by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Yori would start to cycle her opponent who was down on all fours. She smiled at him. Then the slowly put one foot onto his back. “That is by far not all I got… but I start getting the feeling it is all I need to keep you down… where is you big talking from the beginning of the match? All I saw was not really impressive to this point… if you really want to impress me you really have to go up 2 gears soon.” With these words she would slowly pull her foot from his back before slowly walking over to the corner. She would start to climb up to the second rope, while facing to the outside of the ring. She would stay up at this rope for a moment. Then she would throw a kiss into the crowed. Then she would jump backwards trying to land with her butt right onto the back of her opponent, hopping being able to take him down to the floor.  

When the brought him down she would slap his ass… “I slowly think that I should maybe get a gear up as well!”

Back to top Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Hearing her trash talk was just making him mad but the longer she gloaded the more he recovered. Her could hear the sounds of someone climbing the ropes and he waited and when he heard the jump he rolled to the side. So she would miss.

Hearing the thud he twisted around and swing a leg at her chest trying to knock her down. Before moving on her. Laying on her in a 69 he would wrap his legs around her head. Tho moaned when his bulge pressed agest her breasts. He would try to squeeze her head as his hands grabed her legs and holds them down. More worried about her legs then hands.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Yori was flying through the air. She was pretty sure that she would be able to hit her opponent with her butt, because he looked pretty dizzy before she climbed up to the ropes. But unluckily she was jugged the whole thing wrong. It seems like kyle was much fitter then she though he was. So he was able to roll out of the way just in time. So Yori didn´t landed like planned on her opponent. Instead she was falling right to the floor, landing on the floor. Yori would scream out in pain, just before her opponent but her in a head scissor, cutting away her air supply and the possibility to scream on. She found herself pretty soon on her back with him on top of her.

That was pretty surprising for her that he was able to pull out anything at all… till now all he did was not so much. Yori tried to grab his legs and pull them apart. But she couldn’t his legs where to strong and he had no chance of pushing them apart so easily. The moment Yori thought about Turing the favor around and putting him into a head scissor as well she suddenly felt how he was pinning her legs down with his hands. Nice move there… now she was the one caught. She needed to wait for a better opportunity to break out or needed to come up with anything good. She didn´t want to go for such a childish way for breaking out like he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Kyle wasnt playing around now. He wanted to win. Tho he wasn't 100% sure. He flexs his legs as hard. His hands holding her legs down. He could feel her try to pull his legs apart. But there was no way he was going to let go. Tho he was thinking what else to do. But then.

He wraps one arm around her legs to hold her legs and reachs back with his other hand. Grabing her hair. He quickly loosen his legs and pulls her face closer to his butt so face was agest his butt as he squeeses his legs again but was able to cross his legs so they where wraped around her neck and with his free hand grabs his foot so he can pull to add to the squeseing of  his legs. "Go to sleep hon. So I can just make you cum and win." He grins  thinking she would pass out soon.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Yori was in a bad position right now. She felt the strong legs of her opponent around her neck. The table turned around pretty fast. YOri tried again to push her opponent legs apart again without any progress. Suddenly she felt how he was grabbing her hair and pulled her head closer to his ass… what was pretty much for the dislike for the mature woman.

She decided to fight back a bit harder now. She reached out with her right arm. Then she tried to throw short hooks right into his side over and over again. She knew that she could break out of this using the crotch of her opponent in any way… but she didn’t wanted to use it… instead she wanted to fight her way out here the hard way. Over and over she hit his side with her fist, that should show him that she had some fight left in her… and the ref girl would see it as well, so she wouldn´t call the match because she think that Yori had passed out. The mature woman got cheered from the fans, which hopped that she would fight out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Kyle was trying to force her to submit by squeezing her neck and head hard. He wasn't going to let go easy.. feeling her start punching him. He took a fue hits before he let her legs go and reachs down and grabs her hands "give up you old woman. Your hot but your helpless agest a male."

He sat up siting on her face and grinds down . "How do you like this face sit?" He grins looking around. The crowd cheering for her and him "maybe i should strip you and humiliate you." He grins thinking he had full contorl

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 pm

YOri´s punches seem to have some effect on her opponent. At least enough that he would chance his position a bit sitting up slowly. Now he was face sitting the poor mature woman. Yori disliked this hold even more then the last one but it was slightly easier to break out from that one compared to the head scissor she was in before. It would still not be a piece of cake… but Yori got out of worse!

What was really pissing her on was his big moth. He just couldn´t hold it shut and stops taking buleshit on her… Yori was planning to make him eat his own words there and show him to respect women in the ring… even if they were a bit older… yori got his crotch right into her face what was really humiliating for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Kyle just grinded his but down on her face "like the view baby. Just give it up grandmom. You maybe sexy for your age but.."  'booo'  kyle looked around he didn't notice the crowd was booing him. It took a min for kyle to try and see why they were booing him... he was acting like a heel. With all his trash tall and how he was humiliating her.

He let her go and move off her face. Standing over her he slapped his face and then backed away. Most would say why was he jsut leting her go. But kyle didn't want to be a heel. He backed up giving her some space to recover. He just watched her. Not saying a word. It looked like he was planing something but he wasnt.. besides hearing the crowd boos got to him.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Yori was hold down by her opponent in a humiliating move. She tried to push herself up from the mat but without any big success. He was just too heavy and this was a too bad hold for her. If she would just be able to move him a bit… she knew that she could work herself out of this with a handful of dirty tricks… but she hated to take them just as much as using herself. So she decided to cut them as short as she could. Suddenly she felt how her opponent let go of her and she would watch him surprised as he was backing away from her.

Yori didn’t see that coming. She watched him going away slowly. It would take her a moment till she knew what to do next, and she pushed herself onto her stomach. She was breathing heavily, her body was covered completely in sweat. If I would be so fit as I was when I was younger I would already took him out…

YOri tried to push both of her hands against the mat, hopping to get back up to her hands and knees. There she would take a short break. Any moment she waited to Kyle to come back and attack her again. But he didn´t come back. Yori was pretty surprised about that one but she took that chance to get back to her feet slowly. Giving her the chance to get back into this… a big mistake. He was underrating her… that would come back and bit him some time. YOri was stumbling backwards away from him leaning against the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Kyle would just watch her . He could hear the boos more. That's why he was holding back giving her a chance to breath but seeing her lean back in the corner he could help but look how her cloths were clinging to her and starEd at her breasts

His face when red and he shook his head. He waited a fue more moments. "Ya ready to continue? Or you need more of a break? " He yelled to her "hey do me a favor. Pull your cloths a little. There clinging and we'll nice breasts." His face each got red again as he looked away when he said breast. It was bad enough she bulge was showing her and everyone he was worked up already cause of her.

Kyle kept looking away waiting for her her to anwer him.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next