Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:53 pm

“oh when you submit… that chances everything…” would yori say playing a bit dumb… she would slowly release the hold on his cook giving him a short break on her rubbing… “so I think I win this match, without submission win, because you gave up… very interesting…” She would then grab his cook even harder squeezing it brutally, before starting to rub it again even faster and rougher then before just as a little punishment to him… “I might be old little one… but I am not stupid! Better say sorry or I will make you feel sorry in a bad way!”, she was screaming right into his face.

The fans would only laugh about his simple try to trick the older woman, and about her respond to this. Yori hated it when someone was thinking she would be stupid or easy to trick because of her friendly nature… she would show these people her other side.

Yori would try to let go of her opponents neck and dick at the same time… turning herself around on top of him… only to try to warp her legs around his neck, getting him into a head scissor to hold him in place. Her upper body was lying on top of him and her breasts where just above his dick. Slowly yori would pull up her sport bra brining out her big girls. Slowly she would wrap them around the dick of her opponent starting to rub it with them now.

Back to top Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

He really did think he tricked her in till she grabed his cock hard and squeese it "aaaaaagggg" He groans in pain. "Uuuuggggg let go." He shook his head "uuggg okay okay I'm sorry your not dumb your smarter then me and the sexes t woman at afw. Uuggg please don't brake it." He begs her for her mercy

He was helpless in her hold that even when she let him go and moved other lay on top of him 69 he couldnt stop her from trappihg his head beween her legs. He groaned feeling her strong legs around his head . He could see her take her sports bra off as he grabs at her legs

"No yori.. please no not a breast job. Please not that. anything but that. I cum too fast and hard like that." He started to go nuts but her hard muscles legs felt like they were crushing him. His cock was sticking up rock hard for her.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Yori smiled when she heard what her opponent had to say about her plan. And it were no empty words from him… his cock was standing right there showing that he was telling the truth. It was standing solid like a rock what just made it much easier for the mature woman.

“Ha you should have thought about this before you tried to play me like a fool… now you pay the price…” With these words Yori pulled her breasts apart and put them around the hard dick of him. Then she would put them together again around it tight pressing them tightly onto them. Before starting the real work yori would spit onto her breasts to make them wet. Then she would start moving her breasts up and down, rubbing them against Kyle´s dick for a titjob. She would start slowly but speed up pretty soon trying to finish him off as fast as she could. The fans would cheer for the mature woman and she smiled about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Kyle couldnt move. Every time he tried to pull her legs apart she would squeese. His hands grabing at her her butt.  "Please don't do it. I'm sorry." He begs but the moment she wraps her breasts around his cock he grave a load pleasure able moan.

It would surprised anyone how big a weak point this was to kyle. It was a breast man and feeling breasts around his cock was his top pleasurable for him. As her breasts work his cock his cock was geting bigger and harder "mmmm" He try to kiss her tights as he stared at her butt. He couldnt help but move his hips really showing he couldnt help he was a breast man.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Yori didn´t hold anything back right now she wanted to finish this big talker off and end this match. At first he seemed like a nice guy but by now he became more like a mean guy… at least when he was on top of the game. Every time Yori got him into a position he wasn´t so happy about he was begging for mercy.

Yiro moved her breasts around his cook as much as he could and she noticed that he started to move his hips as well… seemed like her treatment was working just right. Now her opponent was even helping her, she got him fully in her hand. It wouldn´t take long until he would give in.
Yori also noticed that her opponent was trying to kiss her tights, what made her giggle a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

He moaned and moved his hips slowly. His hands grabbing her sexy legs as he softy bites her right. "Mmm girl. Mmm I'm sorry. Your amazing." He moans really showing she had him in his weak point. He started to breath hard as his cock was throbing. He started to struggle a little like he was trying to hold back but it was almost to the edge. He moved his hands to her legs and hopes if she trys to squeeze his head when he cums she won't knock him out.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:24 am

Yori was keep working on her opponent. She was feeling his excitement and how far he already was. She would smile while she was going on with her work, it wa obvious that it wouldn´t take him much longer until he was done… Yori even tried to speed up a bit more to increase the pleasure she was giving him with her move, while keeping her legs around his neck as tight as she could.

The fans would start to cheer the name of the mature woman loudly and tried to fire her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:28 pm

This was the end for Kyle and he knew he had no chance. Even if he was to breaks free he would be too warn down that the next hold would end him.  His hands on her legs tried to pull but when she started to speed up he started to moan from her titty job and how strong her legs where around his neck. As he got closer to cumming it felt like her legs where getting stronger.  His hands dropped to the sides as his hips pushed up. His eyes rolling back as he moans like a bitch. His cock throbbing hard that after a few moments he moaned very loud as his cock started to fun. Shooting out alot as his muscles got hard and his head tho being crushed leans back as his body shakes.

After a moment his body relaxs even tho his cock was still leaking. His body limp that the ref came in and checked on him still locked in hold. The crowd quite as the ref makes the call.

"Winner by hentai endurance. The woman with the fist of a loving mother, Yori Nazuka.” the crowd when nuts cheering for her as the ref waited for her to let Kyle go and stand so he could rise her hand.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7