Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 am

Malith was startled to say the least. He hadn't expected the catgirl to react this way. The incubus sensed that struggle to 'tame' Haya might be entering a new level. He brought his mouth to her neck after she finished her licking, sucking gently on the side of her neck before nibbling it gently.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 am

"Mmm...nyahhh..." She moaned as he suckled on the side of her neck and nibbled on it, and started purring in response before her white tail tried to slide in his pants and tease him a little, her cheeks still red, but now from lust more than embarassment, having a cute little white patch between her legs, greatly contrasting with her tanned skin.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:22 am

Malith let out a surprised gasp. He had been in the company of 'normal' humans who, while amusing, didn't really arouse him. But the feel of the catgirl's tail as it slid into the front of his pants made his member harden for the first time in near a century.
"Ahhh...." he moaned from the unexpected sensation.

Last edited by 133 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:24 am

"Ooooh... this your first time being with a neko, nyah?" She asked, getting flirty with him now and unlatched her paws from his wrists, and dragged her claws slowly down his chest, confident she had control for the time being.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:32 am

"It is.." Malith admitted with a wry grin. "But you've never been with an incubus have you? Or you might have been ready for this."
With that his own tail, having a fleshy barb at the end, slid up in between Haya's legs, rubbing against her clit.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 am

"Nyah!!!" She gasped as Malith started to tickle her clit with that fleshy barb and felt herself shuddering from the feeling, hunching over on top of him. "Nyaaahhhhh..." She moaned out, trying to squirm away from it while working at him more with her tail.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 am

"Mmm you like the tail don't you minx? I'll ohhh..." Malith trailed off as Haya's tail stroked at the very tip of his hard member.
His arms grabbed onto Haya's to keep her from escaping, his tail teasing the exposed lips of the catgirl's pussy.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 am

"Nyh... you'll... you'll do what?" She asked, trying to rub him faster with her tail, seeing it was having a nice effect on him, but at the same time, so was his tail on her sex. "Will... will this determine... the end?" She asked him.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:30 am

"Mmm, I think we're both able to do much more than some tail-aided groping." Malith replied.
His tail suddenly withdrew from Haya's crotch as he grabbed her trying to pull her up his body to straddle his face. If he pulls off the position switch his tongue would start to slide up and down the slit of the catgirl's pussy rapidly.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

"I..If you say so, nyah..." She said as she was guided up to his face. Haya started to mew in pleasure as he started to tongue her, and uncontrollably she started to grind against his face, helping him along and lacing her fingers through his hair, gripping tightly as she started to ride his face.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next