Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 am

Siki would wrench her legs one last time before letting go of her legs and slamming her fist down at her pussy. Siki would drag Kikiyo's body to a turnbuckle and put her up in a tree of woe. "Ready to give up get tiny?" Siki asked. She was feeling generous today and would allow Kikiyo to at least speak before she would slam her boot on Kikiyo's neck and push down to choke her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

Kikiyo's screams stopped… for a second, as the respite she was granted was interrupted by a harsh punch between her legs. Sore, groggy, and barely able to think, she put up little resistance when she was dragged turnbuckle and hung upside down, where her coat sagged so far it really only covered her neck and arms anymore.

Slowly, she regained focus, just in time to ponder Siki's offer. On one hand, she was in an enormous amount of pain, she could only think of one instance that compared, and it left her noticeably scarred for the rest of her life. On the other hand, turning down this feigned mercy now would only make her prophesied victory all the sweeter. Yes, she had to stay the course, her own advantage was surely just around the corner.

"No," she replied with surprising calm, even if there was a sore shakiness to her voice.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:32 am

"Suit yourself," Siki smirked as she would stamp down on Kikiyo's throat and start choking her. To add more damage, she would start to punch Kikiyo in the pussy, trying to utterly destroy Kikiyo's body and will.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:47 am

For all her confidence, Kikiyo was definitely regretting her choice in the short term. The only thing that suppressed the squeals coming from her lips was the boot harshly jabbed into her throat, interspersing her cries of pain with gagging and coughing.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:51 am

After a few more punches, Siki would release Kikiyo from the tree of woe and hoist her up so the crowd could see her. "You guy's wanna see this little cutie's breasts?!" Siki asked the crowd. The crowd cheered in approval and Siki licked her lips as she would pick Kikiyo up and slam her down with a powerbomb before opening up Kikiyo's already revealing attire and let her breasts jiggle free.
"My my! What cup size are you cutie?" Siki asked with a smirk as she straddled the smaller girl and started to play with her breasts with one hand and rub Kikiyo's pussy with the other.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:13 am

Kikyo's eyes were tearing up by the time the punches to her sensitive pussy were done, and she wasn't in much of a position to resist being held up like a trophy for everyone to see. Although the crowd responded to Siki's question with a resounding "YES!" Kikiyo responded with her own quiet "Nooooo…" in response.

Not that it did anything to stop the powerbomb that wracked her spine with pain, or to prevent Siki from tearing off her top and leaving her naked from the waist up, save her tie. Any effort to respond to Siki's question (of which there was none, anyway) was interrupted by a gentle moan as her breasts and sore, sensitive pussy were molested in front of everyone.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:15 am

"Come on now tiny, everyone wants to know!" Siki exclaimed as she would suddenly slip one finger into Kikiyo's clothed pussy and another into her asshole! She would also roughly grab one of Kikiyo's breasts and pinch her nipple before tweaking it.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:25 am

Kikiyo's eye went wide as her body was more thouroughly violated, the gentle moans becoming gradually louder. "I-I suppose- aah… that… haaah-th-that some things… must-t remain… aaah-aaah-a secret!" She smiled coyly as she looked Siki in the eye, "E-except from me, of course."

If her psudeo-taunt was distracting enough, she'd throw a kick of her own between Siki's own legs, in a bid to escape.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:58 pm

"That sounds like a challenge," Siki smirked as she pinch down on Kikiyo's nipples and twist them with all her strength, "Then how about letting all these people hear your lovely screams?" Siki would get a little wet as she tortured Kikiyo, absolutely loving the sensation of dominating the smaller girl until she let out a surprised yelp when she felt something kick between her thighs. Siki would realize what Kikiyo tried and smirked, "Naughty naughty!" Siki would twist Kikiyo's nipples harder for trying to kick her in her private area, and to hear her scream more.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:34 am

Siki's hands leaving Kikiyo's pants was only a momentary releief as her nipples were harshly twisted by her sadistic tormentor. She wailed loudly, but that only seemed to entice the larger woman further, and soon Kikiyo was throwing more low kicks in retaliation.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next