Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 pm

“Oh little kyle…”, she would say while shaking her head slowly. Then she would smirk right into his face before she would whisper quietly to her opponent. She would slowly move her head forward. “Listen little man… your are totally mine… there is nothing that isn´t mine!” She would slowly pull her hand back from her opponent. And hold her flat hand in front of her face… suddenly she would spit into it before she would reach out again to grab his dick again. After she warped her fingers around it again she would start to rub it again but this time her hand was wet what should increase the pleasure her opponent was feeling.

With sparkling eyes she would watch him. She was curious how long he would be able to resist her, although she knew that it couldn´t be so long. “Cum for me little kyle… show me your sugar baby…!” She tried to stimulate him a bit, she would even start to moan out loudly in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai endurance Debut match: Kyle Darkheart(d) vs Yori Nazuka

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 pm

His cock was geting harder as she rubed it. "Mmmm im not little Yori." He growls at her playfully not thinking of the match. As she leans in to whisper to him he leaned in and kisses her lips deeply. His hands moving to grab her face aND holds her as he kisses her deeply in till she started to rub his manhood again

"Ooo no." He moans. Kyle didn't know the women of afw where this skilled in sexual contorl. Sure he's wrestled in other sexual matchs out side of afw but miss Yori just had him going and he was stuggling to not give in and do as she said about cumming yet. "Mmm no i wont cum for you yet. I'll show you i can last long and hard for you." He growls playfully and starts to try to get free of the corner.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:22 am

The mature woman would smile at her opponent with a smirk when he said that he didn´t want to come yet. She shacked her head again. “Please Kyle stop talking such nonsense, you only make yourself look laughable. You either start coming or you better keep quiet little man!” Would yori say with a smirk on her face. Then she would start to bow forward slowly she would take her hand of his man hood and put both of her hands onto his knees to fix his legs on the ropes. Then she would kiss the tip of his dick with her lips softly. Then she would start to lick over the tip with her tough before starting to work with her tough downward his cock and back upwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm

He moans as she works his hard cock over. He was just geting weaker cause he couldnt handle the skills she had. Sure kyle had had sex fights before but they were with girls close to his age. "Oooo damn." He moans as his cock was leaking more. "Mmm mercy. Please it's too good." He groans unable to hold it cause of her licking. His cock throbing and then already blows a hot load. His body shaking as he got weaker and hung there breathing hard. "Aaaaaa... " he looks at her. But still had engry and again trys to pull himself free.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Yori was doing her best do pleaser her opponent at the moment. She would look at him… staring right into his eyes while she kept licking his dick with her tough. She would even try to smile while she was doing this… she was tasting how salty his skin was. And she loved the taste of it.

Suddenly she felt how his dick started to move a bit on his own. It started to throb under her tough, she would start to move her head back right in the last moment, before a white liquid was shooting past her face up into the air. The mature woman would see him Cumming right in front of her and she needed to smile about this. She would slowly push herself up back to her feet before stepping backwards away from her opponent. He was moaning out so nicely… It made her feel so wet… She needed to hold herself back right now, so she wouldn´t do anything stupid in this match. She was stepping back from the corner to give Kyle some space to see if he would be able to get back up… or if that match would be over after only one time, what would be really disappointing.

The mature woman would stand into the center of the ring putting one hand against her hip, while putting most of her weight only onto one foot. She would wish the hair out of her face while watching her opponent. She would suddenly she Kyle fighting his way out of the corner. That meant that the match would go one a bit more… nice. Yoir would suddenly notice that something warm was running down her cheek. With her tough she would lick it away, and notice that it would be some of his sperm. She would lick away the very least rest of it before smiling over to the life guard. “A small snack for me, nice thank you!”

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 pm

He droped to the mat when he got free. Laying there shaking a little. That was a little much for him. Grabing the ropes he slowly started to get up. Looking at her looking like that cat who ate a bird. "Gggrrr that all you got?" He growls as his cock was still hanging out. .

He started to move toward her slowly. Only cause cumming that hard did weaken him alot. And as he got close he tired to swing a punch at her but it was slow

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:13 pm

YOri needed to smile when she saw him falling down to the mat after he got free. It was kind of cute… but as soon as he got back to his feet he would ask her if that was already all she got. The mature woman would lay a finger at the edge of her lips before licking over it. “Funny… exactly the same thing I wanted to ask you a few moments ago… it seems like it was bit less you got there… but don´t worry the amount of cum isn´t so important, little man!”

Suddenly she was noticing that he was coming closer and realized that the fight was going on… it wasn´t down now. but he looked pretty powered out, what was a good sign for Yori. When he tried to swing a punch against er the mature woman didn´t had much work to dough it and so she got out of the way, she would try to side step her opponent before trying to send a short hock right into his side. Before stepping around him and sending two into his back.

“Never try to out box a former box champion sweetheart!”, she warned him, while putting her fist up showing she was ready for a second round.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Taking her hard hits to his back he stumbled forward to the ropes. He turned around and looked at her "if i wasnt a rookie I'd show you. But nice hits and no lie." He grins "never had my cock worked so good." He reachs down and fixes his bottoms but its cock was still hard and the head was sticking out.

He knew he was out matched being a rookie but he wasnt going to stop. He pushs off the ropes and started to make his way toward her "come on ex boxing champ. I'm hurting but I don't submit to you yet. Miss melons." He teases and  tried to go for a close low tackle. He needed to take her down and use his grappling skills to get back in contorl.

Tho he was still moving slow and feeling weak from cumming he had to prove himself even if It ment he was going to lose .

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 pm

YOri was watching her opponent with a smile. She taught him a small lesson there, that he shouldn´t mess with her when it was about boxing. There was almost nothing she was better in than in boxing… except sex.

She would smile at Kyle when he was coming back at her, she would wave him over to her with her hands. So he really wanted more of her… he could have all he could take. She wanted to reply something to his teasing when suddenly she saw him bow down. But then it was already too late for her.

His shoulder would hit right into her stomach in the next moment, and she would need to moan out loudly before she felt that she was lifted from her feet after that impact. She flew backwards a bit before she would hit the floor under him. He wasn´t so strong like when he started the match but he still was dame strong.

Yori would moan out loudly when he was lying under him. She needed to refill her lungs again before she could go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:04 am

Being on top he couldnt help but in enjoy the feeling on her nice body under his but he couldn't let this be. He moved up her body his hips agest her breasts as he rolls so she on top. Wraping his legs around her chest and locked them. He grabs her head and holds her face to his abs as he leans back squeseing her chest hard. His still hard cock under his bottoms pushs agest her covered breasts.

Kyle needed to wear her down and was happy he still had his bottoms and she still had her breasts covered. Kyles big weakness was titty fucking and this was the only thing he could think of to crush any air out of her. "Uuugggg im going to crush you." He leans back hard squeseing hard tho his cock head was rubing agest her skin.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next