by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Cat and The Librarian

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 Empty Re: The Cat and The Librarian

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am

"TWO!"

Kat shouted the second count and continued to keep her weight applied to her opponent's shoulders to keep Athena covered and pinned. She'd wrap her arms around Athena's for a little extra security before retorting. "You have to give it to me if win!" Katherine would pause for just a quick second before trying to seal the deal and declare the third count!

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 am

Hearing Kat count to two while retorting what the Librarian already knew caused Athena to freak out as she could not allow herself to be beaten by some nobody like this. ''Shut up Kat as you can't beat me i'm the pro here''yelled the Greek native in panic as she tried to get her shoulders up but her opponent weight on them made it impossible right now for the Librarian as she closed her eyes as she waited for Kat to count to three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 am

Athena's comment about being a pro took Kat by surprise, but didn't prevent her from yelling the final count. "THREE!"

After getting the three count, the blonde got off of Athena and found her way to a standing position. She placed her hands on her hips and shook her head before teasing Athena. "You're a pro and you tried to beat up a poor little civilian like me?! Tsk tsk tsk. Shameful!" Kat lectured. She would skip across the hall, to the table they had originally met at to collect her backpack. She didn't seem drained or fatigued at all by the bout they just fought. But not all would go her way that night. She'd reach for her back and accidentally knock it over, spilling the contents inside of it, including her mask, boots, and entire standard wrestling attire!

Kat would bend down and try to carefully collect her wallet, phone, and wrestling gear, hoping that Athena wouldn't notice!

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 8 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Athena would look down as Kat pinned her down for the 3 count and after she was released by her opponent would look up to see the blond was already on her feet. Hearing the blond lecture her in a teasing tone caused the Librarian to feel even badder then she already was until Kat skipped towards the hall to retrieve her backpack and knock it over, spilling all kinds of spull on the floor as the Greek native could only stare at the mask and wrestling attire.

''Where have i seen that Attire and mask before''thought Athena to herself as she would get up and walk over as she tries to grasp the book and try to skim through it looking for the segment on masked wrestlers in the AFW as she made her way to her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:43 am

Kat collected her things and placed them sloppily into her backpack. She was clearly more focused on getting out of there and preserving her identity than she was focused on keeping or backpack organized. She'd race over to Athena and place hands on the book, hopefully before she came across Kat's entry, and nervously point at the Librarian whilst trying to shift her focus to more pressing matters.

"Hey hey hey hey hey! Isn...isn't that supposed to be my book, now?! And what happened to you stripping? Shouldn't that come before your after hours reading, Athena?!?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Athena was a bit annoyed when Kat tried to get her to shift focus on their bet just as she reached the page about some wrestler going by Super kitty who wore a purple masked. ''Sure i will strip but first mind opening your backpack one more time as i though i saw you had this cool looking mask in their''replied the Librarian as she hoped she did not reveal her suspensions.

If Kat did as asked and the mask looks a lot like the one in the book she would just smile and whisper ''mind wearing your mask for me KITTY''  so she could compare the face pic in the book with the woman in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:13 am

Kat let out a deep sigh before reaching into her bag and replying. "...Fiiiiiine." She pulled out the mask and presented it to the Librarian, who responded immediately by asking Katherine to put it on. Kat would blush a bit, but decided to don the mask, anyways and face Athena.

"Fine, you got me. My name is Katherine Hart. And I've been wrestling for years. I recently signed with AFW." She would confess to Athena and then reach for the book, attempting to pull it out of Athena's hands.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Athena would give Kat a look that clearly says who are you trying to fool as she looked through the page and saw the blond had won all four of her matches so far. ''Please Kitty you have already bin in four matches right now and that is more then i have so far Super pussy'' replied the Librarian in a teasing tone as she would check the book out for the other wrestler before she starts to grasp her shirt before pulling it over her head to show her bra to her opponent as she was keeping the other part of the bet as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Kat would remove her mask and extend her hand, offering to take Athena's shirt for her after she removed it.

"You could make it 5, you know~." Kat said in an equally teasing tone. She readjusted her backpack and placed the shirt inside of it, if Athena handed it to her. "Tell you what, I'll take all your clothes off your hands, so that you'll have to go home naked, even if it's just next door. And I'll give them back to you at our rematch! If you agree to one, that is, haha."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:20 am

Athena would take advantage of Kat's offer as she gives the blond woman her shirt before she pulls down her skirt as she kicks out her shoes as she heard the other wrestler give her the chance at a rematch. ''That sounds nice but next time will be different as i thought you were an amateur so i when easy on you''teased the Librarian right back as she would lift her left leg and pull of her sock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next