disadvantage as it was easier for her clothes to come of as the AFW fans were chanting for Julia to remove her bottoms after she grasped them. ''Well I'm not shy about letting all these people see my body but I still feel like it should be the other way around''replied the purple haired woman as she would try to pry Julia's legs open and at the cost of her bikini's bottoms get the chance to escape the blue haired girl's bodyscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 am

Julia smiled as her removal of Jasmine's bottoms were met with cheers and whistles from the crowd. She was proud of her accomplishment of leaving her opponent naked in the oil and she was rewarded with quite a nice view. In her rush to get the belly dancer naked though, Julia wasn't paying much attention to the fact that her legs were slowly being pushed apart. When the blue haired wrestler finally realized her mistake, Jasmine would have more than enough room to slip from her bodyscissors.

"With a body like yours, there isn't much to be shy about." Julia commented before finally realizing that Jasmine was slipping away. "Hey wait! Get back here." She pouted as she tried to quickly squeeze her legs together again before her foe got free. She was a bit slow to react but nonetheless was still determined to not let her opponent escape.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:37 am

Jasminne did not mind getting naked in front of a crowd but the fact that Julia had bin in control of the match was not sitting well with the Turkish woman. Luckily the purple haired girl was able to pry herself free from the body scissors and when she thought their was enough room to slip free from the body scissors would take the chance when her opponent took the time to tease her.

After slipping free she would crawl away before sitting on her butt while her back was pressed against the corner as Jasmine looked at the blue haired gil across from her. ''I'm not nice of putting my body on display but it was time for me to break free and try to strip you naked as it not fair for these lovely people to only see me naked''replied the Turkish woman while she raised her arms to bring her guard up.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:03 am

"Well if you want to strip me, you're going to have to do more than just sit there." Julia giggled as she got up to her knees. She slowly approached her opponent, trying her best not to slip up in the oil. Since her usual methods of bringing someone down proved to be difficult to do when slippery, the gymnast would have to improvise. Once she was fairly close to Jasmine she would just lunge at her and try to hug the woman. From there she wanted to just pull her opponent back down to the ground and resume her previous offense.

"Haha come on, just let me win. I promise you'll enjoy it." Julia teased. She was at least hoping that Jasmine would think about it though. Until then the blue haired wrestler would be focused on keeping the belly dancer down so that she could fulfill her promise of letting Jasmine have some fun.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next