Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sheena vs Da Xia

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sheena vs Da Xia - Page 7 Empty Re: Sheena vs Da Xia

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:48 am

Sheena was recovering and when she heard Kyoko she looked to the side and saw the girls arguing with Da Xia clearly more then just a little pissed at Kyoko for the outburst. Slowly moving up she stumbled a little bit as she crawled forward and tried to get behind the distracted Da Xia.

"My name is Kyoko, not your bitch and I hope you enjoyed having me under your boot cause I know I'm going to enjoy making you pay for every last second you tormeneted me!" She said as Sheena suddenly ran in and jumped up, looking to drive her knee into her opponents back to make her hit the ropes and get stunned. From there she would duck low and move her arm between her legs and roll her through so that she was on her back for the pin!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:56 am

Da Xia was only getting more and more furious with the talk that Kyoko was giving her as she was about to climb out of the ring and administer punishment to her slave. However right before she stepped up and through the ropes, she was rammed in the back by Sheena's knee! "Gaaah!" she cried out, springing off of the ropes and stumbling backwards as Sheena's arm wrapped around her leg, pulling back into a schoolboy pin as Da Xia fell over and on to her back!

The ref girl was quick to respond as she slid into position, "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:44 am

Kyoko readied herself as she saw Da ready to strike, only for Sheena to run in and but an abrupt halt to the girls efforts with the knee to her back. Looking on she remembered why she they here and Sheena was using the opening to her advantage as she rolled her opponent through and onto her back.

"TWO!"

Sheena was so close and quickly adjusted her self so that she was putting as much pressure on her opponent as possible. Holding on for dear life she needed to make sure this girl did not kick out as she was just one measly second from the win...
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 am

Da Xia's eyes widened as she continued to kick her legs about, trying to find the leverage and strength to kick out while she was still trying to reorganize her mind after her failed attempt to keep Kyoko in line. Hearing two Da Xia was getting desperate as she knew that a second later and everything she worked hard to maintain would be shattered and crumbled right in front of her as she tucked her legs in to throw them up to break out of the pin!

Too bad it was too late.

"THREE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 am

At the sound of the bell Sheena was pushed off Da as she attempted to kick out of the pinfall. Though fortunately for her she has already secure the win and rolled out, a big smile on her face. For all of Da Xia's efforts to cause nothing but misery for Kyoko with her help she had finally made sure Da wouldn't be doing that again.

Kyoko immediately moved to help her cousin up giving Sheena a hug as the younger Akan simply leaned into her. Looking back up at Da Xia Kyoko couldn't help giving the bitch a smirk to mock her for her failure and now she couldn't claim any kind of control over her. This was after all her idea, its not Sheena's fault that she let it backfire.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:22 am

Flopping up as she thought she kicked out, Da Xia's face was one of shock as she couldn't believe it. A second. A second was all it took for her world of dominance to come crashing down as she sat there in shock, her body frozen even with her eyes widen open and her mouth gaping out. "No no no no no no..." she whispered out as she started looking around, Sheena already out of the ring and Kyoko at her side. "No no no no no no." she continued to mumble as she got to her feet and hands straight for her hair, gripping at it as if it was some dream, Sheena must've kicked her hard enough to make her see things!

"AND THE WINNER OF THE MATCH, SHEENA AKAN!"

"NO!!!! NOO NO NO NO!" she screamed as she grabbed to the ref girl, "I kicked out! I kicked out!" she screamed at the ref girl, who was adament on her decision as Da Xia dropped to her knees, her hands right back to her hair. She couldn't believe it, all she had to do was put Sheena in her place! Shock turned to anger as she stormed to the ropes, screaming at the cousins. "You're gonna pay for this! This isn't over! I'll make you my bitch again Kyoko!" she screamed. But somewhere in the back of her head, she knew that this would've never had happen if that bitch in the suit didn't stick her grimy nose where it didn't belong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7