by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

Post by scorn53 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:49 am

Letting loose a monstrous gasp as if finally reaching the surface after a long, oxygen-lacking diva, Tara would pant as she fell a little to a bend with Kyoko stumbling backwards from her strikes. Straightening up, she'd find the Belly Queen approaching with her own leg raised, apparently looking to even the pain.

Gritting her teeth and forcing herself to act, Tara would straighten up as she extended an arm. Said arm would not be lifted to grapple or strike her foe, but simply act as a lean-to to roll on. Rolling and sidestepping the Queen as she approached, Tara would look to twist herself to facing the girls side; before lowing her arm, apparently trying to both trip up Kyoko and scoop her down into a school-boy pin!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Pushing in from her current position Kyoko attempted to take advantage of the spacing she had put between them to nail Tara with some well placed knees. Given the current situation of her stomach she figured keeping the focus on it would help her in the long run. However as she started to bring her in again Tara started to maneuver around her and trip her to the floor.

Slamming onto the ground Kyoko winced as her body arched and she was caught up in a school boy! Growling she started to try and pull out while the ref went down for the pin to start the count.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Both women were starting to tire greatly, but it didn't change how either woman responded to one another. Kyoko with her brute force and experience, Tara with her craftiness and eagerness to outmanoeuvre her foe. Pulling via Kyoko's legs, she'd force the majority of her frame onto Kyoko's ankles, folding almost like an accordion into the school-boy pin!

"Been fun, cutie!"

"One!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:19 am

Kyoko was trying to way free even as Tara was dead set on making sure this would be the end of the match. With the first pin count coming down on her Kyoko huffed as she continued to struggle. Tara had most of her laying on her legs to try and keep her from using them to push her off which meant that Kyoko was stuck mostly on her upperbody strength.

"TWO!!"

From there Kyoko was starting to push herself up and get some kind of freedom. Though she knew that simply pushing Tara off of her was nit going to be a task that she could pull off she was able to push to her side a little and get her shoulder off the matt to break up the pinfall. "Who says...its over.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am

With leverage and her weight behind the pin, Tara was confident that such would balance out nicely against her foes superior power. With two being called as easily as one, the Korean was confident that this would serve as a satisfying finish to her debut match, given that she had just gone over such an established woman.

A sudden jerk of force from the Belly Queen would prove her wrong in such regard, as she found herself pushed upwards as if Kyoko was a spring, before falling to the mat besides Kyoko's head. She wouldn't say a word, her victory a mere half second away, as she tried to clamber to her knees.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Not really having time to establish the close call Kyoko knew that she had to act quickly if she wanted to put Tara down for the count. Still on her back she rolled to her side as Tara got to her knees and pushed up a little at the same time. Finally getting around to her knees Kyoko tried to push to the side and get to Tara and drive another punch into her pink gut before she got away from her.

If she could successfully stall her Kyoko would use the time to get to her feet and get some distance between the two were she could reassess where this match was going and what she could do to end it. "Huh, this should be obvious but I'm never to be underestimated." She panted taking a deep breathe.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 am

Kyoko's hit closed the distance but with Tara rebounding so quickly, the pain wasn't exactly monstrous. With space between the two now formed, Tara too could take time to rise, panting at the great exertion she had put in alongside her foe.

"Well...derr..." She'd feel the need to respond, brushing her hair back over her shoulders as she took off her cap for a moment before readjusting it.

"Almost makes me feel bad we're here wasting our time in the ring...when I should be testing that belly for myself in the back.."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:05 am

Kyoko was back on her feet and staring at Tara waiting for her to make a move Tara for her part was also taking a second to recover and watch her as she adjusted her mat and stared her down. Though she expressed temporary confusion at the idea that she was more interested in testing her then she was in the match Kyoko simply shrugged the idea off.

"I never consider my time in the ring a waste. Every match is a step in the right direction. Though if that's a problem for you, you should probably take it up with me after the match." She said staying on the defensive as she thought about her next move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:44 pm

In truth, Tara wanted a successful debut but she did not seek one heavily. Sure a good showing would of given her the platform to boost herself in AFW as a whole, and likely come across some noticeable characters seeking her out after such a strong debut. But there was other ways for a woman devoted to meeting and befriending the unusual to go about such, beyond winning a match. Such as with a Belly Queen.

"So hostile...it's like your purposefully looking for things I say to latch onto and throw daggers at...heh..." Leaning back a little, Tara couldn't help but throw an amused look at the girl, as her hands took to her own hips. Her hair flowing freely down her back, she'd give a gaze that most certainly broadcast the fact that she was very much interested in the beauty before her.

"Part of me wants to just take you out back now...work some of that stress right outta ya...your majesty..." Bringing her hands up, she'd throw something of a stretching motion by bringing her arms forward, interlocking her fingers. "Not that it has to get...ya know...kinky...I just wanna see that toy up close..." Her outstretched hand quickly pointing at the girls midriff.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:20 am

"Not at all, just a bad mood that even a good match cant quite fix. Sorry to say but the hostile dialogue comes with the environment. If you think I'm bad now you should see some others even on there good days." She said looking at Tara who seemed to be eyeing her up once more. Her offer of testing her abs up close seemed odd, especially the not kinky addition. What exactly was she expecting to happen in this scenario that would lead to that?

"I wouldn't call it a toy but I guess whatever's going through your head is your own choice to make not mine. I'm not going to stop you if you call it off now and do something in the back later, ill just kick your ass if you try to beat me here and now." She said with an added smile.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next