Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 5 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:14 am

" Trying to get me to love everything you do? " She snickered though soon that hand began to claw her bare belly, causing her to grind her teeth before she brought one hand down to claw at Amy's abs in return, though her other hand would also come in play to try and grasp the nearest breast to squeeze and massage it, though it wasn't rough, instead trying to distract Amy with the claw hold and the rather firm yet gentle massaging!

All the while she kept her eyes on Amy, knowing that the Lion was a very dangerous person to leave alone, not to mention that going equal with her was also a very difficult feat to accomplish but the matches usually meant stubbornness versus stubbornness and Karina was going to make sure that in the end she was the one on top of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 5 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:58 am

"I don't need to, you just do." She said as her nails found Karina's abs and started to go to work in digging into them to weaken the Beast's core like she did in there last match, which ultimately secured her the win. Though the Beast did the same Amy had already tightened her abs in expectation of that, though she did take it a step further by grabbing at her breasts and massaging them.

Amy stood there and kept eye contact but she let a small purr escape her at the feeling of her breasts being fondled, so she decided to take it a step in that direction as well. Maintaining the stomach claw she also moved her hand up and tires to slide it through her top and get close to her chest as possible with her own little foreplay of her chest. Two could play at this game.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 am

She had a hunch that Amy would mimic her, knowing the woman tried to best her in every way to make Karina feel like she was tamed but this time the Lion would find herself being unable to do that at a rapid pace, narrowing her eyes as she would play and squeeze that orb while her fingers were digging into those bare abs, flinching one eye closed as it seemed that Amy still had plenty of strength to use, which caused Karina to think of something else to bring this mutual claw and grope session to an end.

" I know you love my breasts.. " She mumbled, suddenly releasing Amy before she would try to use the woman's closeness to her advantage. " But I won't let you grope them for long! " Karina would to try wrap her arm around the back of Amy's head and them fall back for a DDT! There wasn't too much thought to it but she knew she could regain control once she had the woman stunned and on the mat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:48 am

Trying to use her advantage to push herself out of the corner Karina was trying to keep her in as the deadlock continued for a few seconds. Both girls were feeling the effects and trying to make sure not to show off the signs of it but Eventually the Beast relented and tried to go for a ddt instead!

Amy felt her head come down but her arms were still on Karina and the on down track Amy quickly tightened her grip on her belly and breast to give Karina one last hard squeeze before she hit the ground and bounced off the mat. Groaning form the impact.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 am

Even though she had managed to bring Amy down, it was not completely perfectly. Her abs were red, sensitive from the constant abuse throughout the match, something she will have to repay in kind. She wasted little time to roll up and get herself on top of Amy, grasping her arms to pull them over her thighs to trap them there before her attention was brought down to the back of the woman's head. " Going to have to bend you for a while. " She mumbled with a rather knowing grin on her face, knowing exactly what she wanted to do to Amy as long as the woman was still reeling from the previous move.

Karina would use one arm to wrap it under Amy's chin, lifting her upper body off the mat in a sort of camel clutch, leaving the other hand free to snake under the woman's body to teasingly poke at her breast, pulling her up higher so she could start fondling and massaging those breasts roughly, with a rather claiming kind of strength, eager to hear any sounds of discomfort to leave Amy's mouth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:19 am

Amy felt the pressure of her bigger opponent come down on top of her and sit on her back before pulling her head up and holding her by her chin, moving her other arm down she started to play with her breasts in a slightly different Boston crab. Growling she moved her arms around and tried to break free from the move.

Thankfully in her foolish attempt to play wither chest some more she could only use one hand and that meant it wasn't as stable, a fact she started to exploit as she continued to fight and get her head lose by turning her own and slowly fighting her way out of the one hadn't while also trying to get her arms free and up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:02 am

Karina was going to tear Amy apart in every way imaginable, to show her opponent and the rest of the federation that she wasn't just a full frontal, spear driven fighter anymore. She knew plenty of new tricks, new moves to use and slam her opponent with, holds to lock and smother them with was always something Karina enjoyed, especially when it came to fight Amy! She licked her lips, fondling that breast with a rather needy hand, leaning in close so she could whisper into Amy's ear. " I'll play with your body once I stripped it.. Perhaps not in this ring cause no one but me should enjoy the sight of your exhausted body.. "

However, Amy did not stay down like a good girl, that turning and struggling slowly forcing Karina to release Amy's head, feeling those arms starting to get free as well caused Karina to abandon the hold, instead trying to turn Amy down onto her back so she could move forward to straddle her face!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:29 am

"Heengh! You wish bitch! Ill tear that fucking top off you and push you against the wall so everyone can see what your hiding there." She said as she continued to try to pull herself free but progress was slow to ay the least. And soon it didn't matter as the Beast let go and dropped her to the floor leaving her to groan to the floor.

Then she felt the Beast grabbing her and tried t turn her over to her face, allowing Amy to throw a punch as she turned around to Karina's face! If that hit she would pull away and try to get back up to her feet where she could get back on even ground once again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 am

Karina was too eager to force her opponent in a humiliating pin, paying the price for it as that fist collided with her face, causing Karina to cry out and quickly roll off Amy, briefly clutching her face while she would slowly raise herself back up onto her own feet. She would need to abuse those arms to make sure she can't punch at full force again, gritting her teeth as she shot Amy a glare, not having forgotten what she had just said.

" Calling me a bitch now? How sweet. " She would mumble as reply before she made her way over to Amy, shaking her head one last time before she lunged in, trying to close the distance between them again so she could bring her forearm up and aimed towards Amy's face for a deadly lariat!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:12 am

"Don't be mad. I call so many people that its lost meaning." She said as she knocked Karina away with the punch and stood up bow back on even footing with the Beast she looked down at her and felt a smile on her face as she wondered what else she could do. Though Karina made the first move and attacked with a Lariat.

Ducking as she charged Amy tried to drive a punch into her belly as she came in and hopefully stunned the Beast which would allow her to grab at her top and use it to pull her into the cage looking to press her body against it as she would pull on her top to remove it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next