Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cat and The Librarian

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cat and The Librarian

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Katherine wanted to press her advantages. The truth is, she was hoping to incapacitate Athena because she seemed to have caught on to Kat's ruse. But luck wouldn't quite be on her side, as her opponent was quit skilled as well. Skilled enough to escape Kat's Breast Smother despite the cat themed wrestler's best effort to keep it applied! She backed away and returned to her knees before responding.

"Liar? What about you? You honestly expect me to believe you've never wrestled or fought anyone a day in your life, missy?" Kat would say in a sarcastic tone as she put her arms up and readied herself to grapple. Once Athena was on her knees again, Kat would move in and try to lock up with her, and try to push the Librarian back.

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Athena would just smirk as she slowly got back to her knees after she heard Kat's reply as would just lick her lips as she got her arms up and grasps her opponent's hands with her own. ''Well i never said i had no experience did i Kat but you clearly lied about where you learned your skill as i did learn them from a book and it called a training manual'' was the Greek native reply as she hoped to keep her opponent talking as she tries to push back and force Kat onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Kat contemplated Athena's response for a moment. She was sure Athena was lying, and in determining this she allowed herself to become distracted and get pushed backwards. Upon landing on her back, she'd respond. "Yes because manual gave you the strength to push me and taught you how to escape those previous holds." Kat said in a sarcastic tone.

She'd try to wrap her legs around Athena's waist and look for an escape before a count started.

The Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 IgQk2vThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 PP89dH8The Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 ZoIhtGgThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 C8s1fSThe Cat and The Librarian - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Athena would just smirk as she was able to push Kat away from her but just as the Librarian was about to attack she hear her opponent's comment. ''Well it was a better lie then i learn how to wrestle by watching TV Kitty'' was the Greek native reply just as she feels her opponent's legs around her waist as she tries to get closer.

Knowing it would be difficult from her current position Athena would try to push Kat down onto her back and push her breasts into her opponent's face while thinking ''Let's see you like it Kat''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Kat would soon find herself pushed down to the ground. Her face would soon be muffled by Athena's tender bosom! "Mfph! Mph!" Kat protested incoherently as she struggled to breathe and talk beneath her opponent. After struggling in vain for a moment, she would begin to tighten her scissor hold to try to make it painful enough for The Librarian to try another move. Katherine tried to turn her head to the side to get some air.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:25 pm

Athena would just smirk as she had the blond's face trapped between her breasts as she heard her opponent protest incoherently as she replied ''whats the matter Kat don't you like being smothered'' in a teasing tone. While the Librarian was hoping the smothering would weaken her opponent she would feel the blond tighten her scissor hold around her waist as the Greek native was unable to keep the blond locked in the breast smother as she got back up and just slapped Kat in the face as she yelled ''Release me Kat''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Kat had managed to create some separation. She smiled as Athena seemed to back off. But that smile would soon turn into a clearly enraged frown as she would smacked hard across the face by her foe! Kat's head turned to the side for a moment before uttering. "And here I thought we were friends...."

Kat would instantly tighten her scissor hold on the Librarian, applying the full force of her well toned, well trained thighs in an attempt to hurt Athena! Kat would push herself up with her hands to get more leverage and squeeze even harder!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Athena would just smirk as she replied ''i'm only friends with people who don't lie to me Kat'' as she tried to push her opponents's legs open as the blond 's legs were making it harder to breath the longer she was trapped in the scissor hold. As time when on the Librarian was considering submitting as the pain was becoming to much as she was struggling to escape.

Athena would reach out and place her hands on both sides of her opponent and start to tickle Kat in the hopes of being released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:35 am

Kat kept up the pressure as Athena attempted to escape. She had become mildly annoyed and allowed herself to really put a squeezing on the Librarian! Athena had tried to push the blonde beauty's legs away, but escape wouldn't come so easily. Kat continued trying to coax her foe into submitting by keeping the body scissor applied with great force, when suddenly, she began to feel Athena place both hands on her thighs and begin tickling!

Kat giggled softly as she was tickled. She released the scissor hold immediately and, out of reflex, kicked her opponent! If the kick landed, it would be aimed at Athena's stomach to try to create separation. After which, Kat would retreat to try to regroup. Katherine would apologize for the kick, as it was unintentional, and clearly a response to being tickled."Hahahaha! Sorry! Sorry! That was an accident!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Athena was relieved when she hears Kat giggling as she hoped it would not be long before she got released from the scissor hold as it was becoming hard to breath. So imaging the relieve that the Librarian feels after she got released from the scissor hold and just as she wanted to stop her tickling attack got kicked in the stomach as both wrestlers were separated from each other.

Hearing her opponent apologize for the kick caused Athena to laugh as she replied ''please it a normal responds for most people after being tickled but i won't say it did not hurt'' as she was bend forward holding her stomach. After a minute or so the Greek native would slowly get back to her knees and just smirk at Kat as she said''But shall we stop lying and admit we know about wrestling or martial arts in some form kitty?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next