by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:27 am

Siki would burst out laughing when she saw Kikiyo fall out of the ring. "Hahaha! You have to really suck for that to happen!" Siki laughed as she stared down at Kikiyo from the ring. Siki would attempt a risky move and climb on to the top rope and jump off, trying to land a body splash on Kikiyo as she laid sprawled on the ground!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 am

The landing outside the ring was far worse than the blow that sent her there, and for a moment all Kikiyo could do was lie there, catching her breath, and her composure. But, her position was fairly fortune, lying on her stomach with her head towards the ring, as something useful caught her eye. Beneath the ring was a massive assortment of weapons (and sex toys, strangely), and the closest to her prone body was an aluminum baseball bat. Fairly light, easy to carry, but devastating in the hands of the sadistic or remorseless. Kikiyo may very well have been neither of those, but it was still something she could use, and to her, that was divine providence.

As Siki loomed overhead I'm the top rope, Kikiyo grabbed the bat and rolled away in one fluid motion, leaving nothing for the giantess to land on but unforgiving concrete.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 am

Siki's eyes would go wide when she saw Kikiyo roll out of the way and crash into the concrete dead-on. Siki would let out a loud scream of pain as she rolled over onto her back immediately, her entire front side of her body in pain. Her head was pounding, her breasts were sore, her stomach hurts, and her pussy stung. Siki would writhe and scream in pain and frustration, unaware of Kikiyo and her baseball bat.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:00 am

Any wrestler sensible and ruthless enough to win a match like this would have seen this as a perfect opportunity to go to town. It seemed every inch of Siki's body was in pain, and Kikiyo had in her hands the perfect tool for her destruction. With enough speed and ferocity, she could have even beaten Siki into submission right then and there. Unfortunately, Kikiyo was neither sensible nor all that ruthless, and for her this was instead the perfect opportunity to monologue.

Propping herself to her wobbly feet with the bat, she rested one elbow on the standing weapon while the other hand was used to again dramatically hold her face, a condescending smirk spread across her cheeks. "Hehehehehe…" she chuckled while holding her pose. "Do you now understand the magnitude of my power? I had foreseen this moment from the very start, and allowed you to make every move you have in order to bring us to this apex. You were confident you had the advantage, when truly, you were playing into my trap since the very beginning. Tell me, how does it feel to be so small and powerless, to lack sight of the infinite cosmos?" Finally taking some form of offensive stance, Kikiyo raised the bat above her head. "Now, bask in the agony of your hubris as I rend you asunder!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 am

Siki would growl and glare at Kikiyo as she would grab Kikiyo's leg and pull on it to make her fall over. "You talk too much," Siki said, "It's getting really annoying." Siki would pick up the baseball bat Kikiyo dropped and smash it down on Kikiyo's stomach! Siki would rotate from smashing the poor girl's stomach to kicking her side as she laid down a brutal beatdown on the girl.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:27 am

"Prepare for oblivi-AHH!" Just as Kikiyo was prepared to bring the pain, a tug on her leg sent her tumbling to the concrete, bumping her head and dropping the bat. She groaned as she rubbed her head with an indignant look in her eye. "Ugh… no, you talk too mu-BLUEH!"

Her retort was again interrupted by a cute grunting sound as the bat went slamming hard into her belly, shooting her head some inches off the floor and squeezing a spittle out of her mouth. Immediately this was followed up by a kick to her bare ribs, but before she could roll over the bat once again drove into her naked tummy, forcing out another cute, pained noise and another mouthful of saliva. Kick after kick and strike after strike slammed into her sweating, open flesh until bruises began to form, and Kikiyo lay on the concrete, twitching whimpering pathetically, a faint trail of red dripping down her lips.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:33 am

"Awe, has Kikiyo had enough yet?" Siki asked as she would lean over and pull Kikiyo's small head into a kiss, licking the blood off her lips, "Don't worry baby. This can all end when you're ready. You know the magic words." Siki would hoist Kikyo up by her attire's collar and throw her back into the ring, and climbed back into the ring herself after discarding the baseball bat on the ground. Siki would strut over Kikiyo and pull her up again and pull her towards her and bend back to drop Kikiyo head first into the mat but would bend forward to pull off her usual combo and swing Kikiyo into an Atomic Drop on her knee!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:53 am

The savage beating to her slim belly had done a number on Kikyo's spirit, but she was not yet broken. Her stroke of luck, in her mind, gave credence to her claims, and she need only wait for the next opportunity to strike. That is, if she could survive that long…

For now, though Siki saw it fit to break her spirit more, not with more violence, but humiliating, nonconsensual humiliation. Her head was propped up as Siki locked lips with hers, exploring the inside of her mouth and licking up the blood that dripped from her lip. "You'll hear them when I'm dead, you enormous sow," she breathed before  the larger woman hoisted her to her feet and rolled her into the ring. Her sweat-covered chest rose and fell as she vied for breath, when she was suddenly lifted behind… and slammed back into the mat. The impact forced her to yelp and shook her world, but in an incredible display of flexibility, Siki turned the attack around and slammed her back forward, crotch-first. Kikiyo shrieked as her sensitive area collided with her opponent's large knee, tears welling up in her eye as her body went limp.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:56 am

Siki sneered when she heard Kikiyo's statement and simply reply, "Be careful what you say. Cause I might hold you to that.' Siki would lift Kikiyo up again and slam back down on her knee with another Atomic Drop before throwing her off and sitting on her head and pull up her legs into a Boston Drop! "I can do this all night!" Siki exclaimed happily as she wrenched her legs.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:08 am

The second atomic drop hurt more than the first, the small girl wailing in agony when she was released. Unfortunately, she was too preoccupied with caressing her poor groin to do anything that would avoid the oncoming hold. Pulling her spine back from a seat on her back would have hurt tremendously. Pulling from a seat on the back of her head was absolute hell.

Kikiyo screamed and flailed, her face going red and drool pooling on the mat by her face as she struggled to keep composed. The crowd cheered as her sexy body was put on display, but Kikiyo could barely register the humiliation, she was in so much pain. It was a wonder she didn't tap then and there, though it was possible the agony overwhelmed her thoughts to the point that she simply forgot how.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next