Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by Link-mon Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:59 am

For once Layla was not happy with Marissa playing manager as she brought in Sheena and utterly derailed the fight that was slowly brewing for her as Da lost all interest and directed her attention towards Sheena, who the blonde had never even seen before. Still she stayed silent as Marissa was clearly waiting to talk.

"If you two are done, I beilive we came her for a reason? That being the chance to make a plan out of this? Shena, you want Kyoko free and to understand the position her as well dont you?" she gestured towards her before looking at Da to see if she would let her finish.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thickening Plot (For Mystery Dragon and Link-mon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:32 am

Da Xia continued to shout insults and frenzied opinionated words at Sheena that if one were to listen carefully was filled with inconsistencies and a lot of foul remarks regarding Sheena's body. But when Marissa directed the topic towards teh situation with Kyoko, Da Xia couldn't help but recite her 'glorious victory' over Kyoko.

"Yeah! Your stupid cousin here-" she started before grabbing Kyoko by the jaw, squeezing on the cheeks to force Kyoko to make an unpleasant look on her face for emphasis, "-Thought that she could out woman me and then think she could beat me in a fist fight! She was sooooo confident, that she even put her servitude on the line! Thinking she was such hot shit, but now look at her! I beat her so senseless that she can't even think on her own anymore! She has to stay with her mistress just to feel loved and useful!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

Sheena looked at Marissa doing her best to talk through things even as Da Xia started to rant and make remarks about her for no other reason then she could. At wanting to help Kyoko she nodded and was about to speak on the matter when Da Xia spoke up and grabbed Kyoko bragging about some deal they made that she lost, and was shocked when even in the grip of her arms Kyoko sadly nodded.

"After out match we met later in the shower..I..ran my mouth and Da accepted my offer...I was losing and tried to resort to using my fists..and like the queen Da Xia is she dominated me physically as well and took my title..so that's the situation Sheena." And then because she knew Da Was looking for more praise Kyoko lowered her head and promptly kissed Da's belly in submission.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:28 am

Da Xia smirked victorious, looking at Sheena's face, wanting to see the reaction when knowing her cousin was validating her story. She even admitted that she was the Belly Queen! A title that Da Xia almost forgot in the vortex of events that transpired before. Letting go of Kyoko's face, she patted her on the cheek in the not so friendly way and in a more taunting 'in your face' way. "You heard her, straight from her pathetic mouth! She picked a fight with a better woman and lost when it really mattered!" she continued to holler, making sure that every woman in the room was well aware who was the better woman. In Da Xia's mind any way.

Which was the only opinion that mattered.

Continuing to run her mouth, she wasn't going to let Marissa give the offer of a match to free Kyoko from servitude, she wanted to break that news to her. "So I was thinking!" she shouted, looking to cut off Marissa in her explanation of the situation, if she already didn't do, "Since you decided to stick your nose into some place it didn't belong, you got on my bad side and need to get your ass kicked because of it! So here it is, face me in a match so what I can do to you isn't considered assault! And if you win, I'll let Kyoko go from my services!" she explained, acting as if this idea was all her brain child, making her feel all the more confident as she kept a hand on Kyoko's head to keep the girl kissing her stomach in a sign of completely submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am

Layla smiled again as she saw Kyoko so submissive and meek for once without needing a bat to make her do it. She wanted to make a comment but she almost didnt want to ruin the moment of weakness for the girl as she for once opted to keep her mouth shut and just let her friend take care of things.

Marissa did not like her speech being cut iff for Da to take conteol and claim her ideas as her own in front of her and gave the woman a look making that clear. "Anyway that is the deal. Im kyokos manager and can make that happen with her contract fir Da Xia while I can also speak with bot of your managers to get the deal going. Sound fair to all involved?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:58 am

Kyoko could tell her mistress did not want her to stop as her hand kept her head down and near her belly where Kyoko contined to kiss it as if her life depended on it, it was clearly making the Chinese bully happy but all it did was serve to make Sheena all the more angry. She didn't really understand the whole thing but she knew Kyoko had taken pride I her abs and for this awful person to have the audacity to take it from her just made the choice in her mind that much easier.

"I don't know what your talking about but I know its bull crap, theres no way that's the true story and I don't care what you did to her I'm not going to let you continue to act like she so beneathe you, talk to anyone you need to lady but make this happen and soon." She said as she stared Da down trying to how serious she was. Julia who was still in the back was watching this all unfold with bated breathe.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 am

Da Xia smiled as she watched the hate in Sheena's eyes grew and eventually demanded that this match would happen. "Perfect, now I'm going to make you realize that you shouldn't butt into other people's business!" she shouted, finally releasing Kyoko from kissing her stomach, keeping a hold of Kyoko's hair as she would guide her back to her feet. Guide being yanking Kyoko by her hair and to her feet. Although she got what she wanted from Sheena, having a match with her, she was still rather pissed about earlier and wasn't set on letting Sheena out of this room without making her realize what hornet's nest she fucked up.

Turning Kyoko around, she made the cousins look at each other. "I want you to look at your cousin's face." she demanded to Sheena, grabbing Kyoko by the jaw again to make sure that they were looking eye to eye. "That this face will be the face you have to remember about your cousin when you fail to-" she was in the middle of monologuing before shoving Kyoko with all her might to cause the two of them to crash into each other. If she caught Sheena by surprise, she would immediately race over to the heap of the two cousins, diving on top of Sheena to start throwing punches at her head.

A brawl has started!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:18 am

Kyoko was forced up and then tugged onwards her kisses only stroking the girls massive ego as shes forced out of the area before theres topped. Made to look at Sheena the two lock eyes and Sheena can see the broken sorrow in her eyes, and suddenly she felt sad again as she realized she needed to get her cousin away from this madwoman. However as she was about to speak Da suddenly threw the two towards each other.

Colliding into her Kyoko ended up toppling to the floor with Sheena right under her and the two were soon joined by the bitch herself as she tried to use Kyoko as a shield while she started throwing punches at her face, Sheena was getting knocked around and tried to block while Julia looked up at Marissa as if expecting an answer on what to do.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

While not exactly how she planned it things were going the way she wnated, she would need to make some phone calls but if all the wrestlers were into the idea she knew she coukd get the necessary things for the match as she started to pull out her phone. Of course just walking away was too easy for Da Xia as she taunted her some more and then threw her at Sheena to start an attack!!

A brawl for no reason? Marissa took a step back and looked at her freind who nodded and smiled as she moved over to the fray. "Now now! Play nice you guys." she said in her cutsey tone as she sent a kick aimed at Da's head and tried to grab and pin her down.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:28 am

On top of Kyoko's back as she grabbed on to Sheena's hair, Da Xia continued to rain down shot after shot at the brunette, looking to leave her mark on the nosy bitch before they could step into the ring. But before Da Xia could get enough hits in, she took a sudden cute to the head after hearing a cutesy voice. She knew that the cute tone was fake, because she was the one who popularized that tone of talking in AFW! At least she believed that she did.

Her head snapping from the kick, she fell off of Kyoko's back and onto the ground as Layla got on of her. Dazed and confused, she looked up to see Layla on top of her. She could've tried to push her off and turn the tables on her, but after a few struggling she got a better idea. "Kyoko! Get her OFF of ME!" she screamed, right now she was focused on Sheena and didn't need this blonde bitch distracting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next