Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 2 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

Jasmine was unable to get on top as the both of them rolled in around in the oil to her disappointment as she knew that what the blue haired girl was saying was true for now. At the very least the Turkish woman was able to keep her arms from being pinned down as for a moment she was on top a she giggled when hearing the Gymnast complain about the fact she was being so slippery. ''Well so are you but what can you expect after i rubbed all that oil over your sexy body Julia. It seems we both did our jobs to well if we are this slippery but don't worry after a while the oil will stop being slippery if it bothers you that much'' replied the purple haired woman in a teasing tone just before she was forced down again and had to look up to her opponent's face

This time it seemed that Julie was able to pin her arm down and as Jasmine struggled to free herself she would actually glare for a second as she heard the other wrestler say that she got her. ''Only for now so enjoy your price while you can''can the quick reply from the Turkish woman as she tried to free her arms from the other wrestler's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:28 am

"Enjoy? Haha ok I will." Julia said, figuring she might as well listen to her opponent just this once. As the Turkish woman tried to free her arms, the gymnast would just slam them back against the ground. She would then lean down and start to kiss Jasmine, quickly slipping her tongue in while she could. "Mmmm..." The gymnast would quietly moan and after a few seconds would break the kiss.

Julia kept her head inches above Jasmine's and would smile at her. "Hmmmm so how else can I enjoy this?" She teased, thinking out loud for a second. Julia would shift her focus to tiring out her opponent. The gymnast would start to sit up straight, trying to straddle her opponent to keep her secured under her. From there she would try to grab one of Jasmine's arms and position herself for an armbar.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Jasmine was wondering if she might have said the wrong thing a few seconds ago when Julia said she would enjoy it and would flailing around only for the gymnast to lean down and kiss the purple haired woman. Feeling her opponent slip her tongue inside her mouth as the Turkish woman tried to push the blue haired girl's tongue back into her mouth with her own and take control of the kiss only for it to be broken before she got the chance to do so.

''Not bad but i had better kisses to be honest''teased Jasmine as she tried to get inside her opponent's head as Julia kept her head out of reach while she keeps teasing her until the blue haired girl shifts positions. Feeling her arm get pulled to the left just as she feels one of Julia's leg go over her chest while the other goes over her throat as she got trapped in an armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:18 am

Julia was focused on locking her opponent in one of her go to moves. Once she finally managed to secure Jasmine in place she would respond to the teasing. "Oh you're sooo getting bent for that comment." The gymnast giggled, trying to bend her foe's arm back. She found that the oil was causing her to have a hard time maintaining a good grip on the other woman though. Getting a bit frustrated that she had to keep reapplying her grip, Julia let out a loud sigh and would slam her legs down against Jasmine's chest. It was likely not enough to hurt more then a little, but to the delight of the crowd it would cause her chest to bounce from the impact.

"Ugh, this isn't working. I should stick to the kissing." Julia yelled. The audience agreed, cheering in support. The gymnast had other plans though but for now would release Jasmine's arm. She would wait a second for the girl to get up before attempting to shove her back down on her stomach.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:39 pm

''Why would you do that Julia or are you upset that someone out their can kiss better then you can''teased Jasmine as she knew that while she trapped like this it would likely be her only way of attacking at the moment.Even so the fact her arm was being trapped like this was not helping this for the Turkish woman as she could feel the blue haired girl had a good grip on her arm at the moment.

It became even worse when she feels Julia raise her legs before slamming them down onto her chest giving her opponent another form of attacking at the moment. Even so the crowd was loving the action as it caused her breasts to bounce from the impact even if it did hurt a lot as she hoped Julia was serious about going back to kissing as it would be an improvement from her current situation. So when she feels the blue haired girl release her arm she would roll away trying to get some distance and avoided being shoved onto her stomach as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:18 am

"I think I've got some better plans for you." Julia said with a grin. She knew what she wanted her next move to be and tried to maneuver Jasmine so that she could get onto her back. Things didn't quite go as planned though and the belly dancer managed to roll away and out of range. "Awww what's wrong? Don't want to have some fun?" Julia giggled, slowly approaching Jasmine again. She was a bit disappointed to have to work for another chance to have her opponent in her grasp, but she was sure it would be worth it.

This time, instead of rushing in, she would try waiting for her opponent to come to her. The fact that everything was slippery, while fun, was throwing Julia off a little. She would much rather her opponent slip off her and be caught flatfooted than it be the other way around. "Ready when you are~" The blue haired wrestler sung, hoping to goad her opponent into coming at her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Jasmine knew she was lucky when she got the chance to roll away but hearing Julia giggle while asking if she did not want to have some fun was almost making her regret her decision to roll away in the first place. Slowly making it back to her feet while struggling to not slip and fall caused the crowd to cheer loudly as even after the Turkish woman made it back to her feet the constant struggle to not fall down again if she took a step forward caused her breasts to bounce while they were still restrained by her bikini top.

''Well i think we both have a different idea of fun as for me that would mean you are on your back while i have my wicked ways with you Julie''replied the purple haired woman before trying to rush forward. This would cause the crowd to laugh as Jasmine was only able to take two steps before she started to slip and land on her hands and feet as she would take a bit of a risk and leaped forward to try and tackle Julie down if successful or would cause her to land on her stomach and slide into the ropes if she were to miss.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 am

Julia burst out laughing as her opponent slipped and fell. She had thought Jasmine knew what she was doing but she appeared to be wrong. "Hahaha really?" She laughed. Suddenly she felt herself falling forward though as Jasmine leaped forward and got a hold of her legs. "Waaaah hey!" The gymnast yelled, falling forward and on to her foe's back. Julia was caught off guard but it looked like things were still going well for her as she ended up on top of her opponent. The crowd would laugh at the two of them, both struggling to keep their balance in the oil.

Now on Jasmine's back though, Julia would make her move. She tried to get into position atop of her opponent so that she could grab one leg under her arm and pull it up. "Time to have MY idea of fun." Julia teased. She would slide her hand down between her opponent's legs and start rubbing her through her bikini. The audience cheered as they saw the action heating up. the gymnast tried to crank Jasmine's leg back further both for easier access and to give the crowd a view.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Jasmine did not find the fact that she slipped to be that funny but at least she got the last laugh when she was able to leap forward after landing on her hands and knees in the oil. ''Not laughing now are we Julia''whispered Jasmine as she got to knock the blue haired girl's down only for her to end up on her back as she did not expect this to happen. At least the crowd was enjoying the action as she heard them laughing and knew that the pair of them most be looking silly trying to keep their balance.

Even so the Turkish woman was disappointed that she was in the same situation that she just got out of with the only different between then and now as that one of legs was pulled up as Julia sat on top of her. It became worse when Julia teased her about it being time to have the blue haired girl's idea of fun as the purple haired woman feels her opponent's hand slide down between her legs and rub her pussy through her bikini bottom. This got the audience excited as they cheered loudly as Jasmine struggled to try and pull her leg down as she hoped if she was successful this would cause Julia to fall off her as she yelled ''well my idea of fun is kinda the same only our current roles are reversed'.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 am

For most of the match, Julia had been in control and she was enjoying toying with Jasmine. She smiled as the crowd showed their appreciation and cheered her on. The gymnast tried to bend her foe's leg back as she continued to rub her. "Hmmm I think this needs to go." Julia said, referring to the bikini. Just as she made a move to slide her opponent's bottoms off though, Jasmine quickly brought her foot forward, pulling Julia with her.

The gymnast slid forward and right off of Jasmine. "Unnff!" She groaned as she fell face first into the pool of oil. "Ugh, bleh!" She spat, pushing herself onto all fours. Julia quickly turned her head to watch her opponent. Jasmine seemed to be a slippery one and the blue haired wrestler didn't want to lose track of her. She smiled as she heard the belly dancer remark on her own idea of fun. Julia had to admit that it did sound pretty good, but for the sake of the match she didn't plan on indulging her opponent. "Yeah well maybe we can do that after the match." She said with a giggle as she tried to turn around and get on her knees without slipping and sliding everywhere.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next