Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 4 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Karina had to think straight, to ignore what Amy was doing and saying to her in order to really get back on top of her! She did shudder when those lips came to her warm cheek, the woman certainly knew how to keep her from doing that for the time being, shaking her head as she knew Amy could just rip any part of her clothing off with that strength but Karina was not going to allow that!

She began to clench her teeth, her hands clenching into tight fists before she went for a ditch effort of trying to slam both elbows repeatedly into Amy's ribs, shaking her head. " Like I'll let you do whatever you want with me..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 4 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Amy continued to squeeze down on her waist and make sure the Beast was far too docile to make an action. Though eventually Karina's desire to win overcomes the obvious lust she has for Amy's own little set of dominance. Fighting back she begins driving her elbows into her sides and trying to make her let go and keep on fighting.

Amy grunts and tries to hold on but Karina isn't letting up and eventually Amy simply lets go and drives a punch into the Beasts back. "You've never had to, I just beat you down until your too weak to stop me from doing what I want." She said as she finally pulled away and got back to her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:45 am

Being able to force Amy away from her was no easy task, though her elbows were very persuasive as they rammed into her sides, gritting her teeth since Amy was dangerously close to both crushing her waist and popping open her top, perhaps a error she should have fixed, but that was going to be an after thought for when she had beaten this wild lion in battle. She groaned when that fist slammed into her back, pressing her hand against the mat before she used it to roll herself away from Amy and back up onto her feet, rubbing her waist for a brief moment while keeping her eyes on Amy.

" With that logic, I'll be the one picking you apart.. In and out of this ring! " She shouted in return, eyes narrowed as they fixated upon the powerful woman in front of her, charging one she had recovered enough and brought her arms up to try and loop them around Amy's chest, trying to pull the woman in close for a tight, breast to breast bear hug!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:05 am

"No it means with that logic youll be under me again soon enough. Helplessly dangling from those cuffs once more.." Amy said as she continued to get back up to her feet and ready herself for Karina's next move while the Beast stayed back and tried to rest up. Moving up Karina was quick to place her arms around her waist and try yo swueeze her body ina bearhug.

"Ngggh! If that's how you want to play it..." She groaned as she tried to bring her arms up and tried to do the same, squeezing her opponents waist as well in a now mutual Bearhug to try and break her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 am

Karina knew that Amy was quite the bear hugger herself, a mutual one was not going to help her get the advantage back! She clenched her teeth together, arms tightening up with the strength she could muster before she would lift Amy clean off her feet, refusing to let the Lion challenge her in this bear hug!

She hoped that with Amy's feet leaving the ground the woman would lose leverage in her bear hug, while Karina would squeeze aggressively, trying to make it feel like she was trying to squash Amy's tits with her own, to impale her upon them while she maintained eye contact with the Lion, really wanting to be the dominant one in this hold!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:45 am

Amy continued to squeeze the daylights out of Karina and best her in the bearhug before the Beast can gain an advantage she didn't deserve. Though as the struggle continues she feels herself being lifted up by the girl and her legs are dangling as the pressure increases.

"Ngggh!" She groans as she tries as she continues to lock her arms around her despite the pain and even wraps her legs around her opponent and tries to keep herself composed and maintain a fight to avoid falling behind in the fight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:01 am

With a loud growl, Karina began to pour plenty of pressure in the bearhug as she sought to completely negate Amy's attempt to the same, though soon those legs came around her as well to put her in a double submission hold, something that made Karina look up and grin widely at Amy. She half expected the woman to do this, which allowed Karina free reign for one of her standard charges.

" Big mistake, lovely lion.. " She muttered up at her opponent before she rushed to the furthest corner, aiming to hold onto Amy until they were close to the turnbuckle before she released her, letting Amy hold onto her with own limbs as she tried to slam Amy's bard hard against the corner and squash into her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Amy wasn't really applying pressure with her legs, more then she was just trying to add pressure to Karina and make carrying her all the more difficult though the Beast seems pleased with the outcome as she suddenly charges forward and tries to drive her backfirst into the corner when the blonde isn't able to do much to stop it besides brace herself.

"Ghhrgh!" She groans as she hits the corner hard and holds on tightly, her back and right shoulder in particular feeling irritated by the impact. Though she refuses to be beaten into submission so easily as her stubbornness persuades her to throw caution to the wind and pull her head back, looking to headbutt the Beast head on.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:01 am

Karina made sure to ram Amy into the turnbuckle with such furiosity that Amy would no doubt know that Karina wasn't going to give her any mercy, especially since Amy enjoyed beating up her abs! Karina needed to keep Amy in a pinch and just beat her down from there, licking her lips as she that groan was music to her ears, though it seemed that Amy was not going to back down, giving her a headbutt for her troubles to keep Karina from capitalizing!

She released Amy, though kept herself pressed against the woman to make sure she couldn't go anywhere, even pressing her throbbing forehead against Amy's so she could give her a glare, staring into her eyes. " Kh.. Stubborn as always.. " She mumbled with a slight grin on her face, knowing exactly that when it came to the will to keep fighting, no matter the punishment, Amy was just like her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Amy didn't concern herself with how hard she was hit, she just knew that stopping would just give her opponent time to get head and that was something that the Beast had no right to just have without the fight of her life. And while the hedbutt stunned her for a second it made Karina drop her and leave her in the corner as she stared the girl down, with there heads right next to each other.

"Don't act like...you don't love it..Karina" She muttered as she continued to stare her down while also bringing her hand up and trying to force it against the Beasts belly to lock in a stomach claw, not the strongest one but more then enough to do something to the girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next