Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

Iron Soldier, JimmyRussler, k0hryuu, Kelsea, KillerV, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, snappleR, starvalentine, ThunderFox, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Recent absence and delayed threads

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm by Lunchador

Hey, all! Wanted to send a message here to apologize for my recent absence, and the threads I've left hanging for the last month or so. Been dealing with some physical and mental health issues that have kept me from posting for awhile. It Want to sincerely apologize to those who I've had ongoing threads with during this time, and to those who have been waiting for me to start something with them. I feel like I'm ready to start trying to be active, again, and hope folks will be willing to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Miss Fortune

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:30 pm by starvalentine

She's baaaccckkk!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the Queen of New York, The Sicilian Assassin...... MISS FORTUNE! Madison Oppenheim!!

Spoiler:

Comments: 7

Found my HHH

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:40 pm by starvalentine

Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster

Comments: 3

Killcarrions Kavalcade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killcarrions Kavalcade

Post by killcarrion on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 am

Yep, I finally had to make a member blog. Postponed it for as long as I could, and it was great while it lasted, but now the dream is over...*sheds tear*...

Anyway, I'm regrettably rather busy nowadays, so I'm usually not too available for new threads. But feel free to send me PM's if you have any ideas for matches or what have you. The worst that can happen is that I say no thanks, and I might become available later on and remember your request. I also don't have too many qualms with allowing Friction ladies into Tension rings, but I'm rather picky about those specific circumstances.

Apologies to Acuya, whom I am shamelessly ripping off. Who ripped it off from Lariato. Who probably ripped it off from someone else.

Like a Star @ heaven Friction Like a Star @ heaven

Death Bunny
A bunny-eared biker girl with a fixation on macabre violence and adorable bunny's. Cold, taciturn, and ultimately only wishes to be left alone while she tests her limits.

Maki Amagami
A former pop-idol/Hentai savant whose contract (and life) was sold to an underground fighting federation and then sold to AFW...>_>

Gwendolyn Dupont Bettencourt
The heiress to a multi-national corporation whose immense wealth and noble prestige is surpassed only by her insatiable thirst for glorious victory by any means necessary~...

Mikoto Kusanagi
A perpetually shy Wrestle Angel priestess who cherishes friends and family, and will shed her reclusive nature if either one are threatened.

Shinobu Echigo
Despite consecutive hard losses against opponents of all caliber, she remains an undaunted advocate for law and order in a business that has little of either.

Shizuku Himuro
A clairvoyant tarot card reader who dabbles in the mystical and the astrological, offering her opponent brief glimpses of their future that normally include losing to her in their matches.

Blade Uehara
A scrappy and rambunctious tom boy who has made a career of standing up to arrogant wrestlers who look down on her. Which considering her height, is actually a lot of people.

The Hoots
Chipper Hooters waitresses who have turned their mastery of chicken wing service into a butt kicking tag-team.

======================================================================================================

Like a Star @ heaven Tension Like a Star @ heaven

Bryan Daniels
A perpetually upbeat and strikingly handsome male model trying to make a name for himself by seeking fame and fortune in the wide world of wrestling.

Krystyna Afineevsky
A seductive Russian espionage agent on the cusp of officially completing her training, but for now is using AFW as a means of sharpening her combat skills.

Natsuko Arisawa
A chipper, bubbly, and sort of hyperactive school girl who's not afraid to through down with the rough and tumble guys of Tension.

Dasher Inoba
A puroresu champion who believes in the more traditional aspects of wrestling...and that does not include delusional women who think they can out wrestle their superior male opponents.

killcarrion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum