Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon) Empty Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:28 am

Da Xia's theme started to play on the arena's speakers as the Chinese Bully appeared on stage. After the events of her match with Sheena, that was supposed to seal the deal to keep Kyoko her slave forever, ended on 'controversial' terms she was out here to speak her mind. Which was never much of a good thing for the boisterous girl as she stomped down the ramp and into the ring, barking orders to the ring side attendants for a microphone.

She had only one target on the mind, the person who was responsible for her losing. Kyoko Akan. "KYOKO! You think this is over!? You think that you can just walk away and not have to deal with the consequences of what you did!? You think that I would shrivel up and be nothing more than a bad memory!? A nightmare you can sweep into the back of your mind to forget about!? Well, you're wrong! Dead wrong!" Da Xia screamed into the mic and she turned her attention from the camera and towards the entrance.

"I'm standing right here, face me coward and we'll set the record straight and show were it stands between us!"

Back to top Go down

Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 am

Thankfully for those in attendance who knew Da wasn't going anywhere unless she got what she wanted. And Kyoko figured that once she saw the girl coming out it would involve her in some way shape or form and Da didn't disappoint on that end. Wanting to set the record straight as she called it Kyoko's music played as she came out more then willing to oblige this offer and face down the Chinese bully, dressed in normal clothes rather then the outfits Da Xia picked out for her.

"Well I can understand where you would be confused since I imagine you don't have much to do besides think about how to hurt people. So let me help you understand where things are. You got pissed hat I beat you in that ring that you made me fight you in the showers and after a bet you made me your servant for a few months with no intention to let me out despite the deal being its only temporary. You even tried to take my titles that I spent two years actually wrestling to earn.. Then when you were called out on this and made a match that was entirely your idea as you told my cousin and the bookers. You lost because you decided to bring your attention to me cause I said some things you didn't agree with rather then focus on my cousin. That sound about right Da?" she said with a smirk on her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Demanding the Record to be Straight (For Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 am

Da Xia paced back and forward in teh ring like a mad woman as she awaited for Kyoko to arrive. She was going to make her pay for humiliating her, for disobeying her, for costing her her eternal servitude! Her lips soon curled into a sneer on her face the second she saw the bitch that she thought was her bitch.

"Shut up!" she shouted as they came face to face with each other. All those facts were true, but none of them were any facts that Da Xia was going to accept as truth. "You think I give a shit to what sounds right or wrong? All these people saw it, for the past few months around here you were nothing but my slave. You were slave, and still should be my slave if you hadn't gone and prematurely 'ended our agreement." she sneered out, there was still a way for her to save face in this. She had beaten Kyoko before, beaten her down into a submissive bitch. She was sure she could do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:08 am

Kyoko wasn't fazed by the girls rants, this was tame compared to the scathing and biting remarks she had been fed to her over the course of her time under the bitch and she certainly wasn't going to try and bring back those days. Instead she kept on smiling because she knew that would piss Da off and waited for her to be done with her rant before she put her mic back up to her mouth and would speak again.

"No you don't but that doesn't change anything. The agreement was that I would be your 'servant' for a time. Not a slave, that's what they saw. And I didn't end our agreement. There was no rule I couldn't speak my mind. I never hit you unless you issued a challenge for me, I obeyed you when I could, but I was never told to be a yes man."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 am

The way that Kyoko continued to twist her words and their agreement to fit her fancy, Da Xia continued to scowl out of pure hate and spite. She wanted this bitch to know her place, she wanted her to accept the fact that the only place she belonged was underneath her! Never a one for eloquent words to convey her feelings, there was only one way that Da Xia would accept Kyoko's completely submission and it has far passed the point of verbal agreements. Instead of talking around in circles, Da Xia decided it would be time for them to finally settle things.

"Fine. You know what? I don't even want you as a slave anymore, looking at you now...just pisses me off." she said as she walked up right into Kyoko's face, going nose to nose and breast to breast with her rival-turned-servant-back-to-rival. Da Xia knew in the fibers of her body that she could beat Kyoko, she was vicious enough, she was determined enough, and she was damn sure that she was crazy enough to go to the lengths to break Kyoko once again, this time for good.

"I won't settle for anything but your broken body at my feet, and hell while I'm at it...I should cement my status as Belly Queen by destroying yours. In fact...I challenge you to a Belly Match of Death!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 am

Kyoko refused to give Da Xia another moment of satisfaction in regards to this. She certaintly wasn't moved to take a step back as Da got in her face once again pushing her chest against hers in the process as the two were now looking eyes in a vicious staredown as Da Xia continued to rant. Though finally she said something that made Kyoko looked surpised.

Her Belly match of Death sounded...extremely intriguing, and quite frankly almost too good to be true. If it was a straight up test of there abs then she was going to win no questions asked. But with the Chinese bully the lingering fact that there was a catch was just right around the corner. "Lovely name for what would certainty be a nice match for me. What are the rules exactly." She said waiting for some trick up her sleeve that she felt Da was going for.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Da Xia and Kyoko stood in the center of the ring as neither one of them was going to back down from the other, both of them agreeing to the match and it would be obvious that the complete destruction of the other's belly would be involved. Da Xia would not stand for anything less for the woman who had the gall to mock and torment her for all of their time together. Right. Da Xia was the victim. And nothing was going to change that opinion of herself.

"Simple. It's not going to be one of those, 'hit each other until we give up' nonsense. I don't want that any more, I had your submission and look where that got me!? So instead, we're going to fight, under Last Woman Standing rules! The first one who can't answer a 10 count after being assaulted in the stomach will be the loser! What better way to end this, me standing over you when you can't feel your stomach after the beatings I give it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Wow, she was serious about this and she made one hell of an offer that there was no way Kyoko couldn't say no. Looking down at Da Xia's belly she could already imagine what she could do to it with her freetime if she beat her down and no amount fof begging and pleading would help her, and boy would there be some of that.

"So you think you can match up to me in a belly punching match? Well you can bet ill accept because if you can beat me I don't deserve that title, to be employed her, hell being your fucking slave would be above me. So just know the ass kicking your inviting Da Xia."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Da Xia sneered at the threats that Kyoko was slinging at her, sure that every word that left Kyoko's mouth was nothing but empty threats. She still had the image of beating down Kyoko in the lockers fresh in her head as she dreamt of it every waking moment. It was such a nice memory, but she was ready to replace it with a far more satisfying one when she finally ripped that title away from Kyoko and her broken body.

"You can spout any and every nonsense that you want, because it's not going to matter once I beat you and your stupid stomach into nothing! And don't think that it's just going to be punching, everything will be legal! So don't go whining about 'Oh you're just changing the rules to suit yourself!' You won't hide behind anything this time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:01 am

Of course she expected everything she said would go in one ear and out the other. With Da nothing but praise for herself stuck for very long, well insults stuck too but not for very long as the girl actually seemed pretty confident that she had the match won. Though her saying everything's legal clued her in that Da wasn't in the interest of playing completely fair, though again that should have been obvious given who she was dealing with.

"Well if your serious about this then ill eagerly await the day it happens." She said before shocking herself as she stuck her arm out for a handshake. "Ill never like or respect you for all you are, but ill respect the challenge your laying out to me here and now."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next