by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut Empty A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Julia Hiroshi vs Jasmine Dehe
Hentai oil wrestling
Win by making your opponent cum first.

Jasmine was checking herself out in the mirror as she was dressed in a blue and white bikini while her hair was done in her usual ponytail. Taking a glance at the clock the Turkish girl noticed it was almost time and decided to grab the purple robe that was nearby and put it on before walking out the door. As the purple haired girl got closer to the backstage area she was starting to have doubts about walking out to the ring when she got the signal as she had not expected her debut match to be a hentai match.

Pacing back and forth until she got the signal from one of the crew Jasmine would count to 5 before walking on stage as Dance through the danger by Cristine Vee started coming out of the speakers. After taking her first steps onto the ramp she would let the robe slide off her body as the AFW fans cheered loudly as a result before doing a little belly dancing routine as she made her way to the ring.

''Now entering from Adana,Turkey weighing in at 134ibs. Its Jasmine Dehe''was heard throughout the arena as the announcer introduced her just as Jasmine reached the steps and climbed into the pool of oil as she wondered who her opponent could be.

Shantae:

Back to top Go down

A slippery Hentai debut Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by noob Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Julia peeked out to watch Jasmine make her entrance. This being her first hentai match, the gymnast was understandably nervous. To add to her nervousness, her opponent was quite hot. Julia didn't know what exactly to expect but it seemed like the match would at the very least provide some fun. She took a deep breath and smiled, ready to make her entrance when the Turkish girl finished dancing.

Soon Julia's music started to play. ''Now entering from the United states, weighing in at 120 lbs. Its Julia Hiroshi'' The announcer told the cheering crowd. Julia would race down towards the ring, waving her hands at the crowd as she did. Clad in a purple and neon blue stripped bikini, the gymnast climbed into the ring through the bottom ropes. The bluenette waved at her opponent before starting to do her signature pre-match stretches. Due to her attire she would be showing off her body a bit more than she usually did, not that the crowd seemed to mind. They in fact encouraged it.
Julia:

The gymnast would then carefully step into the pool of oil. "Well this is going to be...interesting." She said to her opponent. "Well anyway good luck. I'll try not to make too much of a mess with you." The girl teased before going to shake her opponent's hand.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 am

Jasmine was not feeling all that confident when she figured out her opponent was a wrestler with a bit of experience in the AFW if the reaction from the crowd was an indication. But it did not take long for the Turkish woman to figure out that the blue haired girl seemed to be nervous about being in a hentai match and was relieved that both had something they were experienced in.

Even so it seemed that facing Julie would make for a fun match as she saw the other wrestler enter the ring and slowly walk towards her while extending her hand. Doing the same while carrying a bottle of oil in her other hand she would grasp her opponent's hand and shake it as she replied ''well i wanted to say the ame to you but one of us got to end up messy in the end so shall we just agree to a fair match?'' before taking a step back.

After doing that she would hold the bottle for Julia to take and whisper ''mind oiling me up Julia as i will return the favor if you want?'' and if the blue haired girl said yes would turn around after giving her opponent the bottle to the enjoyment of the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:43 am

"I'll agree to no biting and hairpulling. But you've gotta agree to being the one to end up in a hot mess." Julia said with a smile. She shook her opponent's hand before taking a step back. For a moment she had totally forgotten that this was indeed an oil wrestling match. She grabbed the oil from Jasmine and seemed to not know what to do with it. "Oh right! Of course." The gymnast soon replied.

Julia eagerly took the opportunity to oil her opponent up. She would first dump a lot of the oil on Jasmine and giggle. This definitely wasn't something she had done before and the gymnast found the thought of wrestling with a pool of oil a bit funny. "Ok, let's get you oiled up." The bluenette said. She would slowly run her hands down Jasmines body, making sure every inch of her was covered. She stopped for a second to give her opponent's butt a little squeeze before continuing down her legs. The crowd cheered, seeming to appreciate the spectacle.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Jasmine would have just turned her back as she gave the blue haired girl the bottle of oil just as she did not reply to Julia's earlier statement until she feels the gymnast's hands on her body. ''Well then it seems you can bite and pull my hair as i can't agree to be the one who ends up in a hot mess'' in a teasing tone just as she feels the oil hit her back.

As the AFW fans saw that Julia was running her hands up and down on the Turkish girl's body as she does her best to make sure every part of her body was covered in oil. ''Thanks and got to saw your quite talented with your hands '' whispered Jasmine seductively as she was hoping she could return the favor in a few seconds and get her hands on Julia's sexy body before the match had even started.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Julia laughed as she heard Jasmine's reply. "Haha oh alright I won't play THAT rough. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm going to win." She said before passing the oil to the other wrestler. She looked over Jasmine once more before approving of her work. "So I've been told." The gymnast said with a smile as she prepared to be oiled up.

"Your turn!" Was all Julia said as before turning around and waiting for her opponent to go to work. It was only fair she returned the favor after all. She hoped Jasmine was also good with her hands and would just try to enjoy herself. She wasn't terribly excited about the prospect of cleaning up afterwards, but decided to deal with that when the time finally came. Now was the time to get down and dirty.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:02 am

Jasmine was almost upset that it was her turn to oiled up her opponent as she was being passed the bottle as she replied ''well then let's agree that the best woman will win tonight then'' as she turned around and started at the blue haired girl's face. Allowing her opponent to take a look at her work before she turned around she could only smile when she heard Julia say it was her turn as she whispered ''i know and i am going to enjoy this'' into her opponent's ear as she put some oil onto her hands.

Crouching down the Turkish woman would start to rub the oil over her opponent's legs and slowly work her way to Julia's butt and take time to make sure it was oiled up. From their she continued up and once again took great care to put oil on the other wrestler's breasts as she would grab them for a second before stepping back as she asked''Well now that we are both nice and slick shall we continue with the main event then Julia?''

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:17 am

Julia thoroughly enjoyed getting oiled up. Jasmine seemed to be very good with her hands. As the belly dancer ran her hands up, Julia responded with a quiet sigh of approval. She would close her eyes as Jasmine payed particular attention to her chest. Julia quickly shook her head, reminding herself that they had a match ahead of them and that getting distracted this early would most likely prove to be a mistake.

"Im ready when you are. Although if you're as good with your hands as you seem to be, this'll be a tough match." The gymnast said with a giggle. She could already tell that things wouldn't be nearly as easy as she would have liked. Julia would finally take her position though. She was careful to try and keep her footing, at least before they started. She waited for the bell to ring "Ding Ding". As soon as she heard the match start, Julia immediately lunged towards Jasmine. The sooner they both got to the ground the better. She just hoped that it was as hard as she anticipated for her foe to keep on her feet.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:17 am

Jasmine would giggle like the gymnast did after hearing her comment as she just whispered ''well that is something that you will be finding out tonight isn't it'' in a seductive tone. After saying that the Turkish woman would take a defensive stance as she got some distance between herself and the other wrestler as they waited for the bell to be rang so the match could begin.

After a few seconds the bell would ring and when Jasmine saw that Julia was wasting no time in her efforts to try and lunged towards her came as a bit of a shock to the purple haired girl. As a result of the shock Julia was able to tackle Jasmine down and as both woman would roll around in the oil caused the males in the crowd to wolf whistle as a result. ''Get off me as i don't like being on the bottom''complained Jasmine as she tried to roll both girls around so she could get to be on top as the oil was making this a bit difficult as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Julia crashed in to Jasmine and successfully brought her right down. Keeping her there was the hard part. "Well too bad cause that's where you're ending up!" The gymnast declared as the two rolled around in the oil. She was having quite a hard time getting a better position though as Jasmine was reluctant to just stay down. To make matters worse, every time Julia tried to grab her opponent's arms, they just slipped right out of her grasp. "Stop being so slippery so we can move on to the fun part already." The gymnast complained as she failed for a second time to keep her foe down.

Finally managing to get a solid grip on Jasmine's wrists, Julia would try to once again roll on top of her and slam her arms down to the sides. If she was able to keep her opponent down for more than a second she would give her a smile. "Finally got you~" She'd tease.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next