by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:15 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:43 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs Chiyo Emi
by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) Empty Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Malith Lenear sighed as he walked into the depths of an ancient forest in Japan. He had left the human servants of his rich lifestyle far behind, in Tokyo. After he removed his shirt, he let his wings spread to their full span. The sun was going down, and the incubus wanted to let his wings catch the last bit of warmth before it got fully dark. Malith's disguise as a rich, young businessman didn't let him stretch his wings much....or exercise the skills that went with being an incubus....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Haya surfaced out from a small spring nearby, and climbed out of the spring, shaking herself dry. She looked up at the sky, seeing it was getting dark, and decided it was time to go back to the home she had made for herself. Once she was dry, she started to fit the skimpy red leather outfit on, it being the only memento from her previous master. Once it was on snugly, she plopped onto her rear and looked up at the sky with a small sigh. "Master... why did you abandon me?" She asked to no one.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya) Empty Re: Chance meeting in the woods (Malith vs Haya)

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Malith heard the splash of water and went to see what caused it. What he saw caused him to stop.
"One of the beast-men....here?" he mused out loud. In olden times, tribes of animal-human hybrids were numerous. But now in modern types they were quite rare.
He stepped into the fading light, deciding not to sneak up on the catgirl before him.
"Are you alone, little cat?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Haya jumped in surprise, being lost in deep thought as the man approached. She quickly turned to who it was, laying eyes on a rather beautiful male. What he said though, was slightly annoying to her. "Hey! I'm not little!" She protested, although she clearly was. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that either! Who are you anyways? *Gasp* Were you peeking on me? Pervert!!" She exclaimed, standing up quickly, claws out as she jumped to conclusions.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Haya's reaction made the incubus smile.
"Since you asked, my name is Malith. And yes...I am a pervert. After all I...am an incubus." he said. "But, I wasn't peeking."
He looked around.
"Are you part of a tribe? Where is your family? Or...this master you spoke of?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Haya was surprised that the man admitted to being a pervert. It was even enough to put down her guard for now. She tilted her head curiously, wondering what an incubus was, but she didn't ask.

"Um... I don't know. And no, I'm not part of a tribe.. just by myself." She said, her ears perking a little. "What's your name?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 pm

"By yourself?" Malith mused. "Like me in a way. Very well, kitten, you're coming with me. And, my full name is Malith Lenear. And you are?""
The incubus guessed his decision to simply take the catgirl would not be taken very well, but he wanted to see if she had enough spirit to resist.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 pm

She blinked a little. "C..Coming with you? No way! Master will come back for me! I know he will! You can't make me!" She fussed, and then drew out her claws from her paws. "I'm not going without a fight, nya!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Malith nodded, both to Haya and himself. The catgirl definitely still had her spirit.
Spreading open his wings wide, he smiled.
"Ok then. I suppose it'll have to be the hard way. Come whenever you're ready, miss.....?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 pm

"Ooh.. pretty wings..." She mused, but then snapped out of it, rushing at him and tried to slash her right paw at his stomach to start things off.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next