Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cat and The Librarian

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cat and The Librarian

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Kat would continue collecting each article of Athena's clothing as she removed them. First the shirt, then the skirt. As she reached for the shoes she'd ask herself. "Ohhhh, these are cute. Wonder where you got them from." Before she could continue, she'd hear Athena make an excuse. That she only lost because she underestimated Katherine.

"Haha, oh yeah? And what makes you think I went all out against you tonight? If we were in an AFW ring, you would've tapped the Boston Crab ages ago, and it would've been over much faster~" Kat boasted in a silly tone while looking up at the Librarian. She was still placing the shoes in her bag as she said this.

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Athena would just mock glare at the blond as she had to listen to Kat boasting about how the Librarian would have tapped out to a Boston crab ages ago if they meet in the ring.''Well maybe we should meet in the ring soon to see who would end up tapping out to who kitty'' as she unhooked her bra and would give it to the blond as she placed her hands on her panties.

''So i got one more piece of clothing to go it seems ''teased Athena as she pulled down her black panties and would crouch down to grasp them off the floor before giving them to Kat as well as she whisper ''Ready to walk me home''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:15 pm

"Ohhhh sounds like you want a submission match. I'm game." Kat commented in response to Athena's challenge. She collected the woman's bra and panties before hooking her arm around Athena's to show she was ready to walk her.

"Yep! Only wish the walk wasn't gonna so darned short, haha. I'll be sure to come back some time and bug you during your shift, kay?" Katherine said in her usual silly tone. She would throw her backpack over her shoulder and walk the Librarian out of the Library and right next door to her apartment. Making sure to chat with her a bit along the way. Once they got to Athena's door, Kat would comment.

"Well that was a fun first date, wouldn't you say? Haha, so next week, you want a rematch? It can be an official one in the AFW arena."

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 9 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Athena would just listen as she heard what the blond was suggesting for their first match as she replied ''Not sure as i want payback for what your making me do so not sure a submission match is enough'' while feeling the blond's arm around her body.

While the Librarian was sure the blond was unhappy that the walk was short as she herself was glad that her apartment was right next door as she replied ''Keep bothering me and i may be forced to ban you kitty'' in a teasing tone as she would open the door to her apartment as Kat had one more comment to make.

Extending her arms to get back her clothes the Librarian would think for a second as she whisper ''I will be busy for a while so maybe in a month or so as i seem to have pissed off a rich blond for some reason''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:17 am

Katherine enjoyed her short walk with her new, naked friend. She laughed at Athena's joke about banning her from the library. Kat took her backpack off her back and began to unpack Athena's clothes, making sure to return each article of clothing one at a time, starting with the underwear and making her to to the outerwear.

"Well you let me know what you have in mind for a rematch. In the mean time, why don't you tell me more about this blonde person you pissed off and how they're keeping you occupied. Maybe I can help?" Katherine offered. She was genuinely intrigued by what Athena's situation was. And was willing to help her out if she could.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Athena would take back her clothes as she stepped into the door as she just gave Katherine a sly smile after hearing the blond offer to help her out with whoever she was dealing with right now. ''Don't worry about it to much as that girl just has a face that screams problems plus if the stories of her manager are to be believed then i rather not involve you''replied the Librarian as she was thinking about what kind of match they should have.

And as she thought about it a submission match could be a good way to settle it as she was just thinking off a good penalty for the loser. ''Well now that i thought about it a submission match sounds good just wondering if we should have another bet as well but having trouble thinking of a good one''replied Athena as she hoped Katherine had a good idea for what they should do as a bet this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:36 pm

"Haha, you know, telling me you don't want me involved is only making me want to involve myself, more. But I'll respect the business you have going on. I wish you luck."

Kat would put her backpack back on and put her finger on her chin to contemplate what a good bet for the match would be. "Hmmm, normally, I'd bet something silly. Like unlimited access to your library or books or something. But I think you want something a little more...personal, haha." She'd place her hand back at her side before continuing

"Tell you what. After I make you tap, you'll come over to my place next time instead of the other way around?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

Athena was relieved that Kat would not interfere as she just smiled and replied ''don't worry if it becomes to much for me to handle on my own i look you up alright'' as she saw the blond women put her backpack back on.

Seeing the look in the blond woman's eyes while she was thinking before she replied to what they should bet she did feel that her earlier suggestions were a bit silly but whispered ''Well we could always have privated matches if you wanted to rent more books then what is allowed''in a teasing tone.

Seeing Kat place her hand at her side while saying her final suggestion caused the Librarian to raise an eyebrow as she stepped forward forgetting she was naked for a second as she press her breasts into her opponent's. 'Well usual i would say you had to buy me diner before i go back to your place i think i can make a exception in your case but don't expect to win next time kitty''was the Greek native reply as she would step back and get back inside as the cold air caused Athena to shiver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:48 am

Kat blushed slightly when Athena pressed her body up against hers. The Grecian brought up some interesting points, and her delivery seemed to be serious enough, at least up until the point where the night breeze reminded her that she was still naked. The blonde would giggle a bit before answer her new friend.

"Haha, we'll see about that. We could always have dinner at my place, you know?" She said while sticking her tongue out at Athena.

"If I come back, I'm gonna make sure to rent every copy of your favorite book. JUST so that you don't have any more at your library." She said in jest before addressing the Grecian's first point. "And let me know if you do need my help. No one messes with my friendly neighborhood librarian. Well, no one except me, of course." Kat finished while pointing confidently at her own chest with her thumb.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Athena would giggle as Kat teased her right back and was wondering if she acted just as childish as the woman across from her as the blond sticks her tongue out. Before the librarian had time to reply she would hear the blond teasing her about taking out all the books in the library as she just wiggled her finger left and right and said ''You can't do that as that would be unfair to the other people who visit my library Kat'' as she would smile as the other woman said she would help her out if they needed.

''Well i am glad i got a big and strong kitty to help me out but i doubt i need you''replied the Greek native as she would just hold out her hand for the kat to shake it as she knew that this would not be the last time they would meet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next